[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit you never realized until years later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: notthemama.jpg (193 KB, 708x539) Image search: [Google]
notthemama.jpg
193 KB, 708x539
>The characters on the tv series Dinosaurs were all named after modern oil companies in reference to what their bodies would eventually become.

mind = blown
>>
>>69120158
I smell Reddit!
>>
the show was weird as shit. It was like critizicing modern society with dinosaurs but fucking up the metaphors for the most part. The only episode I liked was the one where the kid dinasour gets adicted to "berries" and even the dad also gets adicted. Also we are going to need another timmy.
>>
>>69120158
Yeah who hasn't heard of "Robbie" oil or the ever more popular "Fran" oil company. and who could forget the "Charlene" oil tycoon from the mid 80's? fucking genius
>>
>>69120349
I did not even pick up on that in the slightest. The show ran from when I was like 5 until when I was 8 and I guess I was either too young to get what they were trying to do, or they didn't do a very good job of it. I honestly just thought it was Family Matters with puppets.
>>
>>69120158
I wanted to fuck that girl dinosaur since I was like 8 years old.
>>
>>69120469
Their LAST names wise ass
>Many of the dinosaur characters' names were based on the names of oil companies (Sinclair, Phillips, Hess, Richfield) or the categories of fuels they produced, like Ethyl. Sinclair Oil in particular is known for its dinosaur mascot.
>B.P. Richfield's first and middle initials were inspired by British Petroleum.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Dinosaurs
>>
I also listen to The Flophouse, OP.
>>
>>69120635
OOOHHHH geez I didn't even think about their last names. Fuck your cool and smart as fuck. I never would have thought to look this up on the internet. Kids today... me BTFO
>>
>>69120863
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I would stop posting if I were you, your retardation gives people headaches to read your stupid shit.
>>
>>69120924
No that's just you withdrawing from your ADD and autism medication. Go take your pills and have your mom get you another mountain dew. I am sure caffeine withdraw is part of it also. If the headaches persist try pulling the trigger of the shotgun with your big toe. It's been proven to work in a few case studies.
>>
*me lounging in a chair with my uchigatana in my lap*
*I tilt my fedora up to reveal my glowing red eyes*

Quiet. The both of you.
>>
>>69121215
>Quiet. The both of you.

It's actually:

>Quiet! All of you!They're approaching the Tyrannosaur paddock *tips spas 12*
>>
>implying oil isn't made by microbes in the deep hot biosphere
>believing in dinosaurs when they're not in the holy bible
>not being up to date on current knowledge and findings
>>
>>69121322
Nice!
>>
>>69121384

dino....findings-findings?
>>
>>69120924
>Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
that's not in effect anymore mate, moot left and tumblr took over, new "rules" - shitposting is allowed as long as it is doesn't hurt some tumblr cunts feelings
>>
>>69121600

>having a blind hatred against tumblr
>>
>>69120469
you're my hero
>>
>>69120349
what about where he starts taking dino steroids
>>
>>69120158
Dinosaurs are not oil you fucking idiot. Almost all oil comes from plants and microbiotic organisms. If you took every dinosaur that ever lived and turned every cell in its body into oil somehow, humanity would burn through it in less than a day.
>>
WE WAZ DINOSAURS AND SHIT
>>
>>69121874

if oil comes from plants then how come we cant just make new oil? dumbass
>>
>>69121996
Ayole up, U iz sayin oil be a black and sheit fur a reason?
>>
>>69121692
>blind
No, it's a woke hatred.
>>
>>69122075
fokin beit
>>
>>69121710
your"

stupid faggot
>>
>>69120544
they did have a black sitcom family vibe, didn't they?
>>
I wanna get all the episodes but most sites that used to host them are dead as fuck.
Any kind anon out there with some sauce please?
>>
>>69120158
I vaguely remember this series. Wasn't it really, really fucking dark? The only episode I can remember was one where they revert to their primal urges and become violent beasts and start to kill each other.
>>
File: kl;jkl.jpg (302 KB, 916x834) Image search: [Google]
kl;jkl.jpg
302 KB, 916x834
>>69124326
try not being a pleb
>>
>>69123338
What? please tell me your trying to trigger me?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.