[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cunt.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
He was an asshole
>>
Every day was the same day, the same fucking DAY, wouldn't YOU be a goddamn asshole if every day was the same fucking DAY, Jesus, you people don't have any fucking CLUE what it's like to live the same DAY over and over and over again FUCK
>>
He was just kind of a douchebag, he wasn't that bad. Certainly not bad enough to warrant keeping him in hell until he became a total fag.
>>
>>69168572
Yeah but why? he was pretty successful and the producer was nice to him. I couldn't relate to him at all tbqh.

>>69168601
I'm talking about the beginning of the movie, before the loop started.
>>
>>69168611
Oh that's what happened? the time loop was actually hell? I haven't thought about it but now that I do it has a certain poetic quality to it
>>
>>69168682
I meant it was bad, that's all. You fucking dope. It's bullshit the gods of I got you babe kept him trapped until he was not literally lord jesus.

I also don't like how it ended when he pleased that chick, either, like that was so important. Fucking movie.
>>
>>69168768
Yeah I didn't really thought he deserved the chick either
>>
>>69168933
I hope for the sake of your own self respect you're joking.
>>
>>69169059
Why?
>>
>>69169114
Because he was very skilled and a saint and she was a basic bitch with unrealistic standards.
>>
>>69168557
He was played by Murray. What a fucking hack.
>>
>>69168557
Shitty middle-aged half-baked reporter with no real future. I'd be pissed too.
>>
Every day was the same day, the same fucking DAY, wouldn't YOU be a goddamn asshole if every day was the same fucking DAY, Jesus, you people don't have any fucking CLUE what it's like to live the same DAY over and over and over again FUCK
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.