[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he were still alive what kind of grampa do you think he would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 292x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 292x249
If he were still alive what kind of grampa do you think he would be and what would he think of 2016?
>>
File: don9.jpg (20 KB, 377x396) Image search: [Google]
don9.jpg
20 KB, 377x396
>>69133489
Bitter alcoholic and full of regret
He'd hate everyone and everything
>>
>>69133489
He would think we are all a bunch of absolute
mad men.
>>
Quiet and probably show a disdain for social media.
>>
>>69133610
>probably show a disdain for social media
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this.
>>
I like to imagine he finally became happy with himself married again for the LAST time, become a better father to his kids, and brought in some of the best advertising during the 1970's. Then he retires and sadly dies of lung cancer.
>>
>>69133513
Have you seen the last episode? He's finally at peace with who he is and probly with the world too.
>>
>>69133861
and then he sold his peace to coca-cola
>>
>>69133610
>>69133747
why? what would he have to say about it?
>>
>implying he didn't die of lung cancer by 1985
>>
>>69134221
Social media lacks the real creativity of traditional advertising. Any fucker can go on their twitter and shill a product as much as they want.
>>
>>69133861
That was forty years ago though
>>
were'nt they going to end the show in moderm day?
>>
>>69133610
any intelligent person despite their age despises social media.

Blocking facebook has literally been one of the best things I've done
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.