[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
>spent the entire movie trying to kill someone
>nah I'm actually a dindu goodboy jesus incarnate who forgives everyone for their sins
>I also need to put up my straight dindu face with zero expression throughout the entire movie
>>
I can't understand being triggered by a character realizing they were wrong.
>>
>>69058871
Back to /pol/
>>
>>69058957
back to your cuckshed
>>
>>69058871
What's the point in killing a man who wants to kill himself?
>>
>>69058871
>Saw how pathetic Tony looked and acted when trying to get revenge
>decide to not be like that anymore
seemed like a fine outcome to me.
>>
why did bucky wanted to be cucked by ice?
he didn't have his arm. that would be enough to tame him for now.
he could stay in the palace under supervision.
>>
This guy was the best part of CW.
Don't get baited fämâlémèdrùzor.
>>
No, worst character is Rhodey.

A.K.A the characterless ironman suit who they laughably try and draw sympathy from you with.

I went in expecting to hate Black Panther but I was very pleased with his personal journey.
>>
>>69058871
>>69059080

yeah nah, back to /pol/ or fuck back to /b/ either way your underage or some fat stormweenie nerd. The character had little flaws and was one of the better characters in the movie. You just didn't like him because he's black and use buzzwords like dindu and cuck XD. Jesus christ you're fucking cancer kid. Go outside for a while and get off the internet.
>>
>>69058871
No he was one of the best. Worst one would be Black Widow
>>
You're literally retarded pham.
He was the most coherent character in the whole movie.
Yes, he was consumed by rage because someone killed his fucking beloved father, but once he realized what this turned him into, he had the time to reflect upon it and even save Zemo.
>>
>>69058871
how do those metal thingies not stab him in the shoulder. seems like a poor design choice
>>
>>69062455
Vibranium,
this suit tanked a helicopter mini gun.
>>
>>69059080
I never get out, senpai
>>
>>69059094
At least you can talk. Who are you?
>>
>>69058871
he doesn't want to kill him, he makes that clear when he says that Bucky and his father are both "victims."
>>
his actions scenes were great but his character was lackluster imo
>>
Does Captain America die guys?
>>
>>69058957
back to /tumblr/
>>
>>69058871
*yawn* This is just getting boring Dcucks
>>
>>69065082
I think he's just a little bit retarded.
Generally, you can identify DCucks when they start spewing about international grossing or how boring and fake the outfits/CGI looked etc.
>>
>>69065229
Just pissed off with them constantly nitpicking every single vaguely imperfect detail of Civil War acting like it breaks the movie.
>>
>>69061156
This. Rhodey is a garbage character.
>>
>>69061058
So Cap wouldn't get more heat for protecting him.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.