[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was her fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: annie wilkes.png (300 KB, 1280x652) Image search: [Google]
annie wilkes.png
300 KB, 1280x652
what was her fucking problem?
>>
>>69102631
fat
>>
>>69102631

She was a book pleb.
>>
>>69102631
Tumblr
>>
Nothing.
She was putting a disgusting white patriarchical male in his place.
>>
Daddy problems.
>>
>>69102631
She had a small brain as a consequence of having a vagina.
>>
She was insane.

What's striking is today this would be a character admired on Tumblr. In fact SK would probably venerate her.

Having a dyke for a daughter turned him into a huge liberal faggot. He used to always be criticised for giving lots of his villians, homosexual tendancies.
>>
>>69102631
Tumblr didn't exist yet.
>>
story would have been more believeable if him crashing the car was a setup and not an insane coincidence that she lived there.
>>
>>69102631
She was written by Stephen King
>>
File: polmeetup.jpg (427 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
polmeetup.jpg
427 KB, 1280x960
>>69103721

no she wouldn't stop being dramatic
>>
she literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>69102631
Imagine making this movie today.
>>
>>69102631
She had the 'tism.
>>
>muh sand sneks
>>
>>69102631
She is only what lives inside each and every one of you waifufags
>>
>>69102748
Dirty-birdy detected
>>
She wasn't playing opposite Bruce Willis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vzBix2hOLk
>>
IM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN
>>
>>69104978
>these are the faggots that spam trump and nigger

Kek
>>
>>69108157
i like it bluray when?
>>
>>69108504
Probably wasn't filmed since it was on Broadway. Maybe if they do an off-Broadway production with Willis (not likely) just like they did with James Earl Jones in Driving Miss Daisy, they'll release it.
>>
>another thread turned into another "r*dditors getting triggered by muh sjw boogeyman" episode

shut the fuck up, you are pathetic.
>>
Overweight, pre-internet female neet.

You do the math.
>>
>>69104978
That's pretty decent tbchwymm
>>
>>69110082
I wish women were still like that, nowadays all women like her can just find as many guys to fuck as they want on Tinder :(
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.