[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies where nothing was resolved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CACW.jpg (2 MB, 1673x2222) Image search: [Google]
CACW.jpg
2 MB, 1673x2222
pic related
>>
Haven't seen this shit. But let me guess.

No one dies, right?
>>
>>69062024
The 5th Wave.

All these contrived trilogies are shit, instead of putting everything into one film, now they water them down and space it out over 3 films, fuck them with their disrespect of the audience.
>>
Can a marvel fan explains what happens to the avengers that are imprisoned?

I mean they are still enemies of the state the ending literally made no sense
>>
>>69063260
They're enemies of the state. What doesn't make sense?
>>
>>69062024
>Downey Jr taller than Chris Evans.
>>
>>69063355
Where do they go from here?

the guvment is/ should be actively hunting them yet cap offers tony his help as if nothing happened
>>
>>69063260

If you're mentally retarded I guess it wouldn't make sense, like most basic logical inferences wouldn't make sense.

The ending was left slightly open, with the imprisoned avengers still being enemies of the US government. Cap is also a fugitive, and it was implied at the end he was breaking his fellow avengers out of prison.
>>
>>69063397

That's not really correct though is it, were you paying attention to anything?
>>
>>69063397
It's called a narrative hook for the next instalment.

And it makes sense.
>>
>>69063260
Fugitives like Hulk, Cap is in Wakanda, Don't know where are all others, Scarlet Witch Sokovia or eastern europe, Hawk probably with his wife (Remember his farm was "out" the map)
>>
>>69063425
He did break them out but where do they go from here?

>>69063441
I genuinely must have missed it. Pls explain

>>69063446
Ok that makes sense, still would have preferred a conclusion in this movie, I feel it won't be fully addressed.

Also are the sokovia accords in affect?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.