[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys actually thought this was good? Seriously? Jesus Christ,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
You guys actually thought this was good? Seriously?

Jesus Christ, he was annoying as fuck, I just wanted him to shut up. Spider-Man.... ugh, like, I'm a HUGE Spider-Man fan, and flat out hate how they characterized him in this film.

Why couldn't they have kept Andrew Garfield, he was MILES better than either one of these two, witty, sarcastic, funny.

Spider-Man cracks jokes to mindfuck his opponents and get a psychological edge, he's not an annoying meme-spouting nerd.

Who the hell even talks like that? At least Garfield was a believable teenager.

Spider-Man literally ruined the movie for me, and I was so hyped to see him. Not like the movie was any great anyways, it's only semblance to the Civil War comics is the title. 6/10 in my book, and only cause the fist-fight at the end managed to get me emotionally invested. Black Panther was cool too. Airport scene was lame as fuck though, the stakes were so low, it was ridiculous. As far as Marvel films go, AoU and Avengers 1 were better. Don't believe the hype.
>>
File: 1.jpg (28 KB, 720x305) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28 KB, 720x305
It was mediocre, age of ultron was actually better.

Good thing I didn't pay for it.
>>
>>69065672
PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE BATMAN V SUPERMAN, GET OVER IT
>>
>>69065742
I didn't pay for either CW or BvS as I expected to be disappointed by both, I prefer the latter, and kinda wanna watch it in theatres to experience it as it's meant to be.

I'll be skipping CW, it bored me to tears 80% of the film. After this, and TFA, I'm convinced Disney must be paying critics to sway public opinion. There's no way people have such shit taste.
>>
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 315x471) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 315x471
>>69065902
Preferred bvs too.

I'm expecting X-men to be better than Civil War to wash out that bad taste it left in my mouth
>>
>>69065862
I'm not talking about BvS, did I mention it at all in the OP you autistic manchild?

I'm fucking pissed that they butchered my favorite superhero, Spider-Man. Go fuck yourself you kike fucking shill.
>>
>>69066001
I'm thinking Suicide Squad might turn out good, since they're antiheroes, and they tend to be a lot more fun, see Deadpool.

As far as the mainline capeshit, I'm kinda bored with Marvel. Hope Dr. Strange turns out good, since I really like him. GoG2 is hopefully good too, but that aside, I've kinda lost interest in them. I'm very disappointed that they didn't have the balls to kill the Capt. The entire film just lacks the emotional depth of the comic.

As far as DC goes, if Snyder makes the next JL film, I'll watch it. I'm interested in Afleck's Batman films, since like Garfield is for Spider-Man, he's the perfect Batman cast.

I'm really upset that the Sony Pictures TASM films have been dropped in favor if this Marvel reboot. Since I really liked those films (mostly the first one desu) woulda been fine with a reboot had this kid not turned out to be so annoying.
>>
>>69065672

yeah garfield is the best parker and spidey
>>
wouldn't it have been better if...
>>
File: 1.jpg (783 KB, 2964x1732) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
783 KB, 2964x1732
>>69066195
Exactly. Superhero movies are getting too repetitive.

Batman v Superman, X-men, suicide squad and doctor strange at least have some fresh ideas.

Gladiator match
Final big boss
Super villain team up
And trippy magic.

Civil War was just a rehash of age of ultron and a rip off batman v superman
>>
>>69065672
>ugh, like
>>
>>69066352
And deadpool
>>
>>69066355
Fuck off, and stop pretending 4chan has any semblance to what it used to be. You lost your right to be pretentious about the way people express themselves the moment you let reddit take over.
>>
>>69066221
Cap threw the shield at him and he replied:
>>
>>69066352
It's like Force Awakens, nothing but hamfisted fanservice to get the idiots clapping and cheering.

It's like they've built a formula to trick idiots into thinking their shit is good. And you if something breaks that formula, people slam it. A lot of the criticism for BvS gets is for it not being as cookie-cutter as the Avengers. And look, I liked AoU, but the more I think about CW, the more and more I dislike it. It was just SO bad. No heart to it, just an empty shell, and no respect for the source material. BvS at least felt like it was made by a fanboy who greatly adores the source material, but was forced to cram a lot of shit in due to corporate meddling. My thoughts at least.

I went into both movies expecting to be disappointed, and CW REALLY pissed me off for being nothing like the comics, and nothing but fanservice. The stakes in the CW comic were really fucking high. Like, Capt. and Tony going at each other was serious shit, friends turned into foes, people died, the consequences were thought provoking and emotionally impacting. This was more like Watchmen lite.
>>
There are many Disney viral marketers working here on /tv/ sadly. It was just as bad as AOU.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.