[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: unresolved cliffhangers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: S5E10-Stannis-death.jpg (99 KB, 1163x774) Image search: [Google]
S5E10-Stannis-death.jpg
99 KB, 1163x774
ITT: unresolved cliffhangers
>>
>>69127424
It was totally resolved.
While I want to believe, his survival implies that he's sitting somewhere in the freezing cold with blood pouring out of his leg. He lacks an army, a family, and at this point his cause.
The only likely place he could reside is with the suddenly missing Merc army and Bolton hounds.
>>
>>69127424
Post me spoilers
>>
>>69127883
Stannis is alive, with Howland Reed. Will appear this season.
>>
File: got gotta finish book.png (163 KB, 694x421) Image search: [Google]
got gotta finish book.png
163 KB, 694x421
>>69127424
>>69127917
He's dead, retards.
>>
>>69127917
don't get my hopes up. he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 633x758
>>69128054
DELETE THIS NOW
>>
>>69127424
>While I want to believe, his survival implies that he's sitting somewhere in the freezing cold with blood pouring out of his leg.

Pretty much this. It's beyond believable that he's managed to survive, and the cunts couldn't even do a proper scene with his death.
>>
How did roose know he was dead and not know who killed him unless he saw his body
>>
File: fire.png (939 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
939 KB, 490x490
is azor ahai real?
>>
>>69129371
has the tv show named the last hero
>>
>>69128954
Ya.. this.. daddy bolton told that he want to give a reward to the "man" that delivered the final blow to stannis
>>
>>69127424
I'm glad show stannis died, his character was raped from the first moments on screen.
>>
>Season 2 ending of young justice

Why.jpg
>>
The reason it is so unresolved is because it was clearly written and presented with Stannis' survival in mind. Brienne spends much of the second half of season 5 thinking both of fulfilling her oath to Catelyn and rescuing Sansa, and of getting revenge on Stannis. She waits outside, waiting for a signal from Sansa, at which point she will rescue her. She receives no signal, and abandons Sansa so she can kill Stannis. As soon as she leaves, the signal is lit.

Brienne finds Stannis and is about to kill him, and he tells her to "do your duty". Her duty is not to kill Stannis. It's to save Sansa. She kills Stannis anyway. Then, one episode later, she finds Sansa with her GPS, invalidating the point of the scenes showing her missing the signal and throwing it away for revenge.

Everything about this suggests she did not kill Stannis, but it's clear from the lack of Dillane on set that he is in fact dead. My guess is they wrote and shot the episode to leave his death open so they could reveal him alive in season 6 if they felt like it. They decided against it and the result is a mess of bad writing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.