[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I asked this last night but I couldn't read the answers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: meg-ryan2.jpg (28 KB, 660x713) Image search: [Google]
meg-ryan2.jpg
28 KB, 660x713
I asked this last night but I couldn't read the answers. So...

What the fuck happened to Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra? Hollywood banned her?
>>
Hollywood doesn't like old women
>>
She was getting old so she had a facelift but it fucked up her face
>>
>>69105842
this was before botox was available
>>
She was already kind of nutty, then Dennis Quaid left her and it broke her entirely.
>>
>>69106541
she cheated on him with Russell Crowe, which destroyed her reputation as America's sweetheart
>>
>>69105799
Literally Who?
>>
>>69106590
>Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra
Meg Ryan

She was never a very good actress, desu.
>>
>>69106640
she was basically Julia Roberts' understudy
>>
>>69106640
name one kino, three flicks and two seriales she was in.
>>
Nobody here wants to acknowledge it, but women do not have the career longevity of men. Very few seem to be able to keep their careers going over 40. The second they can't play sexy it's over until they're old enough for bit parts as moms and grandmas
>>
>>69106709
>Nobody here wants to acknowledge it, but women do not have the career longevity of men.
They would if they didn't have ridiculous plastic surgeries.
>>
>>69106709
And men don't have any kind of a career without steroids, HGH and hair transplants, what's your point?
>>
holy shit it is really her
>>
>>69106829
holy fuck, you are full of shit my man
>>
>>69106829

Yeah that Christopher Lee was fucking ripped m8
>>
>>69106682
City of Angels
>>
>>69106930
He DID wear a toupee, to be fair.

That was mostly because of his iconic hair hearkening back to his famous roles, though.
>>
>>69106567
She cheated him, but after the marriage broke up she discovered that she cheated on her a bunch of times.
>>
>>69106998
>[I Don't Wanna Wait intensifies]
>>
>>69107091
>she discovered that she cheated on her a bunch of times.

Now THAT'S what I call crazy!
>>
>>69107091
>>69107219
Top kek! Sorry.
She discovered that HE cheated on her a bunch of times during their marriage.
>>
>>69106682
>>
File: blurry bill murray pic.jpg (27 KB, 835x626) Image search: [Google]
blurry bill murray pic.jpg
27 KB, 835x626
>>69106829
yes because all male actors are buff 6'2'' monsters who could turn an average joe into a bball and score, just like my cartoons.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.