[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that was average as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: mwajanrupyhqqhvf8k9i.jpg (84 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
mwajanrupyhqqhvf8k9i.jpg
84 KB, 800x540
Well that was average as fuck
>>
Sounds like something your girlfriend would say
>>
True
>>
>>69185329
At least it wasn't Avengers as fuck
>>
>>69185329
PINCH OF PAPRIKA XD.

YOU HAVE A METAL ARM!? THAT'S SO AWESOME!!1

Now THIS is more my speed.
>>
>>69186305
weak comeback.
>>
>>69186425
Why do dc cucks have to type XD and write in all caps even sarcastically? It's so childish.
>>
still holding out for the 181 minute director's cut.
>>
>>69187712
Same
>>
True
>>
>>69185329
a review that isn't 0/10 or 10/10, get the fuck out of here level headed thinking towards movies isn't allowed on /tv/ fucking idiot
>>
Moo
>>
>>69185329
bluray encode when?
>>
DAWN OF CAPEKINO
>>
For some reason i don't like Steven Adams
>>
how the movie should have ended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SpSvPy_k8Q
>>
2 BILLION

B
I
L
L
I
O
N
>>
>>69191042
Kek
>>
It was very unremarkable it was the same level ad avengers idk why critics were taking such a huge shit on it
>>
Zack Snyder is the Kubrick of our time

>makes blockbuster films based on preexisting pop-cultural media
>each foray suffers from negative criticism in its time, enjoying plaudits and praise later in the director's career
>usually derided by the original content maker and their fanboys due to his being an 'outsider' of their buffdom and lack of appreciation for his adaptive vision
>has a genius IQ

You can't deny the parallels are there.
>>
>>69187237
Ill give you a comeback
After you comeback from your dads mouth
>>
>>69192850
I honestly think watchmen was ground breaking and remarkable and is the kind of film a director should be proud to have done in a whole career. Even if snyder never tops it he already has done something great
>>
>10/10 Gal Gadot had me jizzing in my pants
>deep,reflective dark batman
>Martha? Who is Martha? scene hit me right in the feels
>Sexy mommyfu Amy Adams Bathtub scene

pure kino
>>
>>69192876
LMAO
>>
>>69193169
LMAOOOOOOO OMFGGGG

go back to twitter you gen z piece of shit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.