[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACTION PLEASE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: 1462574187731.jpg (7 KB, 209x279) Image search: [Google]
1462574187731.jpg
7 KB, 209x279
ACTION PLEASE
>>
THE FRENCH
>>
I'M NOT GAY BUT I HAVE CRUSH ON GUY FIERI
>>
MUWAHAAA
>>
MWUAHHHHHHHH
>>
AND I WAS VICTORIOUS
>>
MmhWuUAAAAAaaH[heavy breathing]Chenschampgain
>>
File: myson.jpg (55 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
myson.jpg
55 KB, 480x360
Don't talk to me or masson ever again
>>
"MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

-The French
>>
Dude is that a french excellence inspired champagne?
Awesome!
>>
I don't get it guys, please explain guys, I don´t understand guys.
>>
Can you emphasis IN july please?
>>
This thread doesn't do anything?
>>
>>69188223
Kek
>>
>>69188046
MuAHAAhaAHAHAAaaaa the JAPaneSE 2Chan HASS ALwayS beEN known for itz EXCellEnce. There ISs an AmeriCAN ImageBOARD by Moot Massón, inSPIrEd by that same JAPaneSe excellence. The memES are fermented And FORced unto the interNet..
>>
>>69188046
>roll take 2
>Action Orson, please
>>
Orson was a jazz genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY97alZkUMw
>>
>>69188609
>genius Orson Welles working on multiple levels simultaneously
Not surprising
>>
>>69188370
there's no known way of doing that
>>
File: jews did everything?.jpg (40 KB, 366x460) Image search: [Google]
jews did everything?.jpg
40 KB, 366x460
>Mwaaaaahhhhh...the FRENCH...plantation...scene...hasalwaysbeencelebratedforbeingboring....there is a Redux version by Francis Ford Coppola...inspired...bythatsameconradnovella.....it's edited for worse pacing and like the best Coppola film "Jack" it's post-90s dated so Sofia....
>>
CRISP
R
U
M
B

COATING
>>
>that 3rd take

How did anyone not just bust a gut at his delivery, I still can't stop laughing at it.
>>
>Action Orson please
>You want us to do anything?

The way he just sits there and does and says nothing for that first take, like he had 0 direction and they just pointed a camera at him while he got loaded on wine.
>>
His interview with Cavett is airing on Decades right now
>>
>>69188924
Underrated post
>>
>>69188952
They were starstruck. Imagine acting opposite Citizen Kane himself.
>>
File: pourmywifesson.jpg (58 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pourmywifesson.jpg
58 KB, 480x360
Don't pour me or my son ever again
>>
>>69189640
Orson wasn't acting in that sequence.
>>
OP, how does it feel to be posting from the DEPTHS OF YOUR IGNORANCE?
>>
did you guys know it's his birthday
>>
>>69189194

It's "he doesn't do anything?" Orson was waiting for the other guy in the scene to do something because he didn't realize he was just supposed to start talking.
>>
File: chambane.png (1 MB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
chambane.png
1 MB, 800x550
CHAMBANE?
>>
>>69189666
*or masson
>>
>>69189921
That makes more sense.

Why bother having all those people in the shot if they just stand there and do nothing anyway?

Watching the woman's reaction during take 3 is almost as good as the delivery.
>>
>>69189949
AHHH WHO BUT THE MASKEDMEN
>>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
What a way to go. You've already made some of the greatest film, radio and theater productions of all time so just get totally fat and wasted on the best food possible. tfw you will never get to die so content.
>>
>>69189949
Aaaaah, the friends....and bane
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 2048x1536
http://youtu.be/96umP9MVz5I

HHHAAAAAAAAURRRGGGGGHHAAAAAAA
>>
>>69192938
The fucking slow motion gets me every time in ANY video God damn it I hate it it's fart joke tier I can't control it.
>>
>>69192938
Holy shit...
https://youtu.be/V4jH0WeV67I
>>
Searched for the original video and found this.
>>
MAAAHAAAHh...the digitsman...hasalwaysbeen celerbrated for his dOUBLES
>>
>action!
>Mr. Welles?
. . . ACTING, MAHAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 519508904_1280x720.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
519508904_1280x720.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
Joke's on you I was only playing drunk.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.