[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: aylmao.jpg (83 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
aylmao.jpg
83 KB, 726x481
Is he alive or undead? Is he unkillable?
>>
Of course he is alive, but why would he be unkillable?
>>
>>69049945
What is dead may never die.
>Jon Confirmed Drowned God
>>
>>69049945
I'm guessing he's something along the lines of Beric and his red priest. As long as Mel keeps doing that spell he'll keep coming back.
>>
>>69049977
Well if he's zombielike then stabby stabby no killy. Like those brought back by the white walkers. We assume Red Van Hottie brought him back but what if it's something else?
>>
that's not even a good feel
that shit hurts
>>
>>69050049
does he look happy?
>>
I hope he's all fucked up like, but still my mancrush.
>>
>>69049977
>>69050011
Alive and resurrected confirmed by double double dubs
>>
>>69049945

This meme is fucking garbage. Fuck you OP
>>
We knew this was going to happen since 2011
>>
>what is dead may never 69050222
>>
>>69050101
If all you have to worry about is one garbage meme amongst so many you must live a very privileged life. Good for you friend. Seven Blessings be upon you x
>>
>>69050118
Not directly.

The last book ended with him getting shanked.

Martin needs to get off his ass
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>bookfags have been waiting years on a cliffhanger only for it to be resolved in a shitty tv series
>>
>>69050223

Ouch.
>>
>>69050700
As a bookfag its not that bad changeing media.

I skipped a few seasons, saw season 1 and parts of 2 before going to here.

Showfags dont know that Catherine Stark is still "alive", from what i have heard.
>>
he's built up a tolerance to stab wounds now
>>
>>69050223
What is dead may never dub?
>>
>>69051056
Genius tactic
>>
>>69051462
What is trips may never die
>>
>>69050758
This
>>
>>69050758
>Showfags dont know that Catherine Stark is still "alive", from what i have heard.

but she's not. only in your fat old man fanfiction
>>
>>69050029
>We assume Red Van Hottie brought him back

She didn't, though. She failed, because she's a failure of a red priest with none of the life-force to give up and none of the selflessness of Thoros. She didn't even breathe fire into his mouth for god's sake.

He warged back into his own dead body and will become like Coldhands.
>>
>>69052595
lel cmon m8 dont be silly the books came first
>>
>>69052724
>none of the life-force to give up

Is this why we saw that she's actually an old crull? Its implied in the books that the shadow magic takes a toll on Stannis, aging him years for the assassin that killed Renly. Has Melisandre given so much of herself that all she has left are palor tricks that make it appear that she has power? Are we to assume that there was no way she could bring Jon back and that it had to be some other force? Or maybe the Red God needed him, so he just brought him back?
>>
I just wonder how he will do anything without the shitload of blood lost
>>
>>69049945

He is now Snow Jon
>>
>>69050700
Pretty much everyone predicted he would be resurrected in some way. Not really a shocker or anything.
>>
>>69050758
>"As a bookfag"

>Catherine Stark

2/10 I replied.
>>
Is his hair going to turn blond now?
>>
>>69049945
I Keep telling people jon was created by red priests magic
>>
>>69050700
It's not really a cliffhanger if everybody knew what was gonna happen.

Also it went so differently in the books that it's not even a spoiler
>>
>>69049945

He's a cute!
>>
>>69052975
Nah she's just an old bitch. Shadowbabbies drain the lifeforce from the father and merely incubates in the mother before being born.

There is no red god.
>>
Azor Ahai is what he is

Can't wait to see Thornes reaction when he walks into his cell

Also, I wonder if Ramsay is going to March on the wall now that Roose is no longer on the loose?

Plus the ToJ is this week I'm so fucking hyped
>>
He's alive. He had to die and come back to life so he would no longer be bound to the Night's Watch Oath.
>>
>>69049945
He was left for 5+ hours, dead, with no circulation. His organs would be fucked.
>>
>>69050700
>6 years they've been waiting
>he's only dead 2 episodes in the show
My SIDES

It's like when Brian Griffin died
>>
File: BoaredKingRobert.jpg (72 KB, 264x277) Image search: [Google]
BoaredKingRobert.jpg
72 KB, 264x277
>>69055271
>A Dance With Dragons was half a decade ago

Jesus fuck. Where has the time gone.
>>
The way they set up the resurrection in the show was so half assed

>"Wait melly sanders I've just conveniently remembered there is magic that can revive him like that one guy you saw the hound kill"
>"fuck me ser davos ur right time for some fucking magic"
>>
>>69050700
not like the book is coming out anyway so might as well get ruined
>>
>>69049945
He's back on the plan. That's what's most important bguy.
>>
>>69049945
What's that crescent like wound on his chest? I don't remember him being slashed like that and a stab would couldn't cause that.
>>
>>69055085

There's gonna be a huge battle between the Boltons and Starks, now led by Jon.

When Jon regains the north, they will battle against the others.

I'm pretty sure Theon and Asha will lend the hand of the Iron islands after they're done with Euron's shenanigans.
>>
>>69055619
Someone tried stabbing him there but it glanced off the bone? The lethal stabs were all in the belly area, as I remember it.
>>
>>69055473

It's coming out this month, idiot
>>
>>69052803
Doesn't matter. Any book that hasn't been released yet will be nothing more than fanfiction based on the TV series.
>>
>>69055890
Lies
>>
>Hey man these ice and fire books they aren't like other fantasy books you know?
>Everybody can die in these books, even the protagonist - Ned Stark!
>And once they are dead they stay dead, they don't get to come back like in these other shitty fantasy books
>>
>>69050223
well that was close
>>
Is he alive or dead?

Has he thoughts within his head?
>>
>>69057507
>>Everybody can die in these books, even the protagonist - Ned Stark!

ned stark was the bait and switch protagonist for the opening book that was the true shocker

all of the other real protagonists since - jon, tyrion, dany, arya (and to a lesser extent sansa and bran) have not been touched.
>>
>>69049945
He's a hottie
>>
>>69050101
It's IRONIC, kiddo. You wouldn't understand.
>>
>>69055411
she didnt "just remember" its she just doubts her ability since everything that happend to stannis and his family

she is weak compared to the other red priests
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.