[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Melisandre, did I ever tell you how much I hate blood magic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: davos.jpg (813 KB, 1633x2210) Image search: [Google]
davos.jpg
813 KB, 1633x2210
>Melisandre, did I ever tell you how much I hate blood magic, sorcery, your religion and especially you for practicing all those things, manipulating and then abandoning my king, burning his daughter alive and being responsible for the death of my son, to the point where I already tried to murder you once? Now, with all that said, could you please perform this almost never before seen miracle on this random dude I don't really know or care about and whom I met like two weeks ago? He was a good friend.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>either resurrect Jon to lead the wildlings against Ramsay
>Or get captured and flayed

Hmm i wonder what his motivation could be...
>>
>>69092461
Sorry, I don't read satire from the onion.
>>
>>69092461
It's amazing how hard people try to bash the writing of the show. There's some bad writing in it, why not focus on that rather than making up stupid shit like this?
>>
>>69093007
why weren't the nights watch watching the gates
>>
>>69093007
this is bad writing. A major event comes to fruition mainly because of unclear motivations and out-of-character behaviour.
>>
>>69092461
I think someone forgot how she saved his life from a crazy stannis. He is beholden to her, and sooner or later who wouldn't want to be friends with a sexy red themes carice van houten. Shit I'd still fuck her knowing she's glamoured.
>>
>>69092461

Everyone he cares about is dead, and now there's a White Walker threat that's about to destroy the world.

Counter point:

>If everyone is gone, why didn't he choke the life out of Melly and finish what he wanted to do for a very long time? She's obviously the one who burned Shireen, the one who manipulated Stannis and the one who abandoned Stannis. In his eyes, she's supposed to be pure evil by this point.

cont.
>>
>>69093007
people don't have to try
>>
>>69092966
Underrated post
>>
File: 1462162088372.jpg (1 MB, 4112x1336) Image search: [Google]
1462162088372.jpg
1 MB, 4112x1336
BRAVO D&D
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 1000x707
>>69093212

My counter:

Davos wasn't directly told what happened to Stannis or Shireen. He could easily assume Shireen was flayed with the rest of them at Winterfell.

Davos has a tendency to do the right thing, even if it seems impossible. He risked his life smuggling Gendry out of Dragonstone when he's nothing more than a royal bastard. He tells Jon to rescue his sister because of they're supposed to be 'the shield that guards the realms of men'.

Jon is the only known male alive with Eddard's blood. The North only follow Stark, bastard or no. The North respect the Lord Commander. The North can see past some vows being broken for the sake of revenge.
>>
>>69093170
Unclear motivations? How the fuck is that bad writing? The motivations can be explained in a later episode, if they aren't there already. Why wouldn't he want Jon resurrected?

In what way is it out of character? Davos hates magic but he knows damn well it's real.
>>
>>69092461
shut up, davos can do no wrong
>>
>>69092461
>Jon dies
>keep the body around for a week instead of burning it like every single other corpse ever because ???????
>>
>>69093377
They had to pick the body and hide asap
>>
>>69093404
But they didn't

If it was literally any other corpse they wouldn't have done that
>>
>>69093377
it was a few days at most
>>
>>69093648
They find john, they take him to the room. Alister gives them ultimatum. They wait. It was only last episode that they found the corpse.
>>
>>69093702
but what motivation do they have to not burn the body? Even if they are pissed off at alister, they know that jon could turn into a walker at any time. It's almost as if they've read the script and know they need to hold out until jon is revived.
>>
>>69093753
they're locked in the fucking room you dumb fucking autist. only after the wildlings come with relief does tormund make a comment aobut gathering wood for a pyre. they lacked logistics to burn the body.
>>
>>69093072
Not even like they'd have to be paying massive amounts of attention. Literally a fucking giant.
>>
>>69093072
Because they were getting ready for a fight with the members locked in the room?
>>
Friendly reminder that they were in that room for several days straight and every single one of them took a shit in there, next to the body of Azur Ahai. Imagine the smell. That's probably what brought him back.
>>
JON HAS A FUCKING GIANT YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
>>
Melly will die now so she can't bring any more major characters back to life
>>
>>69093007
This is the woman who literally mocked the death of his son, blamed him for the blackwater failure, and encouraged Stannis to execute him. There is no excuse for them to reconcile.
>>
>>69093072
looks like there's only like 25 of them left
>>
>>69094094
Who said they reconciled? He asked for her help, because she was the only one who could feasibly do it.

Do you think Thorne was just going to go in and perform the ritual when asked?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.