[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the reviews were never published, what would be YOUR personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: bvs-625x350.jpg (66 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
bvs-625x350.jpg
66 KB, 625x350
If the reviews were never published, what would be YOUR personal rating for this movie? Be honest.

6/10
>>
>>69128276
9/10. Not ashamed to say I loved it. Fuck the haters.
>>
4 or 5 out of 10.
>>
>>69128276
0, it was garbage.
>>
well despite negative reviews i still highly rate it a 9.3/10

can't wait for the rest of the DCEU.
>>
>>69128300
>9/10
I enjoyed it, but let's not say things we can't take back.
>>
https://youtu.be/NUrTRjEXjSM?t=4m15s

I realize what you guys might think of sneker but this is honestly really awful, right?
>>
>>69128276
6/10, i'm sure the extended version will fix technical problems and it will be 8/10
>>
Still a 7/10

But by capeshitter redditor standards, maybe a 5/10
>>
Probably around a 5/10. I liked it more than Age of Lultron and I went into this movie expecting absolute dogshit after that 2nd trailer and MMMM BOOYSS
>>
>>69128337
Now my rating is a 9.1/10
>>
>>69128276
2/10
>>
>>69128420
Same here. The comicon teaser was bretty gud then THAT came along. I sank further when doomsday made his appearance
>>
>>69128276
4/10 I watched it before any reviews with a positive attitude, it was a letdown.
>>
>>69128276
-1/10 fampai

it deserves a 9% or less on RT
>>
Still at a solid 8/10

Ben was a shitty Batman but I still loved mostly everything in it.
>>
>>69128276
8/10 I actually tell friends it was around that score.
>>
2/10 absolute crap
>>
6 out of 10

Had ambition but bloated by forcing Justice Leauge
>>
>>69128276
7/10

I liked Eisenberg's Lex a lot, probably the best part of the film, wanted to see more of him and needed to see clark actually investigate why he has conflict with batman(IDK why critics didn't like the fact that superman and batman's dialectic in the film is about what it means to be a hero) and for them to hash it out more,

Obvious editing errors(Lex's clothes in the kryptonian ship are the same even though they take place at two different points in the film) are irritating, but don't detract from the narrative too terribly.

WW felt horribly tacked on
>>
>>69128276
I've seen the DK trilogy and 1 Toby McGuire Spider-Man, but no other superhero movie
Can someone explain to me the appeal of these films? Do I have to be under 20 to get it? They're fucking gay as fuck
>>
9/10
>>
>>69128276
I'd give it a solid 7/10

It has a lot going wrong, but there's plenty to like here despite the tonal inconsistencies. I wish they had gone all in and rolled with the portrayal of Superman from Man of Steel instead of half-assedly apologizing for it. I don't hold out hope for the extended release providing any significant improvement, as the movie is already overlong.

For the record, Man of Steel is a 9/10 for me.
>>
>>69128743
what the fuck, I love BvS now
>>
6-7/10
>>
It fluctuated between a 3/10 and a 7/10

It's worse than both Avengers movies and Civil War
>>
>>69129078
Normies love capeshit because nerd culture is the "cool" thing now and they're all "lol omg such a nerd XD Dark Vador ftw".
>>
It was too long and Jesus do we really need to go over batmans origin story for retards...couldn't that time and money have been spent better,like wonder women's backstory for example...
>>
>>69128276
It would still be 2/5. Ben Affleck and Wonder Woman are the only good things in Batman v Superman.

Superman is an asshole, Batman is a mass-murdering asshole, Lois Lane is a perennial damsel in distress, Lex "Evil Mark Zuckerberg" Luthor is awful, Jonathan Kent is still awful, the lack of establishing shots is awful, Wonder Woman watching YouTube videos is awful, and the reason that Batman and Superman stop fighting is beyond awful.
>>
>>69128276
I've seen A LOT OF MOVIES and tv shows, and lemme say, it was a solid 7/10 until I the 'martha' moment

then it become a 7/20
>>
>>69128276
8/10. Not even trolling. Points off for editing. I'm confident the ultimate cut will be a 10/10.
>>
>>69129204
Normies hated BvS though
>>
>>69128276
9/10.
>>
>>69128276
8/10
>>
>>69128276
2.7/10
>>
>>69128276
Don't care/10
>>
>>69129636
No, normies liked it.
Casuals hated it.
>>
A strong 8/10, possible 9/10.
>>
>>69128276
5,5/10
>>
>>69128276
8/10

Not even memeing, I loved this movie warts and all
>>
>>69128276
7/10. Honestly, this just seemed like typical Zack Snyder flare. (Yes, I enjoy his films un-ironically)
>>
6/10
The story was a complete mess.
>>
>>69130470
Nothing wrong with the story honestly just the way it was put together
>>
>>69128276
8/10. Really loved it, the beginning editing felt really awkward and I was like "oh shit were the critics onto something", not that it was bad but I was looking at it incredibly critically and couldn't get immersed. Then around Lex's party I was sucked in and loved it from then on.
>>
I liked it. For me it was 8/10. The only thing i did not like was Lex “DADDY ISSUES“ Luthor. I wanted to kick him in the face when he appeared on screen.
>>
>>69128276
7/10 only room temperature IQ's and Marvel tards couldn't follow the story.
>>
>>69128276
7.1/10
>>
Honestly 9/11
>>
I walked out of the theater, so I don't have a rating.
It was so fucking boring, I didn't want to spend another hour of it. I was too busy thinking about other movies to watch.

Its also really awkward with a row of kids in front of me seeing Jimmy Olsen being shot ISIS style. Seriously, what the fuck that that about?

Not even the Nolan movies gave me this feeling.
>>
Probably a 5/10, and that's coming from someone who ranks Man of Steel above all Marvel films. I fucking loved Man of Steel and even I was let down. I felt like it was so close to being a good film, but honestly it just didn't flow. It was all over the place and had too many cringey scenes, like the speech Lex gave at the party, or the painful to watch youtube clips advertising future films. Complete miscast of Lex but Lex alone didn't let the film down.

I feel it would have been a much better film if Lex were an older, scheming, genius politician who masterminded a series of events to slowly turn public opinion (and us, the audience) against Superman. Then near the end, just when we're all thinking Superman is a bit of a dick, it's revealed that Lex was behind everything. But only a few like Batman ever find out it was Lex. That way when Superman dies, the world still hates him and only the audience and batman knows he was the true hero. In the aftermath, Batman realises he was a good guy after all and goes out to create a super team to replace the giant hole left in the absence of superman to defend the people
>>
>>69130981
That's not a bad plot. I'm impressed, anon.
>>
5/10.

- shit editing
- shit writing
- Clark has 43 lines of dialogue. In a Batman v Superman movie
- scenes like Nightmare that contribute nothing to do the movie but setup for Justice League
- Diana watching trailers for Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman via Youtube in folders with their logo Jesus Christ. Could've been a perfectly ok post-credit. Did i mention it serves no purpose in the film?
- i am fine with a young Lex. But whoever thought that performance was going to be good should be fired
- Hack Snyder
- WB executives are downies
- biggest disappointment for a cape movie ever

Literally the only good thing about BvS is Batfleck and Alfred interacting. What a turn around from when Affleck was first casted with the internet having a melt down. HAVE YOU SEEN DAREDEVIL!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only, only delusional fanboys and Snyder apologists will think BvS is a good movie. And i'm a huge DC fan, only read DC comics.
>>
>>69130981
Yup much better then hack snyders
>>
Posting my own copypasta review from before US release.

Speaking only for myself, BvS had a disgusting script, and the editing was also atrocious. These two were the biggest factors for me.
Notice Lex asking for permission to access the Kryptonian ship. He is wearing a polo shirt, some light blue suit with black-and-red sneakers. He enters, does his thing.
Roughly half an hour later, after the guy giving him access has been blown up and after he has the meeting at his home with the Senator, and after the explosion,, and after another dinner party, all of which had costume changes, he returns to the Kryptonian ship days later. The instant he enters the ship, he is back in the suit/polo/sneakers combo.

This is horrible. Clearly someone felt the Doomsday plot needed to be spaced out across the film a little better, so they just cut a scene in half and stuck the latter half elsewhere without regard for continuity or consequence. Now, this is both an issue with the script and the editing. It should've been rectified in the writing stage and when it wasn't, it shouldn't have been Frankensteined in the editing.

Another issue with the writing is Wonder Woman being added to the film as an afterthought. She has dialogue with Bruce, and only Bruce. Not one line is uttered to a single character except for him, because someone's sole job was to integrate her into the script and did so only by having her meet him at a couple of parties before appearing at the end.

And the editing was bad not just in terms of continuity but also in terms of pacing. This is actually the sequence of events that occurs partway through the movie:
(to be put in another post because of length)
>>
>>69131121
This is actually the sequence of events that occurs partway through the movie:
>Luthor tells Superman that if he flies anywhere except to Batman, Martha will die
>Superman agrees to fight Batman
>Superman flies to Lois and tells her he is going to fight Batman
>Lois gets in a taxi to the Daily Planet
>We see Martha in a warehouse
>Lois arrives at Daily Planet and gains permission to use a helicopter
>Wonder Woman sits at home and gets an email from Batman, watches clips of Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman
>Superman arrives at Batman's location

What the fuck is that shit? Disgusting effort, cutting that shit together.

See, the complaints about tone, and theme, and muh-Batman-shouldn't-kill, I agree are unfounded. Childish nonsense. But the movie itself is so poorly constructed, both preproduction and postproduction that you simply cannot reasonably call it a well-made movie with a straight face. Cool story? Sure, maybe. Cool concepts? Certainly. But a good movie? Fucking ridiculous.

3/10 movie. It is bad.
>>
>>69130412
Snyder is incredibly hit-and-miss for me. I really liked Dawn of the Dead, and I fucking loved Watchmen. I also thought Sucker Punch was alright.
But then 300, Man of Steel and BvS were just atrocious. I've never been bothered going through and seeing if there's a correlation somewhere with the editors or writers or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's just so weird that he can impress me so much with certain movies and make others feel like a directorial debut from some college student.
>>
>>69131145
For these reasons, I'm interested to see what the extended editions do to the flow.

I personally think that Lex's scenes being more interspersed throughout the film will explain his sperging out during his own party.
>>
Anyone notice the gap of scenes that are missing in the Doomsday fight? When Superman and Wondy first initiate onto Doomsday (Superman slams Doomsday into the ground).

Then it jumps to Diana lunging at Doomsday but the shot used makes it looks very awkward.
>>
>>69128276
6/10

One of the most disappointing movies I've seen in recent years. A lot of weird pacing issues, dialogue, and character motivations. Tonally it's just all over the place. It's like the movie doesn't know what it wants to be.

This movie is like the Iron Man 2 or Age of Ultron of the DCU. Hopefully they can just sweep it under the rug, move on and pretend it no longer exists.
>>
>>69131245
I actually liked Eisenberg's portrayal of Luthor.
I hated the character and how he was written, but I really did like Eisenberg's mannerisms - the clenching fists and the facial ticks.

I won't be spending further money on the film but if a friend buys the extended edition I'll watch it. I'm certain it will be better, but don't know if it'll be good.

Personally, though, it won't affect my rating of the film. As far as I'm concerned, IMDb (or whatever site you rate films on) is for theatrical releases only.
>>
>>69131304
One of my favorite moments for him was when Finch casually reached out to put an arm around him and he flinched like a little, bitey dog.
>>
Can I just ask, for those of you giving the movie above a 5/10 and then complaining about how bad it was, what your average rating is?

People these days seem to say shit like "man, that movie was crap. probably a 6/10". That's not crap. that's above average.
>>
>>69128276
8/10, but I have a feeling I'm gonna give the extended edition 9/10.
>>
>>69129636
But that's also the "cool" thing to do nowadays, so they just jump on the bandwagon.
>>
>>69131304
I feel like he did great and if he played the exact same character only named something not Lex he would have been perfect
>>
9/10
>>
6/10
>>
>>69128276
Coming out of the cinema I'd have given it a 9/10 because I was still riding the hype

After a second viewing I'd probably give it a 7/10 because I noticed more of the holes in the story, likely from being cut down like it was.

I think the extended version (if it fills in those gaps in the story) will bring it back up to a solid 8/10 for me.
>>
>>69129019
I think they cut a lot of the Lex stuff out.

Watching it again you see a change in him from when he first enters the ship to when he is talking at the party and starts to lose it.
It feels like something happened there, and he learned something.
>>
>>69128276
garbage. solid 3/10.
>>
>>69131937
Another anon pointed out some obvious continuity errors in Lex's wardrobe. It's pretty clear that his "tell me everything" conversation took place far earlier in the film's original structure, most likely preceding the party by a scene or two.
>>
>>69128300
I loved it too but I'd give it an 8

Loses a point for the doomsday fight being somewhat schlocky, loses another point for the hamfisted flash/aquaman/cyborg shit, the only one that worked was the sercurity footage of flash (yet his time traveling was painful).
>>
0/10

everything felt shitty, dunno why but I liked MoS alot better than this
>>
Friendly reminder to all in this thread that 0/10 means absolutely no redeeming qualities, 5/10 is an average movie and 10/10 is entirely perfect.
>>
>>69128276
6.5/10
Would've been higher if they didn't try to force that Justice League shit and if Jessie Eisenberg wasn't Lex Luthor.
>>
>>69129259
>superman is an asshole
How?

He saves many people, we see a montage of this.
He's trying to stop batman branding people.
He tried to reason with batman before their fight (unlike batman)
He just wants to save people and live a normal life with Lois without being a celebrity, how was he an asshole?
>>
>>69132116
BvS is literally a solid 0/10 then.

Fans hate it, critics hate it, everyone who has a brain hate it, some 3rd worlder from /tv/ loves it.
>>
File: 1462369793034.jpg (155 KB, 956x856) Image search: [Google]
1462369793034.jpg
155 KB, 956x856
>>69128276
7/10,

Mostly because I'm sick of Marvel capeshit thats the same thing every single time, just seeing something else made me love this movie more.
>>
>>69128276
Shittiest movie of all time. Not even joking, even fant4stic felt amazing when compared to this turd
>>
What do published reviews have to do with my rating of the movie? Do people really let other people's ratings affect theirs?

The movie was like a 4-5/10.
>>
6/10
despite the tons of shit i enjoy capeshit and the batman was breddy gud
>>
>>69131116
jokes on you, anone

i am the zach
>>
>>69132228
I also preferred Fantastic Four to this. Gave that a 5/10 and this a 3/10.

>>69132238
Yes, plebeians do.
>>
3.5/10
>Doomsday was ruined
>Lex's personality was cringy and not like he should be
>batman is the only character with any clear motivation but it completely doesn't matter and disappears in the end
>Lois lane DID NOTHING and was just a shitty hindrance on everyone the entirety of the movie
>"Batman v. Superman" they fight for 5 minutes and are friends INSTANTLY because their moms have the same name and they don't go into any more detail about why it matters and batman's reason for fighting him (the point of the movie) is just gone for this retarded reason
> aquaman
>>
>>69132196
>Fans hate it, critics hate it, everyone who has a brain hate it

Do you only listen to what you like hearing? This movie has been divisive, yes I'd say it's leaning negative in terms of numbers, but barely. This isn't F4ntastic, this movie has actually has a fanbase. The fact that it has strong enough support to warrant a "DC = DAmAGE CONTROL XD" meme should make that pretty clear.

If you agree with the negative side, that's cool, but stop acting like it's unanimous
>>
5/10

+affleck
+cavill
+some great dialogue
+ a lot of sexy men

-lex, doomsday, WW
-the ending
-the entire fight could have been avoided had they just talked to each other
-too many dream sequences
-how the actual fight ended
>>
>>69132327
Exactly this, though I fully respect everyone's rights to their opinions, I'm happy with what we've gotten so far, and suspect I'll be even happier with the director's cut.
>>
>>69132196
Critics aren't giving it 0/10, though. It has aspects that are undeniably good. Alfred, for one.

>>69132327
It's certainly not unanimous, but it's also not "barely" leaning negative. There have been 327 reviews on RT, and 72% of those have been negative reviews.
It's doing alright on IMDb with a 7/10, but it's worth mentioning that the demographic rating it the highest is "Females under 18".
>>
>>69132447
i thought alfreds actor was RDJ for a while
>>
>>69132327
>3rd worlder got his nerves struck so hard
>>
>>69132447
By the same token, is that simply the demo that's doing the majority of film rating there in the first place? I don't rate on their site, nor do I have an account.
>>
>>69128276
3/10, I've seen worse.
>>
4/10

Insultingly bad really. How you fuck it up that bad is beyond me
>>
>>69132502

That's really dumb.
>>
>>69132584
No, it's actually the least votes of any demographic (the highest being Males aged 18-29), which is actually probably a point against me, to be honest. I hadn't looked at the vote count, just the average rating per demographic.
>>
>>69132601
>insultingly bad
>slightly below average
>>
>>69132611
they look the same
>>
>>69132616
In a strange way, that's sort of interesting, as I happen to be in the camp that thinks these two films have something not all that flattering to say about the state of male psychology in Western culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 847x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 847x1280
>>69128276
Probably 7/10
The ending was rushed and (as a comic book fan) I don't like batman not being BFF with supes and doomsday was always a shit villain

Frankly most of these capeshit films are a 7/10 and that might just be because I really like these characters and it's cool to see them on the big screen. I feel my enjoyment waining after 900 flicks though.
>>
>>69132707
>(as a comic book fan
onion discarded. >>>/co/ck
>>
What can I say? The good in it made me forget the tiny parts that weren't so great. 10/10
>>
>>69132634
Yeah but that is a slap in the face.
How you take two icons who should be against each other by their ideology and make it a convoluted wanna-be religious 2deep4u film is an insult.

It gets a 4 for its minor standouts and that is being generous.
>>
>>69132750
>The good in it made me forget the tiny parts
you forgot your dick i see
>>
Henry Cavill birthday thread.
>>69132508
>>
>>69132880
no one cares baldy
>>
>>69132776
Not just "the tiny parts", I meant the small amount of bad things in the movie. The massive amount of good in the movie outweighed the bad parts, which the bad parts were far and few in between, might I add.
>>
>>69132907
How's your maternal granddad's hairline, anon?
>>
>>69132916
the worst part of the movie are the fans
>>
3.5/10

Poorly edited and paced, annoying grey/blue filter, zero character development, poor finale. You know you fuck up when Lex Landis is the sole bright spot in your movie.
>>
>>69128276

Given what I was expecting, I would honestly give it 2/10. Plot was all over the fucking shop. Batfleck was the only character to have motivation. They turned Doomsday into a generic fucking science monster. They butchered Lex Luthor. I mean shit dude, tell me what they did correct in the entire fucking movie?
>>
File: 1462167729742.jpg (96 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1462167729742.jpg
96 KB, 750x1334
>>69132447
>Females under 18

Armond was right, they really are the sexiest Batman and Superman imaginable.Probably conversely why fanboy eunuchs like MovieBlob didn't like it
>>
>>69129259

STOP BEING VIOLENT TOWARDS THESE MURDEROUS CRIMINALS, BATMAN!!!

Has no qualms about killing when he could incapacitate instead.

Henry Cavil is a fucking awful Superman, a shitty actor for a shitty character.
>>
>>69132972
Not providing evidence for your statement proves your ignorant
>>
>>69131113
>fine with a young Lex. But whoever thou

best comment so far
>>
File: zack-snyder.jpg (66 KB, 570x406) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder.jpg
66 KB, 570x406
Literally 10/10. One of the best film that have ever been mad. Zack is actually ginius of our time and only stupid faggots can't understand his ideas.
>>
>>69130719

>still pushing this

The plot and imagery was infantile. Babby's first symbolism. It's been done better in children's cartoons.
>>
>>69130719
Acknowledging the story's messiness is not a declaration of a lack of understanding.
>>
>>69132447

>but it's also not "barely" leaning negative
Critics yes, audiences no. At least in my observation, it could be way more slanted than I think but from what I've seen it's been pretty even.

Even on /tv/. The average in this thread would probably be above 5/10 if you don't include the 0/10 meme scores (but then again people who like BvS may be more likely to join this thread)
>>
>>69133142
It's not that we think you don't understand, you're just not giving evidence.
>>
File: 1454263748319.png (386 KB, 641x466) Image search: [Google]
1454263748319.png
386 KB, 641x466
I'm a DCfag and I have no idea how any of you can have your scores that high. What?

It's a 5/10 at most. Batman's cool and he has a cool fight scene but that's it, other than the keks it garners
>>
4/10

i really hated it

then i came to /tv/ and i realized i'm not the only one
>>
>>69128300
look at this retard with no taste
>>
>>69128276
4 or 5/10

I personally didn't care for it. It has a lot of great ideas and the fighting is pretty boss on occasion (plus GREATEST ON-SCREEN BATMAN EVER HOLY SHIT), but it spends too much time trying to pontificate on what it would be like if superheroes were real, and forgets to keep Superman as the big blue bastion of Truth, Justice, And The American Way that he should be.

Largely my problems with the movie lie with Superman's character, really vague motivations (what did Lex even have to gain from creating Doomsday? Why the whole Martha gag? What purpose does any of this serve?), and over-reliance on philosophy where action should be.

Yes, there'd be a massive shitstorm if a Superman came down from the sky in real life. I don't want to see real life when I'm watching two dudes in capes duke it out.
>>
>>69133127
See if this changes your mind about what all that religious imagery is there to convey,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_cultural_impact_of_extraterrestrial_contact
>>
>>69133267
>any1 wit a difrent oiplion then me sux
>>
7/10

i really liked it

then i came to /tv/ and i realized this board is still full of pretentious, self-entitled millennial hipsters
>>
No sarcasm here. Even my fucking mom said it was her favorite super hero movie ever. My mom doesn't even watch that many super hero movies...
>>
>>69133082
Heres your evidence. Its you and dcucks in this thread

>inb4 not fan
Go fuck yourself dcuck
>>
>>69133510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTb9GP9lVI
>>
>>69133550
Dcuck
>>
>>69133176
Gotta exclude the meme 9s and 10s to then. There's no way any male over the age of 13 would consider this movie a 9 without memeing
>>
>>69133587
Okay, whatever you say, pal.
>>
>>69133647
Nice dodge dcuck
>>
>>69128276
2/5 If it comes on TV, and you've got no other place to be, watch it.
>>
File: IMG_4088.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4088.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>69128276
I've watched it 14 times. I haven't read any reviews. I'd give it a 3-4/10. It's honestly one of the best worst movies ever. It's historically bad. Almost every single aspect of it was botched, at least on a narrative level. It's made worse upon repeat viewings when it starts to become apparent exactly what Snyder was going for, and you start to understand the depths by which he got everything wrong.

There's a secret 9/10 movie hidden in the footage from the theatrical cut. It's maddening when you realize exactly *how close* the movie came to being good, if there had been any goddamn effort put into a creative edit. And the irony is, all the stupid fucking renaissance imagery and forced metaphors that the DCucks try to say made it good, are what ruin a lot of the movie.

It's one of the only movies I can think of that A: had to cut an hour and a half of footage for time, and yet B: could cut 40 minutes from the theatrical cut and it'd be a better movie. It's completely baffling to me that THIS was the movie that made the cut. The Man-Bat dream, the Pa Kent dream, the fucking comedy of errors surrounding the retrieval of the spears for muh metaphors, the movie-ruining flash tease, the 4 FUCKING SCENES dedicated to Lois investigating a bullet for no narrative reason, the frustratingly redundant WW side plot, the retarded Daily Planet scenes, and so many lofty monologues about fucking gods and demons and shit when there are so few instances of ANY BASIC EXPOSITION.
>>
>>69128300
please explain why you liked it
>>
>>69128276
2/10

I wouldn't give my opinion when asked by my girlfriend, her mom, and sister when asked after we saw it because they could tell I hated it and I didn't want to bring them down.

Later her sister told me her favorite part was watching Affleck work out and the whole movie should've been that. She's 15. These are the people that enjoy B5S
>>
5/10 or maybe 4/10, MoS was better.
>>
>>69128300
>>69133822
Nah fuck that. People are allowed to like shit. Explain how it merits a fucking 9/10.
>>
>>69133104
I didn't know you browsed /tv/ Zack! How are you holding up?
>>
>>69132372
>WW
How is Wonder Woman a negative? Even haters admit she's one of the bright spots in the movie.
>>
>>69134216
Not who you replied to but I thought she was fine, the accent wasn't that bad but there was a word she said that made me laugh. I think most of the hate comes from the fact that she is skellington mode. She put literally zero effort into bulking up and getting in shape for the role, where as everyone else did.
>>
>>69134216
>She sounds like a fucking Krav Maga instructor.
>She has little charisma.
>Her theme song is fucking terrible.
>Her costume is boring and brown.
>Her subplot throughout the movie is redundant and frustrating.
>It's stupid that we see the JLA tease from HER pov, instead of from Bruce, THE GODDAMN PROTAGONIST's pov.
>It's stupid that they cast a skeletor with brown eyes.
>>
>>69133104
Unironically agree 100%
>>
>>69134216
She had absolutely no reason to be in the movir. There is 0 character building and everything she does in the plot has 0 impact. She was there to be there.
>>
File: RULE 2.png (41 KB, 744x220) Image search: [Google]
RULE 2.png
41 KB, 744x220
>>69134417
>>69133104
>>69132750
Watch more movies.
>>
>>69133320
Exactly. That's why there's so many people on this board pretending the "pretentious, self-entitled" schlock movie was art.

What year were you born?
>>
>>69128276
6/10.
Not great, but at the same time not too bad.

The difference between DC fans and Marvel fans is DC fans don't rationalize movies with "YOU'LL LIKE IT IF YOU TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF"
>>
File: BatmanvSuperman_GraphicFINAL.png (3 MB, 2313x1800) Image search: [Google]
BatmanvSuperman_GraphicFINAL.png
3 MB, 2313x1800
I think this image sums up what stubborn people did not get about BvS.

It also raises a few great points, things you might have missed.
>>
9/10 I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>69128276
7.5/10
Cut that JLU bullshit, cut lex luthor from the movie and that redneck senator and the movie becomes an 8.5 easy.
For me it's lower than nolan's batman and original avengers/iron man but higher than any recent marvel movie.
>>
>>69129194
>worse than both avengers flicks

Nigga please >>69129204
>>
File: robin reveal.jpg (4 MB, 5472x3648) Image search: [Google]
robin reveal.jpg
4 MB, 5472x3648
>>69134854
That graphic is stupid. If you wanted to "out-nerd" your friends about which hero is better, you'd say Martian Manhunter.
>>
>>69128276
9/10

And I hâte comics
>>
>>69133127
>symbolism I understood
>hamfisted

>symbolism I didn't understand
>pretentious
>>
>>69128276
waste of money / cash grab

I didn't see it, I just assumed it would suck, like call capeshit.

That's why it's called capeSHIT.
>>
>>69134853
No they try to rationalize it with "YOU'LL ONLY LIKE IT IF YOUR IQ IS ABOVE 170!"
>>
>>69134853
>DC fans don't rationalize movies with "YOU'LL LIKE IT IF YOU TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF"
But BvS only works if you do just that. The fucking movie is filled to the rafters with dumb character decisions and plot holes. The more you donate critical thinking to it, the dumber it becomes. But you are right about DCucks, they don't don't rationalize it by saying "TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF," they rationalize it by insulting anybody that thought it was dogshit.

And please, do not confuse DC fans with the BvS defending DCucks. I'm a DC fan. I've been a DC fan for like 22 years. The movie is fucked.
>>
>>69135277
This film seems to trigger you every day.
Does it scare you, kid? You should go and have a nap.
>>
>>69133308
Yes, it's garbage
>>
>>69133799
>the 4 FUCKING SCENES dedicated to Lois investigating a bullet for no narrative reason
My sides.
>>
It's not a great movie, BUT it's probably Snyder's most coherent and understandable movie. It's still a clusterfuck, BUT it has a flow and pacing that Man of Steel just didn't have.

5/10 probably.
>>
I'd give it a 3/10, mostly because every character was wrong

Superman is still the complete opposite of everything he has ever supposed to have been and even the opposite of what Snyder was building him towards in MoS.

Batman's angry revenge driven bent works well enough for him but the decision to cast him as literally insane is very strange and I don't think it works.

With Lex they clearly wanted a genius bad guy who "makes you think" but he constantly comes off as petulant and like some 16 year who read Nietzche for the first time and thinks he has the whole world figured out.

The best done character is Lois because she's always been a plot device and something to save and so she did that.

Beyond that it was way too fucking long, the plot alternated between boring and nonsensical, and most of the action was silly.
>>
>>69135396
And remember - these were the ones considered important enough to be left in the theatrical release.

>DCucks still think the blu-ray's going to feature awesome deleted scenes that fix the flow of the movie
>>
I loved it, 9/10
>>
File: 1462091967717.jpg (10 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1462091967717.jpg
10 KB, 189x263
>>69135331
>This film seems to trigger you every day.
Seems like, if anything, me talking shit about it is triggering you m8.
>Does it scare you
Fuck no. I love it. It's one of the best terrible movies ever. It demands to be studied, like any disaster.
>kid?
I'm 28. How old are you?
>You should go and have a nap.
It's 9:36 in the morning. Nap time isn't til 2.
>>
>>69135805
Why are you scared, kid?
You are obviously frightened as no one rational would think those responses were meaningful.
"You have been triggered."
"No you are!!!! You!"
You pathetic little cunt.
>>
>>69135805
>I'm 28
With an IQ less than a pig?
>>
>>69135667

Yeah because adding 40 more minutes to a movie that's already 40 minutes too long is the best thing to do.
>>
>>69135277

you're such a cuck dude. "I'm a DC fan but I hated it too guys, I'm just like you!!!! DcUCKS am i right? Such a shit movie right guys? My opinion holds more weight because I'm supposed to like this shit!"
>>
>>69135663
its the problem that none of the characters work. Im sure people confuse these characters as complex, but they arent written well and people confuse hypocrisy on the charaters' parts and vagueness as "complex". any investment in these characters is based on outside appreciation or love of their source materials. Some may like the idea of this changing up the characters, but it just isnt done well. superman still is a talking point more than a character we can get into or empathize with, and Batman being frank miller crazy lacks self awareness. yeah, he kills and brands because superman is something he doesnt understand, but Batman isnt accountable for any actions he makes regarding his vigilante justice, and considering the idea of the movie is about actions and their consequences regarding heroes, thats unforgivable. Hell, Superman never really answers for his actions, because he doesnt really talk, and Lex Luthor blows up the fucking capitol building or whatever. Lex is just crazy, and no matter how well youve memorized you pretentious philosophical observations, no one is going to listen to you, much less take you seriously, if you sound like you have fucking tourette's. itd be one thing if he was just played like a Mark Zuckerberg-esque billionaire, but Then they felt the need to fuck THAT up and then just go make him Jim Carrey as The Riddler.
Lex sucks, supes sucks, Batman is cool but still not written as well as he couldve been, lois sucks, wonder woman was just there, so no big problems. 6/10
>>
>>69135277
problem is, the movie is never presented as "turn your brain off" entertainment. it just doesnt come off that way. Lex is probably the closest thing, but he's just annoying and not something to enjoyably laugh at.
the first 2 hours or so just are painfully serious. its missteps are just plain bad, not laughably bad.
>>
File: autism hug box.jpg (132 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
autism hug box.jpg
132 KB, 800x567
>>69136035
>>69136064
I'm guessing samefag on this one.
>Why are you scared, kid?
Again, no. Talking shit about BvS is one of my favorite things to do.
>You are obviously frightened
totes
> as no one rational
Said the irrational BvS apologist. Hows that ad hominem going for you?
>would think those responses were meaningful.
COUGH
>"You have been triggered."
>"No you are!!!! You!"
>You pathetic little cunt.
Wait so I'm the triggered one here?
>With an IQ less than a pig?
Is English a second language for you? Seems like something a Eurocuck trying to practice English would say.

And I'm not sure what a pig's IQ would be. Seems like it'd be a real hassle getting an animal to take a test that relies almost exclusively on it's ability to understand a language. But I'd imagine my IQ would be a bit higher than a pig.
>>
>>69136283

When they announced Eisenberg I actually had hope. Like you said all they needed to do was take his Zuckerberg, shave him bald, and make him a little but more mean and bam, you have a perfectly good Lex Luthor.

Instead we get his retarded autistic chucklefuck reading Philosophy 101 off of Wikipedia.
>>
>>69136254
What's your point? I'm a fan of DC comics and various intellectual properties. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to pretend that the garbage misfire movie was good because MUH COMPANY WARS. We all were relatively cuckolded by BvS, difference between me and DCucks is I'm not forcing myself to like the cuckoldry.
>>69136431
>problem is, the movie is never presented as "turn your brain off" entertainment.
No shit. Which is why it has a 28% on RT. It demanded a whole fucking lot from the audience, was crazily self-important, and insultingly blunt with it's """"subtext,""" while at the same time the surface narrative was fucking retarded. If you make schlock and it's presented like schlock, nobody gives a shit. If you make schlock when you think you're making high art, people will turn on you.
>the first 2 hours or so just are painfully serious.
Exactly. It's so fucking """serious""" for a movie that ends with a goddamn cartoon cave troll having a tantrum.
>>
>>69132749
>capeshit topic
>>/co/
>>
>>69134798
I've seen plenty of movies. I really like this one. Crazy right?

I don't watch capeshit either. I saw iron man 1 and nothing since from marvel. Don't even remember what happens in xmen2 or the Dark Knight. The only capeshit that's any decent before Snyder was raimi's spider mans, V for Vendetta, and 1 or 2 others. But I can recall more about these movies than most. That's the thing. Snyder's images stay in my head. I can't help but continue watching. I can describe MoS scene by scene to perfection and I've seen it maybe 4 times.

But its capeshit i know, but at least Snyder tries. And for the most part, succeeds.
>>
>>69136988
>And for the most part, succeeds.
You're right, it's only the acting, direction, editing, plot, dialogue, CGI, and character design that let the film down.
The rest was great.
>>
File: watchmen SUBTEXT.jpg (98 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
watchmen SUBTEXT.jpg
98 KB, 750x600
>>69136988
>Snyder's images stay in my head.
Unfortunately in filmmaking, there's more components than imagery. And it's not really like they're "Snyder's images." Essentially every cool shot of Batman was stolen from DKR, and when he didn't have comic panels to jack beats from, he compulsively parrots renaissance religious paintings.
>I can describe MoS scene by scene to perfection and I've seen it maybe 4 times.
go on...
>But its capeshit i know, but at least Snyder tries
No fuck that. Everyone tries. And Snyder very clearly doesn't try at all when it comes to fucking story telling. HE KILLED OFF SUPERMAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO WRITE A STORY TO EXPLAIN WHY BATMAN WOULD BE LEADER OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE IF SUPERMAN WAS ALIVE. THE ONLY REASON SUPERMAN DIED WAS BECAUSE ZACK IS A LAZY FUCK. He'd be a great DP, but he's a dogshit director and a can't-be-bothered writer.
>>
>>69137140
>acting, direction, editing, plot, dialogue, CGI, and character design that let the film down.

I disagree about all of that. Acting was great, CGI had some weird instances that I believe we're intentional, such as when Superman flies up to meet Luther after Lois gets pushed.

Editing was a) not Snyder and b) cut to meet run time restraints. We all know this. Dialogue I could not disagree with you more. The script was amazing. Lots of things you pick up on with multiple viewings. A lot of comedic movements too that people forget about. And costume/character design, I absolutely loved.

If there's any valid complaint for BvS, it would be tone. It goes from serious, to dark, to light, to sentimental, back to serious too quickly. But I'm fine with it. I could see why people don't like it though.

I mean come on man no one can replicate that opening scene. The Wayne murder into the Zod battle. Shit was amazing. And the soundtrack is 10/10. I guess I'll never see what people hate so much about this movie.
>>
>>69128276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
>>
File: tim pfft.gif (425 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tim pfft.gif
425 KB, 320x180
>>69137329
>CGI had some weird instances that I believe we're intentional
they made it wrong, on purpose.
>>
File: Hated-It.jpg (39 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
Hated-It.jpg
39 KB, 400x308
>>69128276
I haven't watched it.
1/10
>>
>>69137140
Why are you so angry and frightened?
>>
>>69128276
Same as they are now. I don't think reviews changed it at all.

When I rate 5/10 its still technically a "pass". I'd say that the lowest positive score I could give is that its worth the time I spent watching it.

But I couldn't say that about BvS. It was long, it was messy, it had extremely irritating lack of motivation and characterization for the most part. The batman part was a saving grace, some of the score was good, I actually liked Jesse's Lex until about half way through, and I thought the concept of Superman in court was neat.

But the way each story thread gets tangled, the big dumb finish, some of the continuity errors, and so on were just way too bad. In the context of what's supposed to be a serious movie, and what is a very long movie, I was thoroughly disappointed.

So yeah. Probably a 4/10 or 4.5 out of ten. It has saving graces but I'd not ever watch it again. Clips of the batman fight are fine. Worse than MoS for sure.
>>
>>69136453
>But I'd imagine my IQ would be a bit higher than a pig.
Unlikely. A pig wouldn't cry and shout about a Batman film 10x a day.

http://www.viralspell.com/iq-tests-reveal-pigs-are-smarter-than-dogs-and-solve-problems-as-well-as-chimps/
>>
>>69129636
A lot of normies also went in WANTING to hate it after all the negative backlash they heard.

They wanted to be in the right with what every other reviewer was saying
>>
7/10. I enjoyed it
>>
File: norm lol wot.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
norm lol wot.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>69137329
>Dialogue I could not disagree with you more.
>The script was amazing.
nigga you meming?
>Apples don't cost a nickel.
>The American conscience died with Robert, Martin, and John. Get me sports scores.
>Fight night!
>God didn't protect me from daddy's fists and abominations.
>martha
>I'm not a lady. I'm a journalist.
>With balls like those you belong in this men's room.
>I need a chopper. >request denied. >it's not for a story. >JENNY GET LOIS A CHOPPER. NO TIME FOR THE HELIPAD PUT IT ON THE GOTDAMN ROOF. ON THE ROOF LOIS.
>The bat is dead. Bury it.
>I can tell you're my son's friend, from the cape.
>dingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding
>>
>>69137329
>CGI had some weird instances that I believe we're intentional
And the long shot of Batman's CGI suit dragging Superman towards the spear? Shit looked disgusting.

>Editing was a) not Snyder
That's fair. You did day Snyder, and I went on a tangent there.

and b) cut to meet run time restraints.
A reason for the badness does not excuse the badness. I don't give movies better ratings because they had less time to make the movie, I judge the finished product.

>Dialogue I could not disagree with you more. The script was amazing. Lots of things you pick up on with multiple viewings. A lot of comedic movements too that people forget about.
It had some terrible, terrible lines. The "three-syllable word for any thought too big for little minds"? You enjoyed that?
What about "ding ding ding ding"?

>And costume/character design, I absolutely loved.
I never mentioned costumes. The costumes were excellent. I'm talking about the visualisation and development of the characters themselves. Zod/Doomsday, for instance. Lex, for another (though Eisenberg did a good job with what he was given).

>If there's any valid complaint for BvS, it would be tone. It goes from serious, to dark, to light, to sentimental, back to serious too quickly. But I'm fine with it. I could see why people don't like it though.
There was nothing wrong with the tone. I feel like I'm arguing with Bizarro here. The tone was actually okay. Perhaps your problem with its transitions is more due to the editing than anything else.

>I mean come on man no one can replicate that opening scene. The Wayne murder into the Zod battle. Shit was amazing. And the soundtrack is 10/10. I guess I'll never see what people hate so much about this movie.
I really, really enjoyed the Zod battle. I hated the Wayne murders, and think that's the worst interpretation of them we've ever seen on film. Hell, the kid doesn't even say a word and you can tell how shit of an actor he is.
>>
>>69137618
Nobody did that. Stop trying to justify your bad taste. Normies don't know or don't care what rotten tomatoes is. This is coming from a Normie
>>
>>69128276
7/10, extended cut will be 8/10 if they fix the editing
>>
File: kekekekekekekekekekek.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
kekekekekekekekekekek.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>69137610
>Unlikely. A pig wouldn't cry and shout about a Batman film 10x a day.
So you're saying you have the same taste in movies as a pig?

I'm sorry you're so triggered that I'm mocking your pig movie.
>>
>>69137652
Absolute genius! I think Snyder should give up film and re-write Ulysses, he would do such a better job!!
>>
>>69129777
I don't believe so. Most normies didn't get a lot of the references. Watched it w my wife, who also watched MoS, and she still didn't know half the shit that was going on (like the Genesis Chamber part). Even though it was all covered in the previous film.
>>
>>69137760
>fix the editing
Weak meme bait again
>>
>>69137883
The editing is literally the worst part of the movie. The movie is ruined by how lazily and stupid the scenes are cut together. The first act is cartoonishly disjointed because there was apparently some rule that you can't show 2 batman scenes in a row.

Plus they moved Lex getting access to the ship and Zod's body to literally his second scene because Zack apparently read the wiki article about Chekov's gun but misunderstood basically everything about it. It was supposed to happen after he blew up congress.

Not to mention that it was a late stage decision to throw in the flash tease, and it was during the edit that they decided to tag it on to the end of the Knightmare, which completely ruined the point of the Knightmare and sabotaged the connection it was supposed to have to the MARTHA plot pivot.

Editing literally ruined the what could have been a pretty good movie.
>>
>>69128276
Nothing would change, it would still be 7/10 to me. Because im not retarded who cant make up his own opnion
>>
File: Clipboard.jpg (421 KB, 800x1308) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard.jpg
421 KB, 800x1308
>>69128276
4/10 I really disliked it.
>>
>>69128276
3 out of 4 stars.
>>
>>69128276
5/10 they done fucked up
>>
>>69128276
6-7/10, would probably be bumped up to a solid 7-8/10 if the Directors Cut is better
>>
File: galaxy quest hey alright.gif (930 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
galaxy quest hey alright.gif
930 KB, 200x133
>>69137517
>>69136035
>Why are you so angry and frightened?
>You are obviously frightened as no one rational would think those responses were meaningful.
>frightened
Is that the word of the day in your ESL class?
>>
See the thing is the movie is a 7.5/10.

But it's also the best cape movie ever made, does that make sense?
>>
>>69138014
No. The editing may not be to your taste or follow some arbitrary editing 'rules' you've read about or taken a night class about but that's all.
>>
>>69138467
No. The editing literally ruins the movie. It doesn't defy convention or break le 'rules.' It's incompetent and thoughtless.

In the Knightmare, when futuredream Supes says "she was all I had, and you took her from me" who do you think he was talking about?
>>
>>69138467
see>>69131121 and >>69131145
>>
>>69133267
>>69133822
>>69133925

I was just lying, I haven't even seen it but I knew my post would enrage some autists on here
>>
>>69133799
>the 4 FUCKING SCENES dedicated to Lois investigating a bullet for no narrative reason
I only saw that once but wasnt the narrative purpose for her to find out Lex is a bad guy and for the audience to find out he was behind the Africa incident
>>
>>69138549
picturewherearetardsayshewaspretendingtobearetardasajokeaftereveryonecallshimaretard.png
>>
>>69128300
batman is my fav superhero, supesman its cool, and i liked some parts of it but jesus... the movie is bad, 6/10 max
>>
>>69138549
yet another reason I'll always trust critics more than fanboys
>>
>>69138594
It probably would've taken you less time to actually find the picture than it did to type that out

>>69138596
see
>>69138549
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (123 KB, 752x1213) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
123 KB, 752x1213
>>69138584
>I only saw that once but wasnt the narrative purpose for her to find out Lex is a bad guy and for the audience to find out he was behind the Africa incident
WE SEE HIS FUCKING HENCHMAN IN AFRICA. WE SEE HIS FUCKING HENCHMAN DOING HENCHMAN SHIT BEFORE SHE DISCOVERS LEX WAS BEHIND THE BULLET. Sorry for yelling.

We literally already know he was behind it, and more to the point, who fucking cares? Knowing that he was behind the Africa frame job implies that he was working the entire time to get congress to investigate Superman so that Superman would appear before congress so that he could blow up congress to make Superman look bad.

But we are also shown that he seemingly blows up congress somewhat impulsively and emotionally because the Senator rejected the pointless trade bill to import the kryptonite he had already smuggled in. The entire African bullet subplot isn't just pointless, it makes the character motivations even more confusing and contradictory. The movie wouldn't just lose nothing from excising the entire African bullet subplot, it would be better. What the fuck did he cut for time if that dogshit is what made the final cut?
>>
>>69138538
Lois
>>
File: Martha.jpg (48 KB, 713x364) Image search: [Google]
Martha.jpg
48 KB, 713x364
Martha/10, or 28% if you prefer.
>>
File: CHAUST.jpg (120 KB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
CHAUST.jpg
120 KB, 1280x540
>>69138849
Exactly. It's supposed to inform the MARTHA reveal. It's supposed to be this ambiguous mystery that is haunting Batman. He's terrified of this dream he had of a possible future where Superman is a fascist godruler because Batman "took HER away from him." Not Lois. Her.

He doesn't actually know if he can kill Superman or not, so finding out that he is inadvertently killing MARTHA, Superman's mom, is supposed to make him realize that he may actually be causing the nightmare scenario that he's been trying to prevent the entire time. The prologue of the movie is explicitly about how the death of Batman's mother, MARTHA, fucked him up and turned him into an angry, cynical monster.

If the HER in the Knightmare is ambiguous to the audience, the MARTHA plot pivot works considerably better.

But if we want to talk about "arbitrary editing 'rules,' DAE Kuleshov effect? By sloppily tagging on the Flash tease, which wasn't in the script, immediately after the Knightmare, they made it seem like the Knightmare was also about Lois. They completely sabotaged it with sloppy, thoughtless editing. Editing literally ruined the movie.
>>
4/10 if they removed WW and had a different Lex it would have been ok. Jesse was so fucking cringy and just horrible
>>
>>69137652
Right you're just taking lines out of thin air without giving them any context. Some of them are inaccurate too.

For example "no man in the sky intervened to deliver me from daddy's fists and abominations" has a lot of meaning in itself, but even more so when later in the movie DOOMSDAY goes to punch lex with his FIST and SUPERMAN blocks it. It's a brilliant line and you're using it as an example of it being bad.
>>
>>69139089
But this was intentional. It's called a coincidence. Something that happens a lot in the movie, and also in life. The flash tease was a red herring for the knightmare, even though it may be true about the future. It's all coming together too conveniently for Bruce which is why when the Martha scene comes along it fucks his shit up. "Why are you saying that name?" Bruce cant tell dreams from reality anymore. Superman is God in this movie. It's meant to fuck with Bruce's head.
>>
>>69139545
>For example "no man in the sky intervened to deliver me from daddy's fists and abominations" has a lot of meaning in itself,
Doesn't make it less stupid. Nobody doesn't get the subtext here. The fact that a fucking character says that AT ALL is kind of the point. It's just a hacky, tryhard line of dialogue for a goddamn character to say in ANY MOVIE, much less a goddamn capeshit movie.
>but even more so when later in the movie DOOMSDAY goes to punch lex with his FIST and SUPERMAN blocks it.
That pottery might have worked better if it LEX WAS ANYWHERE NEAR THE PUNCH.
>>
>>69139754
>That pottery might have worked better if it LEX WAS ANYWHERE NEAR THE PUNCH.
My friend, the first punch Doomsday throws is directly at Lex. Superman jumps in front of Lex to block it.
>>
>>69128276

Most user rating sites gave it a 7/10, sounds right desu
>>
>>69139723
That's some real nice head canon hun. (I use hun cause I figure you're a girl under 18, since that seems to be the majority of this movies fans)
>>
>>69138546
Why do you think this Aspie reeeing and screaming would alter a rational person's opinion?
>>
>>69138538
You are just an angry little shit sperging and reeeeeing.
>>
>>69139879
I'll play along. Sure it's head cannon. But is there something wrong with what I'm saying? It makes complete sense.
>>
>>69139723
>But this was intentional.
So they made it wrong on purpose. They set out to make the already extremely audience-demanding MARTHA plot pivot even less clear for no reason. Gotcha.

And again. It wasn't intentional when the script was written. The Flash tease was some bullshit Zack thought up halfway through production and lazily tacked on after the Knightmare. It sabotages the script.
> It's called a coincidence. Something that happens a lot in the movie,
You sure are right about that. Almost everything that happens is a coincidence because none of the character actions have any fucking cause or effect.
>It's meant to fuck with Bruce's head.
No shit. But having the Flash screaming about Lois immediately after what was supposed to be the fuck with his head dream, ruined the point of the fuck with his head dream.

Plus, it's not like THE WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE made any attempt to figure out who the future space man was talking about. It serves no narrative function in the movie, it sabotages the narrative function of the preceding sequence, and it was fucking poorly done. It was sloppily dropped into the timeline and stupidly made to look like a dream. Nobody gave a shit about what Flash was talking about, they were just confused why they made it look like the Flash had dream travel powers. It ruined the movie. Saying that it was an intentional coincidence doesn't somehow make it good.

>>69139792
That is the first punch.
>>
File: 1459038311268.png (160 KB, 1205x1285) Image search: [Google]
1459038311268.png
160 KB, 1205x1285
>>69139924
Said the angry little shit sperging and reeeeeeeing. Sorry you're so triggered by people making fun of your dogshit movie.
>>
>>69139965
Nothing wrong with it, just doesn't help the bad movie since you had to invent an excuse for Snyder's poor execution.
>>
5/10

I thought the scene the trio first confronted doomsday was cool enough.
Although that was the exact moment everything this movie had set up (pooly) went pointless.
>>
>>69140028
Oh no he said the same thing back!
What a pusillanimous repetitive little shit you are, kid.
>>
>>69128276

8/10, 10/10 for the superhero genre
>>
>>69128395
It's the other way around

7/10 for a capeshit
5/10 for a real movie
>>
>>69140083
Snyder forces the viewer to internalize everything. If the result is what you call head canon then I consider it very good execution.

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, don't you know you might find a better place to play" just played on the radio as I typed that. Hey look! A coincidence! I guess I should rate life a 5/10 because of it.
>>
9/10
>>
File: tipz.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tipz.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>69140106
>What a pusillanimous repetitive little shit you are, kid.
>>
>>69140423
Holy shit your pseudo-intelligence is tiring. Now I know for certain you're a 16yr old girl.
>>
4/10

Most boring film I've seen since Brooklyn.
>>
>>69128276
Didn't see it because I am fucking tired of superhero movies. Won't see Marvel movies either. Fuck em.
>>
>>69128276
2/10
>>
File: CAPEKINO.webm (830 KB, 902x374) Image search: [Google]
CAPEKINO.webm
830 KB, 902x374
>>69140423
How does anything you're saying indicate that BvS is a good movie?
>Snyder forces the viewer to internalize everything.
How is this a positive thing?
> If the result is what you call head canon then I consider it very good execution.
I have to make things up for the movie to make sense. This is "very good execution."
>Hey look! A coincidence!
How exactly is the movie being full of unexplained "coincidences" a good thing?
>>
>>69128276

2/10 it had Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in it and still managed to be boring as fuck. That has to be some kind of accomplishment in and of itself. Fuck this movie. Can't wait for the reboot.
>>
>>69139089
>>69133799
I kinda agree with you. It's a horrible movie about some things that really interested me. I watched the camrip about 4 times after seeing first in the cinema just trying to understand in what ways I hated it and what about it fascinated me.

The shit plot turns to justify symbolism (lady in the water etc) are incredible. Or Flash ruining Batman realizing he's creating his nightmare (and in turn ruining how they were hinting at Bruce's own potential to see in Clark a way to be less of a cynical monster and to be inspired)

btw, have you seen Civil War? Any thoughts about it and how the critics took each movie?
>>
I'd rate it a D+. It was incredibly boring for pretty much the entire movie. I just wanted them to shut up and stuff in an action scene somewhere. The talking wasn't even good or important, then the fight is only 10 minutes long and ended in the dumbest way possible (Martha). It's not a movie I ever want to watch again. I won't give it an F rating though because it's not completely unwatchable like Catwoman, it's just a bad boring movie.
>>
Woud stil rate it 7/10. I enjoyed it a lot, but recognise that it has issues.
>>
I'd like to insert some questions of my own into the conversation:

1) How do you rate MoS?

2) What was your least favorite scene from MoS?

3) How do you rate BvS?
>>
>>69144164
>1) How do you rate MoS?
9/10

>2) What was your least favorite scene from MoS?
Drone scene

>3) How do you rate BvS?
7/10
>>
>>69128276

I'd give it a solid 3/10. Not the worst movie I've seen but damn it if it wasn't trying hard to take that title.
>>
>>69128276
>Had a friend like this
>Saw watchmen together
>We're bored as fuck
>Audience was bored as fuck
>Talked about how boring and pretentious movie was
>He totally agreed with me
>Told him, imdb gave it 7.9 at the time
>Didn't believe me.
>Kept talking how shit the movie was
>Finally show him the imdb score
>He instanta switches his opinion
>"You know I thought it was a really great movie"
>Some people can't fucking think for themselves.
>>
>>69142594
>How does anything you're saying indicate that BvS is a good movie?

Almost all of it does. We just have a difference in opinion as to what makes a good movie.
>>
>>69128276

I like how everyone was saying Gal Gadot as WW was going to the next best thing since sliced bread before this turd came out and she turned up and did nothing but get beat on for 5mins.

She acted better in plain clothes than when she did in the terribad WW costume.

Now everyone pretends they never hyped her up lel.
>>
4.5/10
>>
>>69128276
Same as if reviews did come out, it's a solid 7/10 film, maybe an 8/10 if you are big into capeshit, but it's pretty good desu
>>
7 or 8/10 deeply flawed but ambitious
>>
File: ruprecht2.jpg (67 KB, 420x227) Image search: [Google]
ruprecht2.jpg
67 KB, 420x227
>>69144689
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.