[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insane Marlon Brando Trivia thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 57
File: 600.jpg (33 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
33 KB, 600x395
Let's get this shit started:
>While filming Island of Dr. Moreau, Marlon Brando wore a small radio receiver to aid him remembering his lines. Co-star David Thewlis claimed "He'd be in the middle of a scene and suddenly he'd be picking up police messages and Marlon would repeat, 'There's a robbery at Woolworths'."
>>
File: idmhat.jpg (6 KB, 235x176) Image search: [Google]
idmhat.jpg
6 KB, 235x176
>It was Marlon Brando's idea for Doctor Moreau to wear an ice-bucket on his head in one scene. He came up with the idea out of boredom.
>>
File: moreau5-xlarge.jpg (88 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
moreau5-xlarge.jpg
88 KB, 1280x721
>It was Marlon Brando's idea for Doctor Moreau to resemble The Pope, as he felt that he was blaspheming against nature.
>>
>When Richard Stanley (film director) met Marlon Brando, New Line insisted on sending a female executive to document it. At his house, Brando increasingly turned on the air conditioning until she fell asleep. Afterwards, he and Stanley proceeded to discuss the film.
>>
File: brando-islandmoreau3.jpg (65 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
brando-islandmoreau3.jpg
65 KB, 266x200
>When David Thewlis arrived onset of Dr. Moreau, Marlon Brando said to him, "Go home, David. This is not a good film to work on. It's cursed".
>>
File: 10.jpg (21 KB, 480x236) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
21 KB, 480x236
>Marlon Brando routinely spent hours in his air-conditioned trailer when he was supposed to be on camera, while actors and extras sweltered in the tropical heat in full make-up and heavy costumes.
>>
>>69157646
>On October 26th, 1986 Marlon Brando stormed the set of a low budget biopic based on a feminist African-American woman's struggles. He angrily forced the crew to continue filming while he berated the actress for 27 minutes in a long diatribe about race-mixing, women's roles as 'barefoot housewives only good for sucking cock, cooking, cleaning, having and taking care of a man's kids and not a black man...", and an elaborate conspiracy involving several Jewish, Asian and Hispanic crewmembers and directors forcing him to "do this" (storm the set). To the day he died he never spoke of the incident again publicly and denounced the project he was sourced to work on at the time after several angry crew and cast members as well as directors prompted legal action for his rant. The case was dismissed after Marlon bribed the judge for $5,000. In the settlements all traces of the tapes of the incident were permanently destroyed per the judge's orders. Several employees and ex-employees involved have shed light to the public about the incident and over the years settlements have been paid by the Brando estate and fortune after the decision was overturned after the critically acclaimed actor passed..
>>
File: 55bfe4d2170000260056672b.jpg (61 KB, 630x578) Image search: [Google]
55bfe4d2170000260056672b.jpg
61 KB, 630x578
>In Apocalypse Now, Marlon Brando improvised a lot of Kurtz's dialogue, including an eighteen-minute speech of which only two minutes survived the final cut. According to Peter Manso's "Brando," Meade Roberts, screenwriter for Vidas em Fuga (1960), later heard the entire monologue and said that while some of it was incoherent, most of it was brilliant. At the end of the speech, Brando reportedly said to director Francis Ford Coppola, "Francis, I've gone as far as I can go. If you need more, you can get another actor."
>>
>Marlon Brando was paid $1 million in advance. He threatened to quit and keep the advance. Director Francis Ford Coppola told his agent that he did not care, and if they could not get Brando, they would try Jack Nicholson, Robert Redford, and then Al Pacino. Brando eventually turned up late, drunk, 40kg (about 88lbs) overweight, and admitted he had not read the script or even "Heart of Darkness," the book the film was based on. He read Coppola's script, and refused to do it. After days of arguments over single lines of dialogue, an ad-lib style script was agreed upon, and this was shot according to Brando's stipulations that he be filmed mostly in shadows.
>>
>When director Francis Ford Coppola first described the role to Marlon Brando, Brando remarked that an American colonel would not have a name like Kurtz; he would have an English name like "Leighley." Having never read "Heart of Darkness," Brando did not appreciate the reference. Brando eventually read "Heart of Darkness," but not until after the film's completion. After reading the book and liking it, Brando demanded that his name be changed to Kurtz in the film, and Harrison Ford's lines were dubbed to accommodate him.
>>
>Brando had to sue Francis Ford Coppola to get all the money owed to him from his percentage of the profits of Apocalypse Now (1979). Brando characterized the people in the movie industry as "liars" to Lawrence Grobel (who conducted his 1979 Playboy interview): "Even Francis Coppola owed me one-and-a-half million and I have to sue him. They all do that, as they make interest on the money . . . so they delay paying . . . It's all so ugly, I hate the idea of having to act, but there's no other way to do it".
>>
File: marlon brando.jpg (208 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
marlon brando.jpg
208 KB, 1200x1200
What a pain in the ass.
>>
>Ctrl+F "frog"
>not found
>>
>Director Francis Ford Coppola spent days reading Joseph Conrad's source novel "Heart of Darkness" out loud to Marlon Brando on the set.
>>
>On March 16th, 1980 Marlon Brando roofied a Florida flight attendant and in a fit of rage raped, strangled, beat and slapped the 22 year old college student and wife for refusing to perform sexual favors on him.

>She survived the ordeal but had to have extensive surgery to repair her skull which was fractured in the brawl.
>>
"He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments."

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: OJL70iG.jpg (35 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
OJL70iG.jpg
35 KB, 620x400
>During an early shot of the scene where Vito Corleone returns home and his people carry him up the stairs, Marlon Brando put weights under his body on the bed as a prank, to make it harder to lift him.
>>
>Action please, Marlon
>>
I have one about George Lucas.
>We spoke to a costume designer for Return of the Jedi about his experiences with the infamous director
>"I was very young back then, only twenty-two. I only met [Lucas] twice. The first time was very early in the movie's production, before the script had even been written. At that time, Lando wasn't going to fly the Millennium Falcon during the big climatic battle. Instead it was going to be the ship's original owner, who would tragically be killed saving the galaxy, and constantly argue with Han and so on. Lucas wanted it to be an alien, so I made this elaborate costume up, with a weird devil-frog face."
>"In retrospect, I admit it was not good enough for a major character."
>"The second time I met Lucas, he told me the character was cut. We ended up using the costume for a random extra in Jabba's Palace"
>>
>Marlon Brando set a catering table on fire while smoking a cuban cigar in between shots during Apocalypse Now
>>
>Marlon Brando refused to memorize most of his lines in advance. In the scene where he puts infant Kal-El into the escape pod, he was actually reading his lines from the diaper of the baby.
>>
File: the-godfather-refuse.jpg (30 KB, 545x397) Image search: [Google]
the-godfather-refuse.jpg
30 KB, 545x397
>Gianni Russo used his organized crime connections to secure the role of Carlo Rizzi, going so far as to get a camera crew to film his own audition and send it to the producers. However, Marlon Brando was initially against having Russo, who had never acted before, in the film; this made Russo furious and he went to threaten Brando. However, this reckless act proved to be a blessing in disguise, because Brando thought Russo was acting and was convinced he would be good for the role.
>>
>Burt Reynolds was considered for the part of Sonny Corleone by director Coppola, but Marlon Brando refused to work with him, considering him a second-rate actor. Also there was supposed animosity dating back to when Reynolds did an episode of the Twilight Zone years earlier, in which he spoofed Brando's persona; Brando reportedly was not amused by the episode and had never liked Reynolds since.
>>
Brando is so fucking based.

Who is the closest star in Hollywood today to him? Will there ever be another Brando?
>>
>Brando was expelled from high school, allegedly for riding a motorcycle down the hallway, which forced his father to send him to Shattuck Military Academy in Faribault, Minnesota. Once there, Brando wrote that one night he climbed the bell tower, removed the 150-pound clapper, then carried the clapper 200 yards and buried it. In a stroke of genius, Brando then organized a committee to find out who was responsible. He was never caught, but got himself expelled anyway for other infractions. After that, in the spring of 1943, he moved to New York to live with his sister in Greenwich Village.
>>
>>69158653

M A D M A N
>>
>According to his autobiography "Brando: Songs My Mother Taught Me", the reason why Marlon Brando refused to do a full frontal nude scene in Last Tango in Paris was because his "penis shrank to the size of a peanut on set".
>>
File: brandorussell1.jpg (155 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
brandorussell1.jpg
155 KB, 900x800
pics of brando and his pet raccoon
1/3
>>
>>69158653
A literal God
>>
File: brandorussell2.jpg (123 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
brandorussell2.jpg
123 KB, 500x374
>>69158792
2/3
>>
File: 1975-25625.gif (59 KB, 321x240) Image search: [Google]
1975-25625.gif
59 KB, 321x240
>Brando starred in The Score (2001), directed by Frank Oz, a noted puppeteer who operated and voiced Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Cookie Monster, Grover, and Yoda. The trouble began when Brando played his homosexual character "way over the top" on the first day of shooting, according to Oz—who also admitted to being "too tough" on Brando when he told him to tone it down.

In response, Brando began referring to Oz as "Miss Piggy." Co-star Robert DeNiro ended up serving as a sort of mediator, and would deliver Oz's directions to Brando. For one scene, shot over two days, Brando was so upset that he refused to act with Oz in the room, so the director had to watch outside with a monitor.
>>
File: brandorussell3.jpg (13 KB, 298x408) Image search: [Google]
brandorussell3.jpg
13 KB, 298x408
>>69158833
3/3
I suggest looking up Brando: Songs My Mother Taught Me and searching it for his stories about the raccoon. It's adorable and shows how weird he was, even when he was young.
>>
File: sexpot.jpg (58 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
sexpot.jpg
58 KB, 500x475
this is one of my favorite celebrity photos, rivaling lennon's silly walk photo
>>
File: Marlon_Brando_Jor-El.jpg (119 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
Marlon_Brando_Jor-El.jpg
119 KB, 600x609
>After being cast as Jor-El, Superman's father in Richard Donner's 1978 superhero flick, Brando suggested that it might be better if he simply provided the voice of the character. "He suggested—strongly—that Jor-El could be a suitcase or a green bagel that spoke with Brando's voice," producer Ilya Salkind recalled. "I was really young and I was sweating it out. I said 'My God, this is finished, the movie will not happen ... The man will destroy everything. This is impossible. Jor-El will be a bagel.'" Fortunately, Donner stepped in: "Marlon, I think that people want to see Marlon Brando playing Jor-El. They don't want to see a green bagel."
>>
His grandson looks like a living JoJo's Bizarre adventure character
>>
>>69158324
IS TAT TRUE
>>
>>69157775

kek
>>
File: 027-guys-and-dolls-theredlist.jpg (467 KB, 1156x1486) Image search: [Google]
027-guys-and-dolls-theredlist.jpg
467 KB, 1156x1486
>Still upset over having the role of Terry Malloy taken away from him, Sinatra held a grudge, and repeatedly referred to Brando as "Mumbles." Sinatra also declared that he didn't go for Brando and "that Method crap."

>The two ended up starring in Guys and Dolls (1955) together, with Sinatra as Nathan Detroit and Brando as Sky Masterson. To get back at Sinatra for his adamant dislike of rehearsing, Brando purposely screwed up at the end of scenes to necessitate a retake. In one scene, Brando reportedly messed up nine times in a row because Sinatra had to eat a piece of cheesecake every time. After the ninth mistake, Sinatra threw his plate to the ground, jammed his fork on the table, and screamed at the director, "These f**king New York actors! How much cheesecake do you think I can eat?"
>>
>Brando's son Christian, 32, told police he had accidentally killed the man, the boyfriend of his 20-year-old half-sister, Cheyenne. The pregnant Cheyenne, Christian said, had complained to him at dinner that evening of being slapped around by her 6'3", 270-lb. lover, a Tahitian named Dag Drollet. Christian, his attorneys later maintained, had confronted Drollet with a .45 cal. handgun that went off when Drollet tried to wrest it away from him. There were reportedly no witnesses: Marlon Brando, 66, his Tahitian common-law wife, Tarita Teriipia, 48, and Cheyenne had been in other parts of the mountaintop house when they heard a shot. Marlon, defense attorneys say, rushed to the den and attempted mouth-to-mouth resuscitation before and after phoning 911 for assistance. But the bullet had exited through Drollet's neck, and he was beyond help.

>Besides the gun that killed Drollet, 26, police confiscated from Christian a .44cal. carbine, a shotgun, a MAC-10 machine-pistol, an M-14 assault rifle and what they said was a silencer. According to police, Cheyenne showed no signs of injury. "There was no abuse ever involved," insisted LAPD Det. Andy Monsue.

Hell of a fucking father huh
>>
>>69158964
Holy shit I remember seeing this on the streets of Puerto Rico, haven't seen this in 3 years...
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNDYyMjEzNjQ2.jpg (59 KB, 620x781) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNDYyMjEzNjQ2.jpg
59 KB, 620x781
>At a dinner party in the 1960ʼs, Brando asked everyone to strip naked, he himself did so and then taking a lily from a nearby vase inserted up his ass.
>>
File: lostsoul_poster.jpg (250 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
lostsoul_poster.jpg
250 KB, 830x1200
Essential basedbrandokino
>>
>In the 1980ʼs Brando bought a pair of electric eels for his pool. His son Christianʼs unsuspecting girlfriend, while skinny-dipping, was blown clean out of the water.
>>
File: 1461377834792.jpg (58 KB, 536x533) Image search: [Google]
1461377834792.jpg
58 KB, 536x533
>>69158946
>The man will destroy everything. This is impossible. Jor-El will be a bagel.
>>
File: The Nightcomers_header.jpg (47 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
The Nightcomers_header.jpg
47 KB, 800x525
>While filming a bondage scene in The Nightcomers, Marlon tied Stephanie Beacham to the bed and then went and had lunch.
>>
>>69158338

I genuinely think he would have enjoyed 4chan.
>>
>>69158186
>Marlon Brando once picked a frog out of a river took a bite out of it then put it back.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (45 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
45 KB, 267x200
>Marlon Brando liked farting to such an extent that he seriously considered creating a commercial telephone line called ʻDial-a-Fartʼ where callers would have to guess celebrities purely by their farts.
>>
File: attempts-to-tip.jpg (52 KB, 516x493) Image search: [Google]
attempts-to-tip.jpg
52 KB, 516x493
>Marlon Brando once went to a bar in a wheelchair and when a evangelical woman told him that God would cure him he pretended to be miraculously healed, jumping up in the air before tap-dancing on the table.
>>
>Marlon Brando was known to always happily supply the money for abortions to strangers.
>>
>In the wake of Dr. King’s death, Marlon felt an affinity for the Black Panthers. They did not share this positive feeling. “They told me that they despised me because I was just another knee jerk white liberal to them.” After that, Marlon often made racist remarks regarding black people.
>>
>Marlon’s son Christian spiraled out of control with drugs and alcohol as a teen. He would steal pot from neighbor Jack Nicholson’s stash. If Jack caught him, Christian Brando would imitate his part in Chinatown, saying “You do that again and I’ll break your fucking fingers, man.”
>>
>>69157999
> screenwriter for Vidas em Fuga (1960)
hue
>>
>Marlon Brando believed that by dripping a wet towel soaked with hot water on his head on a daily basis, he would never go bald.
>>
File: him.jpg (104 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
him.jpg
104 KB, 736x736
>>69159852
>tfw I'm actually portuguese
>>
Why did people put up with his bullshit? He was a great actor but come on
>>
>>69160069
seems based desu
>>
File: enhanced-9327-1408724220-12.jpg (18 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-9327-1408724220-12.jpg
18 KB, 348x348
>>69159037
>>
File: tumblr_n8vfwy3wRW1r04zqro1_500.gif (880 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8vfwy3wRW1r04zqro1_500.gif
880 KB, 420x236
>>69159037
>>
>>69160065
ew
>>
>>69157733
Is that sheev?
>>
>Marlon Brando met Marilyn Monroe when he elbowed her in the face by accident in an event. She replied, “There are no accidents.” She invited him over for sex the week before she died. In his autobiography Songs My Mother Taught Me he wrote, “I didn’t sense any depression or clue of impending self-destruction during her call. That’s why I’m sure she didn’t commit suicide. If someone is terminally depressed, no matter how clever they may be, or how expertly they try to conceal it, they will always give themselves away. I’ve always had an unquenchable curiosity about people, and I believe I would have sensed something was wrong if thoughts of suicide were anywhere near the surface of Marilyn’s mind. I have always believed she was murdered.”
>>
>>69160069
Because they would make money if they put up with his shit

Does anyone have the hamburger stories? You know what i mean
>>
if Brando had lived a little longer I guarantee he would've worked with Tim and eric
>>
>While filming Mutiny on the Bounty, Marlon spied a Tahitian island and purchased it from the blind elderly American woman who lived there with forty cats and dogs. She had to go to Vallejo, CA for medical treatment. He bought the place for $200,000. Shortly after she moved she died.
>>
>when he was filming Last Tango in Paris, Brando kept forgetting his lines, which by this point had been plastered all over the set and made a genuine request to have them stuck to the ass of the actress he was starring alongside
What a fucking absolute madman
>>
>>69157733
This is actually cool.
>>
>When Lew Wasserman tried to change the title of The Appaloosa to Southwest to Sonora, Marlon did not take it very well. He hired a group of mariachi players to go around Universal sing a song they had written called “Southwest to Sonora” until the studio ceded to his wishes.
>>
>>69158432
People think this is because he was lazy, but it's actually because he didn't want to seem rehearsed.
>>
>That interview with Larry King
>They're singing a song in the intro
>Brando interrupts Larry to say "Yer off key"
God bless that man
>>
>On the set of A Countess From Hong Kong, during a close-up, Marlon asked Sophia Loren if she knew small hairs were coming out of her nose. She never spoke to him again.
>>
>>69160252
He would have thought they were amateurs and beneath him.
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>69158946
>I was really young and I was sweating it out. I said 'My God, this is finished, the movie will not happen
>>
Someone post the Paul Newman egg one.
>>
>>69160069
This is great, why wouldn't they put up with it?
>>
>Marlon hated having sex with a condom on. He regarded it as base.
>>
>>69160236
based Jack, a true friend.
>>
>>69158177
God he was sexy as fuck when he was young
>>
>Marlon Brando used to travel on the New York subway with pieces of bread in his ears.
>>
>>69159084
>M-14
>assault rifle
>>
>>69161233
No one gives a fuck faggot
>>
File: a100.jpg (78 KB, 630x390) Image search: [Google]
a100.jpg
78 KB, 630x390
>>69158590
Shia is the new Brando
>>
>When discussing ideas on One-Eyed Jacks with Stanley Kubrick, Brando would assume the lotus position and bang a huge gong with a mallet when he didnʼt like something Kubrick had said.
>>
>Brando often rode on airplanes with his own custom flight plan, listing an imaginary group of associates cleverly disguised as common words. He would read this flight plan out loud to the amusement of his fellow passengers.
>>
>>69158590
No, perhaps in another 50 years.
>>69161430
Jews don't count.
>>
>>69157646

please dont make marlon a meme..
>>
>>69161233
The term "battle rifle" wasn't invented until after it was phased out. Faggot.
>>
>While visiting the zoo, Marlon got into a spitting fight with a baboon. Marlon won.
>>
>>69161531
>the flight plan lists me, my men and doctor pavel here but only one of you
>>
>mfw most of the stories in this thread are true
>>
>>69161789
Marlon Brando was a living meme.
>>
what are some essential /brandocore/

I've seen, Apocalypse Now, Superman, The Island of Dr. Moreau & Listen to me Marlon
>>
>>69162333
On the Waterfront and Wild Ones
>>
>>69162333
did you watch
>>69159148
pic related?
>>
>Brando was paid $2 million to cameo as a priest in Scary Movie 2, but had to drop out when he was hospitalized with pneumonia. "He wanted to go for it," co-writer and star Shawn Wayans said. "He had an oxygen mask and we were like, 'Yo, we gotta let him go. This guy is not healthy." For that one day, Brando had an assistant in the next room read his lines into an ear piece.
>>
>>69162382
yeah, after watching The Island of Dr. Moreau. Crazy shit.
>>
>>69162345
cheers, downloading now
>>
>>69158653
I'm currently reading his autobiography and he mentions this.

Also his mom was a raging alcoholic.
>>
>>69162333
if you want to be violently attracted to him watch streetcar named desire
peak brando there
>>
>>69162333
The one where he played a nazi officer was really good
It was a 50s movie, cant remember the name
>>
>>69159037
based
>>
>>69161502
wow i bet this pissed kubrick off
>>
>Marlon Brando once took a liking to one of his daughter's boyfriends and wanted to hire him to build a new deck for the house. When the young man told Brando that he had absolutely no background in carpentry, Brando simply bought him a bunch of Time Life self help books on home construction. Sure enough, over the summer, he built a new patio deck for Marlon Brando.
>>
>>69163432
Considering what Kubrick did to actors it would have been great. He finally met his match.
>>
>>69161502
This is my favorite one.
>>
>>69158590
*Raises paw*
Umm.....have you heard of Chris Pratt?
>>
>>69163902
Who?
>>
>>69163818
I dont really get this meme. Was Kubrick ever really fucked up to anyone beside shelly duval?
>>
File: cancerjobsman.gif (2 MB, 300x128) Image search: [Google]
cancerjobsman.gif
2 MB, 300x128
>>69163787

why is that so fucking funny
>>
>Living on his island of Tetioroa, Brando created what he called "real-life Mounds Bars" by cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it into the coconut for a tasty treat. By the 1980s there were reports that one of his girlfriends had left him because he failed to keep his promise of losing weight. He seemed to be dieting, but to her astonishment, he never lost weight. She found out that Jack Nicholson had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pangs of their famished friend.
>>
>>Marlon Brando was fond of the taste of a certain breed of bird found on his personal island atoll, Tetioroa. Brando considered the fowl a delicacy and regularly ate them in his time there, and his staff would regularly scour the island for them. He often offered the meal to guests. One of Marlon's friends, who was an amateur ornithologist, took notice of the bird and sent a sketch of it for reference to a university. Upon reference, the bird appeared to be the thought extinct Tahiti Red-billed Rail. Much to his horror, he learned that Brando may have accidentally hunted the bird into extinction; by the mid 70's no more Tahiti Rails were found on Tetioroa. Brando would spend less time on the atoll in the next few years.
>>
File: maria schneider.jpg (60 KB, 580x428) Image search: [Google]
maria schneider.jpg
60 KB, 580x428
>>69158741
>Last Tango in Paris

I had heard that in the infamous anal scene, Brando actually jammed his butter covered fingers up Maria Schneider’s ass.
>>
>During breaks while filming The Score, Marlon Brando would walk around the set naked because of the warm weather where the film was being shot.
>>
>>69163902
the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>69159382
My fucking sides.
>>
>>69161233
Nice meme retard.
>>
File: Mephisto and Kevin South Park.jpg (69 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Mephisto and Kevin South Park.jpg
69 KB, 320x240
>>69157646
Marlon Brando is crazy. What's your point?
>>
>>69161531
Brando is the original CIA
>>
how can one man be this based
>>
>>69165219
holy shit i get that reference now
>>
We need this exact thread now except with steve mcqueen. the beer can story still cracks me up.
>>
>>69159320
I think Brando's ghost is the one who always makes threads about himself.
He's also probably the one responsible for most dhitposting trends.
>>
>>69163902
Kek. You cheeky cunt.
>>
>>69165612
Literally GOD
>>
Im looking forward to seeing Johnny Depp get old and go off the deep end, he has some real potential thanks to both Brando and Hunter S. Thompson being 2 idols/friends to him
>>
File: Hardware.jpg (73 KB, 511x755) Image search: [Google]
Hardware.jpg
73 KB, 511x755
>>69157775
>Richard Stanley almost got to make a big Hollywood movie with Marlon Brando but got replaced
He didn't deserve failure. I've heard his commentary for Hardware, he seems like such a cool guy.
>>
>>69162333
You havent seen the Godfather?
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 601x508
>ywn sit around growing old and fat from eating endangered birds and chocolate filled coconuts on a Polynesian atoll you privately own
>>
>>69158942
kek, what a shit disturber.
>>
>>69161233
I want /k/ to leave.
>>
>>69157775
Such bullshit
>>
>>69167937
Its in the Lost Soul documentary, Richard said it himself. Look it up
>>
>>69167605
No because I don't like movies with mafia references in them.
>>
>>69157775
what?
>>
>>69157775
Lmao
>>
>>69168398

>Lmao

Fuck off back to MSN faggot
>>
>>69168720
don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>69168737
Here's your reply
>>
>>69160195
>Marlon Brando will never play Sheev
>>
>>69167582
Oh, that film that was a massive rip-off of a 2000AD comic? Real inspiring stuff.
>>
>>69167743
Truly a disgrace
>>
>>69168774
>rip-off
>implying rip-offs even exist
>implying plot matters
>implying Hardware and Shok! are similar beyond their premise
>implying that would matter even if they took it word for word, visual for visual
without memes explain why Hardware is bad
>>
>>69168898
What meme you fucking moron.
>>
>>69168939
>rip-off
meme-supreme, have you even read Shok!?
>>
>>69164359
I wouldn't be surprised honestly
>>
File: 1460939126150.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1460939126150.gif
3 MB, 294x238
Island of Dr. Moreau is an amazing film.
>>
>>69158371
He's, uhhh, so he's not going to do anything? At all?
>>
>>69168955
>female love-interest (who lives high up in a massive apartment complex) makes robot sculpture out of parts boyfriend brings back to her. Robot activates and starts trying to kill everyone.

That's more than just similar. In any case, Hardware was shit after the first 10 minutes our so where it's just a schlocky horror that takes place in an area the size of a bungalow.
>>
>>69169034
It's a mess but the creepy atmosphere is very well done, almost palpable.
>>
>>69169166
It's hilarious.
>>
>>69158942
is he making fun of cucumbersnatch ?
>>
>>69160014
Tell that to Henry Cavill'a balding head.
>>
File: IoDM2.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1026) Image search: [Google]
IoDM2.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1026
>>69157646
Everyone in this thread = plebs

That film is about Egypt.

Beast people = Cults of Egypt who became their own rulers

Brando = Pepe (Last ruler of Old Kingdom)
>>
File: beasts.jpg (59 KB, 736x379) Image search: [Google]
beasts.jpg
59 KB, 736x379
>>69169391
cont -

Here are your main characters AKA the Anarchists.
>>
>Brando was thereafter often seen -- on several distinct occasions -- in New York City subway stations plunging his bare hands into public ashtrays, bringing back two ample handfuls of ash and used butts, and then sprinkling them on homeless people asleep on the benches.
>When later asked in an interview about it, he said that, "it was to help those people get a better sense of their real worth."
>>
File: 1311624396016.png (87 KB, 608x580) Image search: [Google]
1311624396016.png
87 KB, 608x580
>>69158946
>"Marlon, I think that people want to see Marlon Brando playing Jor-El. They don't want to see a green bagel."
>>
>>69158946
This is poking fun at the Jews.

Not that any of you plebs can understand this, being double digit NEETs trapped in your basements.
>>
>>69160657
Let's be honest, anon, it was a bit of both at most, but probably more laziness though.

He's my favourite actor but the guy was lazy as fuck and openly resented and derided the craft in which he excelled.
>>
File: mb.jpg (53 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
53 KB, 1680x1050
https://youtu.be/5SS6T4X6-ec

Enjoy.
>>
>>69160236
Not always. His shit on Mutiny cost the studio a fortune. He was blacklisted and ignored for a long time before Godfather after that.
>>
>>69160933
The guy reputedly preferred to just pay for abortions or raise the bastard children. Must have really hated condoms.
>>
>>69157775
Except cold a/c keeps you awake.
>>
>>69169957
AC could be turned on to heat too, and that shit makes you fall asleep better than the strongest pill
>>
>>69162333
Missouri breaks. features our hero crooning love songs to his horse in hilarious fake irish
>>
>>69160458
No shit it's cool. Brando was a genius.
>>
>>69169957
I love sleeping in the deep cold, but maybe that's just me.
>>
>>69158387
Really boring anecdote, fella.
>>
File: Penguin_2.png (407 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
Penguin_2.png
407 KB, 444x460
>>69159037

Sinatra was such a dick I really liked this post.

way to go, Marlin!
>>
>>69157646
>it's a normies try and attack Brando thread

Literally impossible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDpD2757jrc
>>
>>69157646
This story is total bullshit. The movie was shot in the jungles of North Queensland. There's no Woolworths anywhere around there.
>>
>>69163966
No. /tv/ doesn't know shit.
>>
File: 1460422686938.jpg (85 KB, 754x595) Image search: [Google]
1460422686938.jpg
85 KB, 754x595
>>69161502
best one
>>
File: Capture.jpg (18 KB, 844x104) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
18 KB, 844x104
>>69170853
>>
>>69170115
Really? I can't sleep in the heat at all. I have to lay on top of the covers with the AC on full blast and constantly turning my pillow to fall asleep in the summer.
>>
>>69164060
based jack
>>
>>69171096
kek
>>
>>69164247
shit, i wanted this one to be true
>>
>>69161502
B A S E D
>>
>>69170866
>something in a /tv/ shitposting thread isn't true
Who would have thought?
>>
>>69170866
It's a fucking example you stupid autist.

That's a well documented story straight from his co-actor and I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in his book too.
>>
>>69172815
>He thinks those stories are false
You can check them online. They're all from his biography / other people's accounts.
>>
>>69158590
if leonardo dicaprio gets fat and insane, he will be the closest
>>
>>69158387

Which extra?
>>
>>69173455
>if leonardo dicaprio gets fat
lol
>>
>>69160216
Everyone knows JFK did it
>>
>>69164466
Geez
>>
>>69158177
I'd suck the dick of a young Brando. He looks like a god.
>>
>>69169777
the Michael Caine one is good too but this one here blows everything out of the water
>>
File: 1271971262375.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1271971262375.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>69174747
>WAAH WAAAH I'M THIRSTY
>I can't read what it says. Hold it higher. What's the matter with you? You daffy goon.
>What is this? What kind of place is this?! With crap all over the place!
>>
>>69158653
holy shit i live in faribault and didnt know this
>>
>>69157733
Pretty based desu
>>
>>69162333
Streetcar Named Desire is the one that made every woman in the world wet for him.
>>
File: brando.jpg (220 KB, 599x807) Image search: [Google]
brando.jpg
220 KB, 599x807
>>
I am really proud of /tv/ for going this far without the grocery store pasta.
>>
>>69157977
I can't tell whether this is some next level shitposting or the unvarnished truth.

Perhaps I've had enough internet for today
>>
>>69158590

You all know this to be true
>>
File: 1439779984579.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439779984579.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>69164060
>>
>>69158052
I remember reading that it was the director's decision to film him in the shadow, so you couldn't see how obese Brando was at the time.
>>
>>69157646
top kek
>>
>>69162333
Streetcar
On the Waterfront
Sayonara
Viva Zapata
The Wild One
those are all enjoyable as movies, the rest are just enjoyable because of him
>>
>>69162901
The Young Lions I believe
>>
Brando was a huge fan of online chat rooms, particularly of starting arguments online.

If he was alive today, he'd be in here shitposting with the rest of us.
>>
>>69169470
kek, I wish this was true
>>
>>69173235
Not all are true. I am yet to find references for the jack nicholson burgers one and the one with the extinct birds is fake for sure. But most of the others are true.
>>
>>69158052
Brando was right. The script is fucking awful. He's the only good thing in that film. Same with Dr mereux
>>
Someone post the story about how he wanted to power his house with eels
>>
>>69158338
kek
>>
File: BEASTpeople.jpg (418 KB, 1500x1273) Image search: [Google]
BEASTpeople.jpg
418 KB, 1500x1273
>>69158052
>in shadows.
THE DARKNESS AND THE LIGHT

THE BOOK OF WISDOM

CATHOLIC BIBLE

The Book is removed from Protestant Bibles, it relates to EGYPTIANS.

Heart of Darkness and The Island of Dr. Moreau are about EGYPT.

What would you NEET faggots know anyway, fucking plebs, the lot of ya.
>>
>>69175749
Brando was pretty famously anti-racist, and that pasta isn't even that well written.
>>
File: 1437767987523.jpg (367 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437767987523.jpg
367 KB, 1600x1200
Marlon Brando sucked dick when he was young. There's a picture of it floating around.
>>
>>69158177
Me on the right.
>>
>>69162774
what's the name of the book?
is it any good?
>>
>>69179973
me 2
>>
>>69158580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ubnNoOwdY
>>
>>69179352
and it was BBC too
>>
>>69158946
kek
>>
He lived to 80 and died in 2004?

I was sure he had been dead since the seventies at least.
>>
>>69180870
>Died July 1st, 2004.

Hmm, so he could have actually seen: >>69169777
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.