[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's your favorite podracer pilot from the Phantom Menace?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: BenQuadinarosHS-SWE.jpg (40 KB, 408x544) Image search: [Google]
BenQuadinarosHS-SWE.jpg
40 KB, 408x544
Who's your favorite podracer pilot from the Phantom Menace?
>>
Anakin.
>>
Hello beautiful
>>
Katie Holmes
>>
You must be Harvey's main squeeeeze!
>>
maggie gyllenhaal
>>
File: Finalmoments.jpg (78 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
Finalmoments.jpg
78 KB, 320x262
Rats Tyerell.
>>
im your secretary!
>>
I liked Mawhonic i dunno why lol. i was stoked to unlock him in the game. Too bad he gets his fucking ass kicked in the first 30 seconds of the race in movie.

they should make racing game kinda like the old podracer game, with cool worlds and vehicles and stuff. enough of the boring realistic cars
>>
>>69127614
well he's the fastest in n64 podracer
>>
>>69127614
AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
>>
>>69127614
THERE GOES
>>
gasgano is the cutest, too bad his podracer is shit.
>>
>>69128241
Quantum Redshift
>>
>>69127614
Maggie Gyllenhaal
>>
Why did Quaigon Jim bet all that money on Anakin? Isn't that forbidden if you're a Jedi?
>>
File: maggie.png (319 KB, 625x765) Image search: [Google]
maggie.png
319 KB, 625x765
Maggie
>>
>>69129418
>copyrighting your selfies
It's hilarious because it implies she thinks someone would use them.
>>
>>69129435
Lucasfilm would need to use them
>>
>>69129435
it's so tabloids don't use them without her permission, or other publications.
>>
>>69127648
underrated
>>
That one that goes WAAOOOUUUGHHH when it crashes
>>
>>69130414
Overdone
>>
>>69127648
Kek
>>
>>69129568
lol
>>
>>69129435
Did you know that to copyright something all you have to do is say you copyright it? Literally all you have to do.
>>
R2 B2, she's always been my favourite
>>
>tfw if Sebulba wasn't such a fucking scrub Anakin would have never been a Jedi and the empire wouldn't have happened
ONE FUCKING JOB SEBULBA
>>
>>69134380
You don't even have to say it anymore f4m. You produced it? You can prove it? You have copyright.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.