[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are creatures that grant wishes always in a hurry? What the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].jpg (57 KB, 707x536) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
57 KB, 707x536
Why are creatures that grant wishes always in a hurry? What the fuck do they have to get back to?

Dragon Ball is one example, the genie from X Files is another.

They're locked away in some other dimension, or in a bottle or rug or whatever until they're summoned, and then they're always like, "hurry up, I don't have all day!"
>>
>>69145341

If people have time to think they can engineer careful, specific wishes. Most plot driven by wishes relies on a loose interpretation of a wish resulting in unintended consequences.
>>
>>69145341
They don't want their master to carefully think about their wish. If they did, they'd realise the best wish is to become a free genie.
>>
My first wish is to have unlimited wishes
>>
>>69145341
He's probably like a janitor in an alternate universe. Gotta get back to cleaning that dragon shit off them dragon toilets. Shenlong got dragon bills. Shenlong got two dragon baby mamas and dragon child support. Shenlong ain't looking to go back to dragon jail. Make your fucking wish I can't lose this job nigga.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (91 KB, 841x478) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
91 KB, 841x478
>>69145637
>>
File: triple h disgust.webm (221 KB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
triple h disgust.webm
221 KB, 330x166
>>69145690
>>>/blacktwitter/
>>
>>69145656
You can't wish for more wishes. But how about wishing for more genies?
>>
It's their job, man. They just wanna clock out like the rest of us.
>>
>>69145728
Wish that everything you wished for came true.
>>
>>69145618
This.
>>
>>69145721
They kicked me out for being white
>>
>>69145735

Have you never seen I Dream of Genie?

When she's not being an obedient housewife she just hangs out in her magic lantern, which is basically a whorehouse with nobody there to fuck her.
>>
>>69145690
It's Shenron you nigger
>>
>>69146022
Maybe in the English dub you fucking casual. It's originally Shenlong.
>>
>CAN YOU REALLY FULFIL ANY DESIRE OF MINE?
>Yes

>the dragon leaves
>>
>>69145341

Imagine waking up someone half-way through their sleep

They just want to go back to sleep, they don't wanna deal with you shit.
>>
>>69146215

Imagine being a grizzly bear waking up from hibernation right when the salmon are making their way up stream. It's literally the only thing they live for.

Do genies use their powers to have century long wet dreams or something?
>>
File: 1455507793584.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1455507793584.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>69145690
>>
>>69145700

>tfw the genie from aladdin killed himself after being wished free
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.