[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's excited for the new season of Twin Peaks? I personally,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Twin-Peaks-Header.jpg (2 MB, 1974x1200) Image search: [Google]
Twin-Peaks-Header.jpg
2 MB, 1974x1200
Who's excited for the new season of Twin Peaks?

I personally, cannot fucking wait, and think its gonna be some seriously fantastic television. Most likely will be the last thing David Lynch does film-related (hes pretty old) so I think hes gonna give it everything hes got.

I'm gonna watch the fuck outa it regardless, but my only hope is that Lynch drops some of the campiness/quirkiness of the original run in favor of the darker approach he took with Fire Walk With Me and his following films- while focusing on just few story arcs instead of like 10. Also, I'm kinda sad that BOB most likely wont be present- because Frank Silva's death. He was probly my favorite park of the original series. I dont think they should find a replacement for Silva because It just simply cant be done.

Thoughts?

...sry if theres been posts similar to this lately. this is actually my first time ever on /tv/
>>
File: 720x405-139042159_10.jpg (145 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
720x405-139042159_10.jpg
145 KB, 720x405
>while focusing on just few story arcs instead of like 10.

NO. keep the 10 story lines, this is what makes it so good, keeping track of all of it.
>>
>>69048281
Yeah but some story arcs from the first run were unnecessary and just pretty bad I thought.
For example: the whole Ed, Norma, Mike, and Nadine thing...James's fling with that rich lady (or anything James related for that matter) Shelly and Bobby...
Idk I just hope there isn't any cheesy love affair shit this time around.
...but maybe it wouldn't be Twin peaks then?
>>
File: 1455923597869.jpg (55 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
1455923597869.jpg
55 KB, 500x253
>>69048518
so much of those side stories are there to give depth to the town, to set the stage for the light/dark lodge and to show the good/evil in every day life.

I loved those side stories. Ed n norma were beautiful.
>>
>>69048518
James lost all credibility because he was an awful actor. So they gave him awful story arcs.
>>
I am excited for it, Im trying to not get too hyped, since theres a chance it may be bad.

The main thing I want is that it answers and goes deeper into the black lodge and the evil behind Bob and stuff. That the main reason I like Twin Peaks.
>>
>>69048601
yeah come to think of it I didn't really have a problem with Ed and Norma. i actually liked Ed a lot as a character.
I couldnt stand any scene with Nadine though. Will she be returning?
>>
Are they going to finish it this time or what.
>>
>>69047930
Having BOB in it wouldn't be hard at all, considering the end of season 2. Just stick in some stick footage in a mirror to remind the audience.
>>
File: 81ZngOE9FeL.jpg (406 KB, 1400x1722) Image search: [Google]
81ZngOE9FeL.jpg
406 KB, 1400x1722
I'm pretty hype for this as well. We're getting it way sooner than the show and it will clear up all the immediate cliffhangers from the finale.
>>
>>69047930
Population 5,121
>>
>>69049586
He'll either be cooper or leland in some capacity.
>>
>>69049656
how did the roar of the waterfall not drown out every sound when they were outside anywhere?
>>
>>69052072
GARMONBOZIA
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.