[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the rip is out worth the watch or no?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
the rip is out

worth the watch or no?
>>
??????????
>>
do non capeshit threads not get replies on this board now or something?
>>
hello
>>
just going to start counting

>>
>>69178768
the movie fucking sucked
>>
Bieber has a pretty hilarious scene
>>
File: 11-terrence-malick.w1200.h630.jpg (163 KB, 1200x629) Image search: [Google]
11-terrence-malick.w1200.h630.jpg
163 KB, 1200x629
>>69178768

It's shit mane and I say that as a fan of the first one
>>
>>69178768

It's 75% recycled jokes from the first movie.
>>
>>69178768
The story is very unpredictable
Other than that it was pretty shit
>>
ok thanks for the replies guys ill just skip it

now that i have your attention, any good civil war rips out yet?

ill watch a cam if its decent
>>
>>69179862
just watch in theaters

camrips suck
>>
i think the only point i laughed was the scene with the throwing knife.
>>
Watch the trailer than suicide for even considering it.
>>
>>69179888

im not paying 80 bucks to bring my family to the theatre thats like half a days work to load all of my shit kids and wife into the van and drive to he theatre and get raped by prices

>2016
>paying the theater jew
>>
>>69180002
maybe you shouldn't be posting here.
>>
>>69178768
I hated all the shit they did with Hansel.

Zoolander himself still had a bunch of funny moments.

They had bendadick cuminbitch in the movie for a single scene, made a huge deal about him, then we never heard about him again.

What the fuck was with Will Ferralls voice, sounded like he had been doing noz for the past 2 years. He still provided laughs though.

I am starting to think Kristin weig being funny was a one off thing, because she fucking sucked as well.

I did like that they had so many real fashion designers in the movie. They were also willing to let the movie make fun of them. Pretty classy.

I HATED the child actor.
>>
>>69180068

Na nigga 4chan still the clubhouse to be at
>>
not really
>>
>>69180094
It says a lot about the film when the pregnant orgy was one of the most grounded/least ridiculous aspects of it
>>
File: 9112.jpg (278 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
9112.jpg
278 KB, 680x650
in the category of overdue sequels no one asked for its one of the better ones, but its still worse than the original.
>>
>>69180068

yea sometimes i think that as well. but its pretty much the only thing i have left from my life before i became a normie with a wife and kids.

so whatever. how about you quit telling me how to live my life you pimply fuck
>>
There was no Bowie cameo. 0/10. That was the funniest part of Zoolander 1 because it actually made sense for him to be there.
>>
>>69178768
The movie was a lot worse than i thought it would be, its like Sandler level bad, watched it yesterday
>>
>>69179759
it's gotta be bad if justin beiver is the best part of your movie
>>
File: untitls.png (545 KB, 408x684) Image search: [Google]
untitls.png
545 KB, 408x684
>>69180517

how could you not think it was going to be bad after shit like anchorman 2?

they are literally taking all of us who are in our mid 20s childhood and face-raping it

just hole-fucking our face gaps and trickle cumming jizz down our body tubes and getting our stomachs pregnant with their spermatozoa flagellants
>>
>>69181085
Bieber gets shot over and over in slow motion.
>>
>>69180002

Why do you have to tell your faggot family you're going?

"Hey honey I gotta go help my friend pick up a couch from craigslist, I'll be gone a while"
>>
>>69181382

because im not a cuck that has to lie to do what i want. if i wanted to go alone i would just say im going alone

but, i actually like my family and would rather be with them
>>
>>69181555

What's the difference between seeing a movie in the theater alone and sitting in your office with your shriveled dick in your hand alone watching that same movie in terrible quality?
>>
>>69181654

lol why is it so comfy to hold your dick while on the computer?
>>
>>69181837
It just feels too good
>>
>>69181942

i think its like a protection thing, like your body wants y\that extra protection for your reproductive organs when possible
>>
>>69182006
>Hansel in a committed orgy
>One of the prominent members is a 6yr old girl
How was this allowed?
Blunt paedophilia and no one batted an eyelid
>>
>>69181127
Nice balls chimpo
>>
>>69178768
Just finished watching it, quality is ok. The movie is silly as fuck, but genuinely funny at times.
>>
>>69182174
She was an elf, that's how. Also when Kiefer Sutherland is a part of the orgy, it's hard to argue against it.
>>
>>69181127
Here's a thing: don't fucking go and see it! Seriously, are you going to watch Ghostbusters to find out how much shit it will be?
>>
>>69178768
>Ben Stiller
Fucking dropped
>>
>>69178768
The prison scene is the only good scene in the entire film

Massive disappointment
>>
OP here

im halfway into the cap america civil war camrip fellas

son next to me on the couch making lazer noises as iron man flies around, daughter giggling at all of the quips and enjoying a playful game of fetch with our new puppy

wife whipping us up some dinner in the kitchen occasionally looking over her shoulder and smiling at us as we enjoy our camrip flick

you see guys, when it comes down to it. its not the quality of the rip. but the quality of the life in which you view the rip.

remember this next time you guys talk shit about camrips.

remember this.
>>
>>69183597

He just spontaneously makes laser noises while sitting there? Is your son autistic?
>>
>>69180002
>80 bucks

Fucks sake friendo, where do you live?
>>
>>69183928

no, he does them when iron man is doing iron man shit

hes having fun watching the movie. im sorry was fun prohibited in your house growing up?
>>
>>69183597
you and your family seem like a bunch of FAGS
>>
>>69184083

america.
>>
>>69178768
There was so much they could have done with it. I think the original writers are just old men who know nothing of the world so they couldn't successfully update the movie to <current year>.
>>
File: zoolander.png (925 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
zoolander.png
925 KB, 1280x532
Best cameo.
>>
>>69184092

You must be a family of simpletons if making noises with your mouth is a 'fun' childhood.
>>
File: nGD8ipA.png (372 KB, 798x798) Image search: [Google]
nGD8ipA.png
372 KB, 798x798
>>69178768
if you wanna see Ariana in a slave mask and ball gag...sure
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.