[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The patch episode 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: the path.jpg (41 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
the path.jpg
41 KB, 360x480
>gay shit
>Strong women
>Pro-Immigrants
>asian mother want black dick

In one episode. Ok I drop
>>
if you didn't drop it by the cuck fapping scene, you never will you cuck
>>
>>69169217
>Aaron Paul

This faggot was propelled to stardom purely because of Breaking Bad, he's such a shitty actor in literally everything else he's ever done.
>>
>>69169253
explain this scene
>>
Welp dropped hard

>>69169501
Sadly this.

This show had one good episode and the rest was crap
>>
>>69169217

I think this was meant to be called The Path to Unemployment, starring Aaron Paul and Xbox One.
>>
>>69169501
Same with Hugh Dancy , his only good thing was Hannibal and not because of him
>>
>>69169253

So many thing but the gay shit...

Too much for me
>>
>>69169217
Did I miss something what gay shit?
Are you talking about the scene where Hugh dancy and breaking bad dude were sort of attacking eachother?

Because that was pretty hot desu
>>
But Kal/Dancy finally filled somebody. Shit was cash
>>
>>69169501
He was good in Eye in the Sky
>>
>>69170398
Killed* fucking mobile
>>
File: Minka Kelly The Path.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Minka Kelly The Path.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.