[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What an experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: inter.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1482) Image search: [Google]
inter.jpg
113 KB, 1000x1482
What an experience
>>
File: anniee.jpg (521 KB, 716x1149) Image search: [Google]
anniee.jpg
521 KB, 716x1149
>>69117585
>its an interstellar thread
>>
File: i am not joking.gif (638 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
i am not joking.gif
638 KB, 500x200
This movie was terrible.
>>
File: cue light.gif (974 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
cue light.gif
974 KB, 500x200
>>69118231
>>
It really was a great movie but I can't take the plot seriously.
>>
t. embyro
>>
File: it'sgotelectrolytes.gif (999 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
it'sgotelectrolytes.gif
999 KB, 500x270
>>69118348
I know, mars should have a colony started before then, and obviously fixing the crops is better.

MY THEORY ABOUT THE BLIGHT....
>>
The soundtrack was awesome
>>
>>69118231
>>69118276
This fell so flat in my theater
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>69117585
>Go down to the planet to retrieve a probe
>They have already established that time is a limited resource and they should go in and out as quickly as possible
>move slowly to the probe due to high gravity
>shit goes down
>the robot fucking bolts to save Anne Hathaway and grab the probe
>meaning the robot could have just gotten the fucking probe at the start, about 15x faster than Hathaway
>its also a fucking robot and therefore more expendable than a human life

Unbelievably stupid
>>
>>69118231
>making a gif just so unreadable text can scroll a bit

I fucking hate tumblr and the retards who bring their gifs here.
>>
>>69118952
how would you even know, did you poll them on the way out?
>>
>>69117585

a boring, eye-rolling experience

I think that the creator wanted to do more with it, but the studio forced him to dumb it down to cater to retarded normies

like always
>>
>>69119099
Jokes are supposed to illicit this thing called laughter.

Full theater, zero laughs
>>
They tried to be 2001 and failed
>>
I thought it was great up until Cooper went through the wormhole. then it got reeeeaally shitty
>>
>>69117585
This movie was The Martian of last generation.
>>
>>69117585
the bullshit and general retardation throughout the movie, along with the classic "power of love" cop out that sci-fi movies love was fucking cringeworthy.

the worst is that whoever wrote this garbage probably thinks he's some sort of genius.
>>
Space, what a concept
>>
Interstellar is the perfect pleb filter because either they'll complain about muh love or they'll praise it only for the visuals and science. Neither one knows that it is pure Kino.
>>
>>69119049
The robot was infinitely more valuable than Anne Hathaway. I'm not even joking but don't even suggest the mission could be a success without the robot.
>>
>>69120785
Other points still stand, scene was retarded
>>
>>69120550
>everyone is wrong except me, because i'm a patrician with excellent taste

it's a pleb filter alright
>>
>>69117585
The movie where the robot that is literally a rectangle continuously saves everyone from dying. Why not just send hordes of these magical robots in the first place?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.