[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this film? Thought it was really good until the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: er-ist-wieder-da-poster[1].jpg (233 KB, 1357x1920) Image search: [Google]
er-ist-wieder-da-poster[1].jpg
233 KB, 1357x1920
Opinions on this film?

Thought it was really good until the stuff post credits. Then it suddenly went all preachy
>>
dr oktober, im kino
>>
>>69144226
post credits? You should have just stopped watching before that happened!! You would have been saved...
>>
>>69144294
wut
>>
"G-guys, the entire movie we have made makes the nazis look good.. W-what do we do?"

"We still have 2 minutes left before the credits, boss."
>>
needed more hitler and hidden camera footage

the sidecharacters sucked
2/5
>>
>>69144391
Yeah the book leaves this perfectly in the middle to form your opinion. They really butchered the end and I hope a directors cut or something would come out
>>
someone explain what happens at the end of the movie for me
>>
>>69144971
Well during the whole movie the audience can decide for themselves what to think of the whole situation. Then suddenly at the end they show real life footage of the PEGIDA movement, famous right wing politicians and protest like the new Hitler is right around the corner. Maybe producer interference or something but it felt really out of place and almost ruined it
>>
>>69145074
What did you expect goy? Every german who oposes islamisation is evil.
>>
The sharp turn that it takes in the last third was great. Totally lured you in and then kicked you in the nuts.
>>
>>69145112
dude lmao genocide is good
>>
The legend continues
>>
Terrible anti-german propaganda as usual.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.