[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marcy > Peggy > Kelly Only plebs will disagree with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tve1184-304-215.gif (58 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tve1184-304-215.gif
58 KB, 320x240
Marcy > Peggy > Kelly

Only plebs will disagree with this
>>
Shit taste.
>>
>>69073903
which seasons should I watch?
>>
>>69074002
All of them
https://youtu.be/gum2FTJXB7M
>>
Kelly on my face, Marcy's tight lesbian cooter on my dick, Peggy on the couch watching Oprah
>>
>>69074002
First 7 seasons are essential, post-NO MA'AM though the quality dropped dramatically...
>>
>>69074772
Almost.
Peg in the back yard cleaning the garden furniture, making me hard again for round two.
>>
>>69074821
Shut your whore mouth, Bob Rooney is the greatest anime character of all time
>>
>>69075898
this
>>
>>69073903
>preferring the feminist
kill yourself pleb
>>
File: 1364425566158.png (78 KB, 278x260) Image search: [Google]
1364425566158.png
78 KB, 278x260
Marcy wasn't that bad looking if you disregard the terrible 80s styling but I couldn't stand her personality. Kelly's and airhead and Peggy is lazy and stupid but at least they would be somewhat pleasant to be around. Also
>dat slutty jailbait
Anyone not picking Kelly is just wrong.
>>
>>69076045
> preferring the tight bodied sex crazed nympho

Fixed that for you.
>>
Peggy was the star of the most intense wet dream I've had in my entire life. I still remember a lot of that dream and fap to her frequently. That shit embedded itself in my wankbank. God bless her. Her in some of those workout outfits or lingerie or something was so hot. She did have a seriously hot body.

someone plz post sexy peggy
>>
Marci was a fucking feminist dyke
>>
Why is this show so good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVg5QqJoxuU

>tfw this would never be shown today
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.