[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GENTLEMEN.. LETS BROADEN OUR MINDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
GENTLEMEN..

LETS BROADEN OUR MINDS
>>
[PRINCE INTENSIFIES]
>>
DO THE BATDANCE
>>
OH HEY

NEW KING IN TO-OWN
>>
>>69114441
Was it prince? Was about to ask what was the song from this scene.
>>
>>69114418
Such a based soundtrack
>>
YOU WANNA GO NUTS

LET'S GO NUTS
>>
File: Joker Was Here.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Joker Was Here.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>69114499
Prince wrote the entire soundtrack, but it tested badly, so they got Danny Elfman to whip out something they could release the movie with.

Still used a Prince track in this scene, though.
>>
>>69114418
>16 bat sequels
>70 X men movies
>8837 marvel flicks

None of them are as good as Batman and Batman Returns

What happened to fun flicks ? Did China really ruin American mainstream blockbusters

>inb4 GoTG and Winter Solider
Sorry kids , but no.
>>
>>69114499
Partyman. This scene + song made me smile so much when I saw this as a kid.

Also I why I have a soft spot for Francis Bacon "I kinda like this one, Bob. Leave it".
>>
>>69114543
Partyman is god tier

I like the elfman soundtrack though. Really I think this killed Prince...he was the top of the music world before this and then afterwards?? He kind of disappeared

Based Ben will use the prince sound track for his new BatFilm.
>>
>Prince dies
>Batman 1989 starts playing
>>
>>69114543
Didn't they end up using a lot of Elfman's score and a few Prince tracks? I could've sworn that Partyman wasn't the only Prince track in the movie.
>>
>>69114514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NriOZ6ofj_Q
It's YOU WANNA /GET/ NUTS

Get it right, faggot.
>>
>>69114418
I never quite got the whole 'Joker is an Artist' thing.

I mean, it's not necessarily bad or out of character, it just seemed odd to me.
>>
>>69114474
its ALL HAIL, not oh hey
>>
>>69116042
He was a frustrated artist and used chemicals to make people "beautiful"

Batman was an art critic

What was Tim Burton trying to tell us?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.