[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actors Who Were MADE for Their Role - Capeshit Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Get Me Pictures of Spider-Man!.jpg (216 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
Get Me Pictures of Spider-Man!.jpg
216 KB, 590x443
Anyone else want J.K. Simmons back as Jameson in the new Spider-Man? I don't care if it would be weird, he's too good!
>>
not only a great performance, one of the most underrated actors of all time
>>
>>69110714
>butterfingers
>>
>>69110680
He was meant for the role...
>>
File: The Perfect Threesome.jpg (22 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
The Perfect Threesome.jpg
22 KB, 500x333
Their performances feel so much cooler when you realise they're like best pals in real life.

>>69110714
This. Alfread Molina is one of the best casting choices in that series, Aunt May I thought was great too and to a lesser degree I feel the guy who played Sandman was quite underrated. They could've had a good film if it was just him as the villain or someone more evil making him do it.
>>
>>69110680
He was fucking amazing, vidya related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r_mkJMPZWE
>>
Neo Hollywood don't give a shit about casting nigga.
>>
>>69111011
What the fuck? When did J.J. wear the suit? Man, I'm happy that didn't make it in the film.
>>
>>69111215
They tried to cast Will Smoth and settled for Keanu.
>it the Wakowski brothers got their way, their would be no straight white male heroic characters
Producers must have interfered to get based Keanu.
>>
>Best castings
Doc Ock
Ben Parker
J. Jonah Jameson
Sandman
Green Goblin

>Worst castings
Gwen Stacy
Mary Jane
Aunt May
Osbourne Jr.
Ted Raimi's character
Eddie Brock
>>
>>69111311
> Not liking sweet Aunt May
Everything else I more or less agree with.
>>
>>69111271
That was in the movie, in Spiderman 2.
>>
>>69111384
It must be a deleted scene though, I've never seen it.
>>
>>69111311
What was wrong with Aunt May? I thought her inspirational speech in 2 was one of the best parts.
>>
>>69111444
Damn son, checked. It was really in there though, I watched the movie not too long ago, well movies.
>>
>>69111011
>the last shot of him shouting at the ceiling
It's a fucking
M A S T E R P I E C E
>>
>>69111444
Checked.
I don't believe it was in the original release.
>>
File: To World Peace.jpg (382 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
To World Peace.jpg
382 KB, 1280x720
Has anyone in Hollywood ever had such a huge comeback?
>>
>>69111725
That was so fucking good.
>>
>>69110680
They should make a spider-man spin-off "The Daily Bugle" and get Simmons, Ted Raimi, Elizabeth Banks & Bill Nunn back and just have them crack jokes about what's happening in other marvel movies as they put the day's paper together.
>>
>>69111765
Shame mel couldnt get a break even with downys endorsement. Mel was there for downey when he was at his lowest point
>>
>>69111855
Fuck yes! This is what sony could have done when they wanted to "expand the spidey cinematic universe" ide be so down for kevin fiege to do it
>>
>>69111637
>my dear nephew, give up your dreams and be an unhappy man for the sake of a bunch of ungrateful fucks that give no fucks about your or your life
really inspirational
>>
>>69110680
The entire cast of Blade 1 and 2

The entire cast of Hellboy 2

The entire cast of Sin City EXCEPT for Jessica Alba
>>
>>69110817
>two English guys play an American and a German
>don't even attempt to do an accent
>>
>>69110680
>>69110714
>>69110817
>>69112461

/thread
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.