[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couldn't they just have easily reversed all the fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 4543543.jpg (75 KB, 1286x726) Image search: [Google]
4543543.jpg
75 KB, 1286x726
Couldn't they just have easily reversed all the fucked up surgery he had, at least he'd have his torso and he be fitted with proper prosthetics.

Ending was stupid and still got fucking cucked by fat man child actor.
>>
He had already lost his humanity. He was a walrus on the inside now.
>>
>>69099941
What this anon said.

He lost his humanity the second he murdered that old dude.
>>
>>69099783
so whats this movie about and why did kevin smith decide to become david cronenberg?
>>
>>69100064
He was really high during one of his podcasts and him and his buddy Scott Mossier started tripping balls talking about the human centipede and came up with the idea of a guy that goes through similar trials and tribulations but instead gets turned into a walrus. They were strictly kidding and laughing their asses off, so much so that he actually thought it'd be a good idea to turn his pipe dream into a reality.
>>
>>69100064

He got high and thought it would be funny to make The Skin I Live In but with a Walrus.

He fucked it up in execution though, because every scene NOT related to Michael Parks/Justin Long's struggle was utterly awful and unfortunately that stuff makes up far too much of the movie. It completely fucked the entire tone/pacing of the movie.

Especially every second Johnny Depp's character is on screen.
>>
>>69099941
>He had already lost his humanity. He was a walrus on the inside now.
You mean he was mentally disturbed and needed psychiatric help? In the real world, they wouldn't just give up on someone that's been tortured into insanity.
>>
>>69099783

I hope the actor remains a fucking walrus for life.
>>
>>69100200
>In the real world
Anon, stop.
>>
>>69100185
I'm from Quebec.
Depp was hilarious. His accent was perfect when he didn't lose it
>>
>>69100148

Must be nice being able to turn every vapid thought into a movie, fucking manchild.
>>
>>69100233
I can't, Anon. I wish I could but I just can't.
>>
Movie should've ended 5 minutes earlier with Johnny pointing the shotgun but not firing. then cut to black and credits.
>>
>>69100282

I'm glad that you managed to find some enjoyment out of him, but from an oustider's perspective he was unfunny and drove the movie to a grinding halt with his extended cameo that drags the plot to a halt for like 20 minutes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.