[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should comic book movies have their own board? /tv/ would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Should comic book movies have their own board?
/tv/ would be the best board if it weren't for all the capeshit.
/como/?
>>
>>69073851
Yes and maybe
>>
>>69073851
/trash/ already exists.
>>
>>69073851
Give GoT its own board while you're at it
>>
>>69073851

/capetv/
>>
>>69073890
We should be able to make sub-chans so we can all have discussions in peace with people who agree with us.
>>
>>69073890
It has one, it's called Reddit.
>>
>Should comic book movies have their own board?

HELL FUCKING YES!

Gaming shit like Pokemon, generals, and classic games got their own sub-boards, and capeshit should get one as well
>>
>>69073957
Good point
>>
should just seperate comics and cartoons into 2 seperate boards
>>
Star Wars should go on that board too
>>
>>69074003
>>69073851
Call it /super/ or /sup/
>>
>>69074011
Star Wars isn't based on a comic book.
>>
>>69074048
or /sh/
>>
>>69074055
It's pretty much the same thing now
>>
>>69074081
Even better.
>>
>>69073851

Wouldn't change a thing. Every fucking thread will be filled with /como/ just like the assholes here do /pol/ and reddit.
>>
>>69073887
That is furry shit
>>
Kind of agree. Sick of Cape fucking shit at this point.
>>
File: tumblr_nyca666KF91s19qq3o1_500.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyca666KF91s19qq3o1_500.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Just move films based on comic books to /co/.

Wow, that was difficult
>>
>>69074099
So the board should just be called /things I don't like/? Fuck off back to your hugbox.
>>
File: swampthing.jpg (88 KB, 445x374) Image search: [Google]
swampthing.jpg
88 KB, 445x374
>>69073851
There's no need for another board dedicated to movie media when there's already one?
>>
>>69073851
They do, it's called /co/
>>
>>69074579
the board should be called blockbusters or mainstream trash or pleb
>>
File: call the waaahmbulance.gif (419 KB, 480x265) Image search: [Google]
call the waaahmbulance.gif
419 KB, 480x265
>>69075507
>pls make me a safespace where I only interact with things I like
>>
>>69075507

Problem isn't capeshit. It's the capeshitters trolling each other. There's typically 4-5 threads about the movies themselves and 50 DC/Marvel BTFO threads.
>>
>>69075795
Seriously, enforce global rule 3 and delete that console war tier bullshit.
>>
As a fan of capeshit, I'm sorry we get in the way of you all badly discussing terrible movies
>>
>>69074286
>People on /co/ direct live action comic book films to /tv/ and vice versa.
Maybe no one really wants it...
>>
>comic book movies
They're, whether you like it or not, films.
>comic book television shows
They're, whether you like it or not, television programs.
>Star Wars
It's, whether you like it or not, a film franchise.
>Disney, Marvel, DC, WB, etc. threads
They are, whether you like it or not, all related to films.

So you want to fragment the board's userbase because others are discussing things you don't like?

You're the same tards whining about soccer on /sp/.

Why don't YOU make an example of YOURself and YOU leave? If you truly believe comic movies and """""""normal""""""" movies should be separated, then follow your own suggestion and leave. MAYBE you'll impress enough tards to follow you and you can form your own circlejerk somewhere else.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.