[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Davos the only atheist in Game of Thrones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: DAvos.jpg (532 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
DAvos.jpg
532 KB, 1000x665
Is Davos the only atheist in Game of Thrones?
>>
>>69104578
He's not an atheist.

Stannis is though.
>>
>>69104615
*was
>>
>>69104578
Most of Free Cities' population don't believe in gods. It's pretty normal essosian thing. They usually pray to all of them at once, just in case.
>>
>>69104669
I don't watch the show.
>>
Him and Salsa are the only characters left I care even a little about.
>>
File: 1458299111373.jpg (96 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458299111373.jpg
96 KB, 600x600
>>69104697
>Knows obscure pointless trivia
>lol bro i dun watch the show
>>
>>69104783
>What is A Song of Ice and Fire
>>
>>69104783
You know the show's based on a popular series of books right?
>>
In the books Davos follows the faith of the seven, and Euron is an atheist. The show kind of messed those up.
>>
>>69104838
nice meme
>>
>>69104768
>caring

Do you mean want to have sex with?
>>
>>69104783

Knowing Stannis is dead is hardly "obscure triva."
>>
The term you were looking for is 'agnostic'
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.