[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this documentary So who really killed Teresa Halbach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: Making-Murderer-Theories.jpg (87 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Making-Murderer-Theories.jpg
87 KB, 1024x683
Just finished this documentary

So who really killed Teresa Halbach?
>>
Her brother and his old bf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRa7yPDjBzk
>>
Clearly her ex
>>
a serial killer known to be operating in the area at that time and was famous for framing people
>>
>>69091954

Probably Steve Avery. Which doesn't make the procedures on the back of which he was tried and convicted any less corrupt, there, I saved you a whole thread.
>>
>>69091954
you posted a picture of the killer pal.
>previously spoken of meeting with the victim
>victims car found on his land
>plenty of his DNA found in the car
>entire case is "I didn't dooit! What about the police?!"
If it wasn't him then he has the worst luck on the planet.
>>
File: 1449851706064.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1449851706064.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>/tv/ still thinks this is documentary
>>
>>69094239
>this faggot thinks 'documentary' is some distinction of quality denoting absence of bias
>>
File: guilty as fuck.png (418 KB, 670x411) Image search: [Google]
guilty as fuck.png
418 KB, 670x411
This motherfucker and Teresa's brother
>>
dindu nuffin
>>
>>69093390
This.

I really urge people to look into the counter-arguments against the documentary. Don't let one appeal to emotion just decide your mind for you. Take a look at both sides of the argument, then decide.
>>
>>69093339
Did this mystery serial killer also magically remove the EDTA from the blood sample?
>>
It wasn't Brendan that's for sure.
>>
>>69096505
Nah the cops did that
>>
File: 1436071366177.png (1024 KB, 1139x854) Image search: [Google]
1436071366177.png
1024 KB, 1139x854
it's heavily implied that this guy did it.
>>
>>69096838
Brendan just wanted to watch Wrestlemania, man
>>
>>69096897
No it isn't.
He's still a fucking prick though
>>
>>69093390

>the defendant has to prove his innocence

that isnt how the justice system works

he might have done it but the jury didnt have enough evidence to find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt
>>
File: 1460385251407.jpg (105 KB, 300x321) Image search: [Google]
1460385251407.jpg
105 KB, 300x321
>>69093390
>car conveniently parked at the very front of the property instead of the middle or back that would force them to look for longer
>car has sticks laid over it to draw attention to it but not cover anything, including the huge RAV 4 logo on the spare tire that is completely visible
>DNA is easily explained by the opened vial
>>
>>69091954

>yeah
>>
>>69096505

cops did that to make the charges stick

they just wanted Avery to go away at any cost
>>
>>69096944

How exactly do you know?

This isn't a documentary. It's a propaganda piece.
>>
>>69097084
King of Kong is a propaganda piece, Making a Murderer is definetely a documentary.
Documentaries don't have to be unbiased, they should just try to present facts and truth.
They presented the facts of the case, including the damning ones as well as his terrible criminal record.
The documentary wasn't so much about his guilt/innocence as it was about a flaw in the criminal justice system and how it would be possible to be found guilty when innocent.
>>
File: kayla's statement.jpg (122 KB, 718x959) Image search: [Google]
kayla's statement.jpg
122 KB, 718x959
What the fuck was Kayla's problem?
>>
>>69094418
This.

I'll copypaste something another anon posted in an earlier thread about this. I don't know if he came up with it but it's pretty insightful and what I think the theory that comes closest to the truth:

>The police didn't kill Theresa Halbach. Andrew Colborn located that RAV4 with the assistance of Mike Halbach and Ryan Hillegas who illegally trespassed onto the Avery Salvage Yard on the night of November 3rd 2005. Mike Halbach and Ryan Hillegas suspected something was up since the Avery Salvage Yard was the last place they knew Theresa visited on October 31, Halloween day. They went snooping on the property and found the car. They checked the car and found the key in the ignition and blood in the cargo area. Mike or Ryan removed the key from the ignition to ensure that no one could easily move the car off of the Avery property... freaked out about this huge discovery they call the Manitowoc Sheriffs Department. Andrew Colborn fielded the call that night and went out and met Ryan and Mike at the Salvage Yard so he could view the car for himself. Ryan and Mike show him the car and to be certain its Halbachs he "calls" in the plate number to dispatch. Colborn has to "call-in" instead of "radio-in" the plate number to Manitowoc dispatch because he wasn't in his police cruiser at the moment, but rather on foot and in the "field' on the Avery Salvage property. This mistake places Colborn at the scene and in contact with Halbachs RAV4 two days before it is officially located on November 5th, 2005, by Pam Sturm.

Cont..
>>
>>69097229

>This is problematic for Colborn because all call and radio transmissions to dispatch are recorded and logged onto the Manitowoc Police server. Andrew Colborn is now operating outside of police protocol at a potential crime scene that he has no official directive to be at. He tells Mike Halbach and Ryan Hillegas to basically keep quiet about what they found and not mention to anyone that they were ever on the Avery Salvage property that night. Ryan or Mike turns the RAV4 key over to Andrew Colborn. Mike and Ryan are told to go home. Andrew Colborn then immediately calls Lt. James Lenk and briefs him about the discovery of the Halbach car and breaches of protocol he committed on the Avery property, also about Ryan Hillegas and Mike Halbach being there. Lt James Lenk realizing that Colborn's calling in Halbachs plate is a serious mistake with potential consequences orders Andrew Colborn to remove the license plate from Halbach's car and then report to him immediately.

Cont.
>>
>>69097229
>>69097250

>What James Lenk and Andrew Colborn, or the others for that matter, don't realize at this point and are completely unaware of is that Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych have kidnapped, raped, shot and then burned Theresa Halbach in the privacy of the gravel quarry off of Jambo road on Halloween evening. They choose to burn her body to dispose of their DNA evidence of the crimes. They hid Halbach's car in the rear of Avery Salvage and wiped it clean of their prints. I believe it is Scott Tadych's idea to secretly transport the cremains of Halbach from the gravel quarry and dispose them into Steven Avery's burn pit. Scott Tadych transports Halbach's cremains in secret by using one of Barb Jandas burn barrels from her yard. Scott Tadych fails to collect all of Halbach's cremains from the original burn site in the gravel quarry, thus leaving some behind that FBI investigators later find... but he also fails in making certain all of Halbach's cremains are out of Barb Jandas burn barrel after dumping them into Steven Avery's burn pit. This is why investigators found small bits of Halbach in Barb Jandas burn barrel. Thus making a total of three sites where Halbach's cremains are found. Scott Tadych and Bobby Dassey are unaware that Ryan Hillegas and Mike Halbach have found Theresas car on the property and that Lenk and Colborn are now involved and in play with their scheme.

Cont.
>>
>>69097151

>facts of the case

Except they didn't and even titled it Making of a Murderer instead of something more analytical of the justice system.

Know why they didn't do that? Because their intent was NOT to give a look to the justice system, but to lend the impression that he was framed.

Presenting a distorted version of events pursuant to creating false narrative in the mind of the viewer. IE, propaganda.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>69096505
I hope you're just trolling since it makes me sad that there are actually people this fucking stupid.

How EDTA works was explained really clearly in the document several times AND YOU IDIOTS STILL DON'T GRASP IT JESUS CHRIST KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: reggie-ledoux-tattoos.jpg (39 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
reggie-ledoux-tattoos.jpg
39 KB, 650x366
>>69091954
Isn't this the guy from True Detective wtf?
>>
>>69097229
>>69097250
>>69097266

>By shear colossal luck, two completely independent frame jobs targeting one man, Steven Avery were shaping up into the perfect storm. On one front, from Lenk and Colborn regarding the RAV4, and on the other unconnected front by Scott Tadych and Bobby Dassey regarding the cremains of Theresa Halbach. One party wasn't aware of the other's involvements at any point during the days leading up to the official discovery of Halbach's RAV4 at the Avery Salvage Yard hence why the investigation and murder trial made zero sense to anyone especially the Jury.

>None of the evidence could be connected because it was all unrelated -- everybody was guessing. But Buting and Strang had zeroed in on a part of it but couldn't fully form a solid defense to prove it. The Jury couldn't conceive that Manitowoc officers could have conspired to kill Theresa Halbach to frame Steven Avery as Ken Kratz insisted they had to if they wanted to follow the theory the defense presented of the frame up of Steven Avery by Manitowoc officials. And Ken Kratz was right. Imagine Scott Tadych's confused and utter relief when Steve Avery's blood was found in the Halbach car and the RAV4 key found in Steve Avery's bedroom. He must have been like WTF?!

>A quote from Scott Tadych after Steven Avery is convicted of Theresa Halbach's murder: "THIS IS THE GREATEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN." We will see Scott, we will see.........

It's a clusterfuck of a story but in my eyes one of the more believable theories I've seen. Credits go to the original anon.

Either way the last quote by Scott Tadych is one fucked up thing to say about his wife's family.
>>
>>69096948

He also could have crushed the car or smelted it.

I mean aside from not putting it on the edge of his property and covering it conspicuously while other cars remained bare.
>>
>>69097302

not that guy, but 'making a murder' refers to the making of the prosecution and defenses cases, IE the prosecution has to 'make a murder' then stick it to him in order to demonstrate his guilt, this is the same as in all murder cases.

the documentary is really about how the prosecution 'made' the murder, and how the jury ultimately ended up accepting it

it doesnt really matter if he did it or not, its a documentary about the workings of the justice system and burden of reasonable doubt
>>
>>69097302
>and even titled it Making of a Murderer
you realize the title was purposefully ambiguous right?
The idea is if he's innocent they've made (portrayed or fabricated) him as a murderer.
If he's innocent, the initial false-claim that sent him to prison turned him into a hardened criminal, making him into the type of person who would murder.

Don't even fucking dare calling me an idiot if you didn't get this, most of the fucking dumbshit Netflix audience got it.
>>
Who even gives a fuck? The case was fucked up by the police from the beginning on purpose so we will most likely never know.

Who did it wasn't the point of the document.
>>
>>69097302
Except that "Making a Murderer" has a double meaning. His original false conviction and 17 years in prison could have made him a murderer when he got out.

But yeah, it's total propaganda because YOU can only see it one way.
>>
>>69097224
a modern Joyce
>>
>>69096897
Nobody derides The Prize
>>
File: 56816483a7795.image.jpg (93 KB, 763x1024) Image search: [Google]
56816483a7795.image.jpg
93 KB, 763x1024
>>69096897
prizeposting should've became a thing
>>
>>69097302
Holy fuck. Stupidest thing I've read on /tv/ in the last 24 hours and I've been here all day.
>>
The nephew was innocent.

The police nudged/manipulated the evidence as much as possible to convict.

Steven did it.
>>
>>69096897
Wasn't he the guy who got exposed for sexting his clients? Lmfao what a fucking bum.
>>
>>69091981
>uh...we guessed her password
>>
The glove didn't fit.
>>
>>69093390
>he has the worst luck on the planet.
considering he was falsely convicted and imprisoned already, that is very likely.
>>
>>69096083
I think the show did a good job of not framing avery as innocent but to frame his involvement as questionable at best.
>>
>>69091954
She committed suicide to frame him.
>>
File: 1452188290828.png (249 KB, 671x375) Image search: [Google]
1452188290828.png
249 KB, 671x375
>>69096897
TELL ME ABOUT THE PRIZE

WHY DOES HE SEXUALLY HARASS RAPE VICTIMS
>>
>>69101473
And then deleted her messages, y'know, normal brotherly behaviour.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.