[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone have an explanation for this shit? the fuck man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 10-Cloverfield-Lane[1].jpg (57 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
10-Cloverfield-Lane[1].jpg
57 KB, 1200x600
anyone have an explanation for this shit?

the fuck man
>>
File: 1404565034893.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1404565034893.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>its an interplanetary alien race with technology to travel armies to other planrts but cant seem to beat human armies episode
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Use the catalog there's already two other cloverfield threads this question isn't worthy of its own thread you piece of shit. FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>69124967
There's only one other thread and it's about the current rip qualities that are out so fuck you asshole.
>>
>>69125164
oh yeah this definitely deserves a thread
>i am dumb
>tell me what happened in this movie i watched on my iphone while playing video games
>>
>>69125280

dude you really are a jaded as prick arent you.

have fun pushing away everyone in your life that tries to interact with you

good luck with that
>>
>>69124967

Watch out guys 4chan police is here
>>
>>69124795

Pretty much this.

They stole that part when she threw the molotov inside the ship while it was grabbing her straight from war of the Worlds by the way
>>
literally aliens
>>
>be alium capable of interplanetary/interstellar travel
>cant see bunker under 10 feet of dirt
>>
>>69125390
>whaaaa dont be mean your meant to hug me
>>
>>69125850

just pointing out that fact that you are far too bitter to be posting like that on a television and movies internet forum

take a deep breath and go outside every now and then

i wish you the best
>>
was good until they completely ripped off war of the worlds
>>
File: 123125125125.jpg (46 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
123125125125.jpg
46 KB, 550x400
>>69125850
>>
MEWs feet were ugly as fuck
>>
>>69127026
>>69126127
butt hurt you didn't get your hand held lmao
>>
>>69127526
>I'm pretentious and going to act like I know something about this movie that wasn't already explained in the movie
kill yourself fucking faggot
>>
>>69127859
i haven't watched the movie
shit thread still though especially when there are other threads about the movie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.