[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you take away from this movie after watching it? >jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462379618295.jpg (196 KB, 758x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462379618295.jpg
196 KB, 758x1200
What did you take away from this movie after watching it?

>jews are greedy bastards
>jews are the ones that appropriated gang violence/thug behavior by signing nwa
>the war on drugs made cops in LA ruthless
>If you sleep with dogs you wake up with ticks
>Ice Cube was right all along
>>
I learned that the white man is keeping the black man down by making them infight and destroy themselves.
>>
>>69101963
>jews
>white
>>
I learned you can get AIDS by oral sex.
>>
>>69101963
The jew wants you think that, the jew is a wolve in white man's skin.
>>
>>69101963
We wuz loyalz n shieet
>>
>>69101890
I understood that music was all about getting rich and that biopics were usually cash grabs.
>>
I had to sit through blacks and mexicans screaming in the theater and rhyming the words to the songs in the movie, so I didn't really take away anything.
>>
>>69101890
The part where they listen to Vaseline and the jew gets triggered and threatens to call the JDL on Ice Cube had me rolling in laughter
>>
>Jews are evil
>NWA dindu nuffin
>>
I always liked Ice Cube. And now that he endorses Trump I like him even more.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.