[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of his performance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
What do you think of his performance?
>>
>>69174200
>Black Panther
>is a black man
>but is not part of the Black Panthers

???
>>
Superb. Actually managed to pull an african accent without sounding like a retard (looking at you Will Smith)
>>
>This man is 40 years old.
Black don't crack.
>>
A little too black.
>>
>>69174200
Wasn't over the top with WE WUZ or kill whitey. I didn't notice any pandering but the black hawk guy is a faggot and I hate paul rudd
>>
A bit lack luster, everyone was hyping him.
They said he was a really vengeful person which he was, but I was expecting him to be a bit more emotional

His action scenes were great
>>
>>69174200
Best capeshit costume in years. He's performance wasn't too bad too.
>>
it was alright but the writing was in his favor, let's see what he can do if his story becomes a little more challenging
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 700x350
>>69174200
Why was one based as fuck and the other a total dork?
>>
>>69174342
Rhodey is not even cool in the comics what'd you expect?
>>
>>69174342
sam was pretty decent in this movie
rhodey was ok but felt kind of wasted
>>
>that scene with his dad
>that threatening line to Steve in the car
>his reconciliation with Zemo
>that accent
Fucking nailing it bruh.
>>
>>69174243
duhh fuck I thought late 20s
>>
>>69174200
2018 can't come soon enough famalama
>>
>>69174200
>literally "If I kill you, I'm just like you"
>>
>>69174678
A man driven by vengeance sitting alone listening to a years old voicemail of his dead family and preparing to kill himself once he thought he'd accomplished something petty is a pretty big metaphor for someone on a personal vendetta themselves.
Zemo is a danger to no one without his drive and that's gone.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1 MB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
1 MB, 1169x800
>>69174200
>black """"""actor""""""""" other than Idris Elba, Samuel Jackson, Denzel Washington and Jamie Fox
>>
>>69174200
WE WUZ KANGZ MY NIGGA LOOK I AFRICAN KING WE BLACK HAVE TECHNOLOGY LOOK AT MY COUNTRY WE ARE DA BEST BLACK 4EVER!!!!!
>>
>>69174200
to much black power
>>
>>69174342
I want Rhodey to be cool again
>>
>>69174200
He's Marvel's Affleck
>>
>>69174200
WE
>>
>>69174231
Oh Thank God. I was really nervous about the accent.

>>69174248
Black Pabther was never like that.
>>
>>69176721
WUZ
>>
>>69174200
>Black super hero man gets introduced
>Immediately starts hitting on white female lead
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.