[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the right in the final fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
Who was in the right in the final fight?
>>
>>69041443
Stark emotional shit aside people with powers are a danger to the the world.
>>
>>69041443
Bucky killed his parents. Captain knew it and kept the secret from him. Tony was in the right.
>>
>>69041443
>in the final fight
cap
>in the beginning and in pretty much the whole movie
stark
>>
Cap was right all along.
Tony losing his shit over a brainwashed victim was stupid, but what really takes the cake is him being mad at Cap for sparing him the fucking suffering. Way to go, stupid spoiled ass.
>>
Shitty dilemma made to appeal the masses. The movie was cool af though
>>
>>69041443
zemo
>>
>>69041443
>ask who was right in the final fight
>/tv/ faggots answer "stark was right in the majority of the movie11"

way to go on your reading comprehension /tv/
>>
>>69042886
>sparing him the suffering
I'd want to know how my parents got killed, fuck you
>>
>>69043942
And if I was your fucking friend, I'd spare you the pain and suffering because in the end it's meaningless how exactly they died, you can't do shit about it.

In any case, I'd be mad pissed at my fucking asshole father for taking my sweet innocent mom on a very risky mission and probably not telling her shit about it like a cunt.
That's the real asshole here, his fucking narcissistic father.
>>
>>69041443

Tony was right the whole time. Cap a shit. Fuck that lolbertarian fedora tipper.
>>
>>69045146
what? tony wanted be good goy and sign a document so they could be government pawns, how is cap in the wrong here.
>>
>>69041443
Disney's accountants
>>
you guys all watched the blurry mess that the GIFs making the rounds are from?
>>
>>69045176
MUH MURDERING PSYCHOPATH OF A FRIEND
>>
Cap.

Zemo had just finished explaining his plan to make the Avengers kill themselves. Tony falls for it regardless.
>>
>>69041443
Man I fucking love this movie.

The final fight and ending was like some Dark Knight level shit
>>
>>69045176
>going against the collective will of over 100 nations
>>
Um nobody considering it was pretty much

>waahh muh mommy >:(
Instead of..you know, the government shit
I somehow went expecting better from this movie. What a mess
>>
>>69045236
>*Tipping Intensifies*
>>
>>69045203
SEA here. Saw the movie

10/10 capekino
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 852x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 852x522
>>69045082
He's right, you know?
>>
>>69041536
>>69043942
You'd want to know that your parents were killed by a man with no free will of his own, so you could kill him yourself? A hero of WW2 no less?
>>
>>69045082
That's why Tony said "you killed my mom" with no mention of his father
>>
Can someone explain to me how the winter parent killer is not worse than martha.

YO IRON MAN THIS NIGGA KILLED YO PARENTS ASWELL, HELL YEAH BLACK PANTHS LETS BE FRIENDS.

Also everyones motives in this film stemmed from someone from there family dying, literally every single character.
>>
File: 1461077551542.png (137 KB, 904x864) Image search: [Google]
1461077551542.png
137 KB, 904x864
>>69045464
>the winter parent killer is not worse than martha.

Don't know if bait or autistic faggotry, but fuck it.

Martha being the same name was pure-coincidence, and stopping a fight because your enemy's mom has the same name is fucking stupid.

The whole thing about family members dying off from every character is what this movie is suppose to be. It's the CONSEQUENCES of what being an avenger is.

The whole fucking theme of this movie is family.
>>
File: 1461301118577.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1047) Image search: [Google]
1461301118577.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1047
>>69045464
>Can someone explain to me how the winter parent killer is not worse than martha.
>>
>>69045338
Yes, but his father was completely at fault for her being there in the first place.
I'd totally get the rage if he was a retarded emotional teen but he's supposed to be a brilliant man of reason.
It's part of his humanity, yes, but you can't justify him, nor say he was right at all.
>>
>>69045176
>tony wanted be good goy and sign a document so they could be government pawns

So they wanted Captain America to act like he joined the military?
>>
File: Pepe_rare.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_rare.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>69045871
>tfw I was the one to first post that on 4chan
>>
It's Captain America, not Captain Freelance. He should have to hop every time any major ever tells him to.
>>
>>69041443
Tony is right from the perspective of the law.
Cap is right for morals.
>>
>>69046570
He abandons the shield in the end of the movie. Maybe he'll come back as Nomad instead of Cap in future movies.
>>
>>69041536

Yes so are people in Metal suits of armor.

Say remember when the government wanted him to hand over his weapon and he said no its best with me i can trust myself with it not the government.

Its almost like hes a complete hypocritical ass that want's the team to be accountable for his mistakes because hes finally feeling guilty.
>>
>>69042931
Your mother was cool af according to a measurement of her disposition after being asked about your academic prospects
>>
>>69046547
Here's your mandatory (You) for posting a funny frog
>>
>>69046742
>Say remember when the government wanted him to hand over his weapon and he said no its best with me i can trust myself with it not the government.

Wasn't that before one of his inventions destroyed a whole city attempting to annihilate all of mankind? There's sticking to your guns and then there's learning your fucking lesson.
>>
Did a mod delete my comment for age of ultron spoilers? Fucking laffo.
>>
File: 3555.png (31 KB, 720x644) Image search: [Google]
3555.png
31 KB, 720x644
>>69046547
Thanks for your contribution brother
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.