[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /tv/s thoughts on Outlander
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What are /tv/s thoughts on Outlander
>>
>>69084665
Why do I feel like CIA face needs to be shopped in?
>>
Good, maybe a little muh feelings centered sometimes, but not excessively girly.
>>
yo does this chick get nued
>>
>>69086301
I'm your biggest fan.
>>
File: act 3 image 1.png (322 KB, 752x567) Image search: [Google]
act 3 image 1.png
322 KB, 752x567
>>69086301
>>69086441
dude fucking normal quest sucks.
Neil Mcman is way better faggot
>>
>>69086479
Fuck off faggot. You have terrible taste.
>>
Just read the synopsis on wikipedia. Is this show just about her going back in time and cucking her husband who is still looking for her?
>>
>>69086515
yeah, considering I spent so much time making it, I guess I do have terrible taste
>>
>>69086538
Doesnt' count as cucking if you aren't in the same timeline m8
>>
>>69086301
Everybody gets naked.
And fucks.
>>
Does she get raped?
>>
>>69085117
I really liked the 1 full hour of man rape
>>
Cuckold the show.
>>
>>69084665

CHICKSHIT
>>
>>69088209
>I really liked the 1 full hour of man rape

It's the female equivalent of a noncon lesbian scene. I just skipped a lot of it and shrugged.
>>
>>69084665
I'd like it a hell of a lot more if they kept the cuck shit to a minimum and removed the time travel shit.
And why does everyone in the past put up with her 1940s feminist shit?
>>
>>69090930
Yeah I thought that aswell for the time period and location the men seem to put up with a lot of her shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.