[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Karl Pilkington: Apparently... right... there's this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: rickygervais04-660.jpg (71 KB, 660x384) Image search: [Google]
rickygervais04-660.jpg
71 KB, 660x384
>Karl Pilkington: Apparently... right... there's this channel on the internet.
>Ricky Gervais: I think you misunderstood something.
>Karl Pilkington: No, really, it's, there's a channel 4 on the internet. They have kids, and television, and animals.
>Ricky Gervais: Is this a monkey news? Should we play the-- play the intro, do it.

>>Ooooh, Chimpanzee That! He's written it down!

>Karl Pilkington: Alright? They show this bloke, from the Batman films, and he's knockin' about on a plane... and they say he's a big guy. I think he sounds like... he sounds like the guy who played James Bond.
>Stephen Merchant: Of course.
>Karl Pilkington: Now I wouldn't say he's a big guy, I'm probably... I would say I'm probably the same size as him.
>Ricky Gervais: Do you have any idea what he's talking about?
>Stephen Merchant: I've no idea what he's on about. A plane in the Batman film? Do you mean the third one, with Tom Hardy?
>Karl Pilkington: Yeah, he's got a mask on, and he's--
>Ricky Gervais: Karl, what the fuck are you on about, there's a channel on the internet that shows Tom Hardy on the plane in Batman over and over?
>Stephen Merchant: That's a good movie.
>Ricky Gervais: I thought it was shit.
>Karl Pilkington: They say he's a big guy. And then it's, for you.
>Stephen Merchant: What?
>Karl Pilkington: For... for you.
>Ricky Gervais: Don't talk shit, Karl. I swear to god that was the most useless waste of time we've ever had on this show.
>>
Youre talking shiiiit
>>
DON'T TALK SHIT KARL
>>
Turns out... Lil monkey fella
>>
>I KNOW THAT YOU MAY TAKE A WHILE
>TO COME BACK AROUND

>feeder.... come back around...i'm ricky gervais on XFM 104.9. with me.... stephen merchant.

>hellooo

>and the bald round headed twat, karl pilkington

>alright?
>>
and you neeeveeer seee AN OLD MAN eating a maaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaars BAR BAR BAR
>>
Why do people like this guy? It's just some boring wanker talking for a few minutes while two stoners snicker at him. There's literally never a joke, it's just a conversation.
>>
>>69094186
Wrong intro
>>
>>69096253

Youre a humanzee arent you

Gimme that banana and shut up
>>
>>69096253
Somebody get this baldhead out of here
>>
>ohhh cheeky! Freak of the Week
>the OP is a fucking unfunny mong
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x295
>>69094186
Oh my fuck
>>
>>69096253
I bet you also like laugh tracks or a "badumtss" at the end.
>>
>>69096303
>>69096384
>>69096524
Nice explanations, Karl is still a boring, stupid man whose only gimmick is that he misunderstands things.
>>
File: He's done ya.jpg (70 KB, 492x700) Image search: [Google]
He's done ya.jpg
70 KB, 492x700
>>
>>69096612
Are you trying to convince people to not find funny what they find funny?
>>
Fuck, now I've got to listen to episodes again.
>>
>>69096619
did merchant play deadpool in wolverine?
>>
>>69096619
I wonder who he's playing in the movie
>>
>>69094640
Haha they play that feeder track so much
Theyre always going on about four non blondes aswell

I need more XFM in my life. Its the most comfy and funniest show there is
>>
>>69096612
His simplistic world view and subsequent evolution crossed with the realistic and comedic world view of ricky and steve are what makes it funny. Opinions I guess. Fuck off of this thread.
>>
>>69096659
No Reynolds played deadpool. This is for the upcoming old Logan movie
>>
What was the episode where Steve meets the homeless guy with the girlfriend?
>>
>>69096856
not in that wereolverine movie
>>
>>69096921
Still Reynolds.
>>
>>69097071
I had to check, I had no idea that freak was him. What the fuck did they do to his skull shape?
>>
>>69096869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c1tEJWDGr0
>>
>>69097235
>it's a "karl gets offended by a light hearted joke and personally attacks steve" episode
>>
>It's a the guys make multiple references to British pop-culture and current affairs of the time and you spend 15 minutes going through wikis to try and squeeze every bit of entertainment out of each episode as you listen to it as you fall asleep for the 15,00th time episode.
>>
>Ricky Gervais
Stopped reading there. Why do you keep giving money and attention to this disgusting waste of life?
>>
>>69099110
>paying for radio
wut
>>
>>69094186
good thread
>>
File: 436020.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
436020.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>69094186
You're an idiot, play a record.
>>
>>69094186
Good thread
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.