[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Stranger Than Love trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
No Stranger Than Love trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH_bVKfwf2o

Thoughts?
>>
>>69077134
>tfw no Alison Brie gf
;__;
>>
i don't keep up with film but is this so quirky magic realism thing a trend now?
>>
>>69077134
She's my waifu but the movie looks stupid.
>>
>>69077406
DELETE THIS
>>
What the FUCK was with that voiceover? That's like something you would hear for a trailer for Air Bud 7 that was in front of some VHS you rented as a kid.

I guess it's clear why she lost all that weight. She seems to be in her underwear for extended periods of time in every new movie she's in.
>>
>>69077359
>magic realism

that's from the 1930s nigga
>>
>>69078332
But she would've looked even better with the pudge she had
>>
>>69077134
>guy falls down a hole and gets cucked

what a premise
>>
File: omg.gif (1 MB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
omg.gif
1 MB, 320x289
>Orion
>>
>>69078471
Oh god yeah, S4 Annie was the only redeemable thing about that show. Those tight sweaters and short skirts.
>>
good to see aaron paul working
>>
File: 1439783775730.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439783775730.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>34 year old woman
>"girl"
>>
>>69077134
Alison Brie, Goku, and Mini-Hanks

what a cast
>>
>>69079005

gross
>>
>>69078645
Weird - apparently it got resurrected for some reason. I don't think I've seen that logo since like Robocop 2 or something.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.