[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see you guys like television and movies but are any of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
I see you guys like television and movies but are any of you actors? I have a few roles under my belt and im about to start in my first movie. What about you guys?
>>
I'm good at lying to my parents which is kind of like acting
>>
I've been playing a very specific character all my life and no one has realized.
>>
i was an extra in a seagal movie back in the early 90s
>>
>>69036868
post imdb
>>
>>69038651
Which one m8?

>>69039234
Dont have one
>>
>>69036868
I am, but I've only done stage plays so far
>>
>>69040091
I've done some of those too. Would you ever transfer to camera work?
>>
Greetings anon. I too act. Primarily film.
>>
2 stageplays 1 major role in a paradocumentary aired nationwide. Also directed a stageplays and tak indie short movies. AMA
>>
>>69040319
How many productions have been you been apart of?

>>69040515
How long have you been in the business?
>>
>>69040715
I did short student films for awhile, to get practice, at a local college that has a great film program. Then I got into indie film stuff - not sure how many off the top of my head. I have to be a little picky, as I don't do unpaid stuff anymore on principle. Just auditioned for a couple small roles a few days ago for the film Marshall, with that guy who played James Brown.
>>
>>69036898
>tfw I always thought this but now I'm a parent and I realise they pretty much always knew
>>
>>69040715
Like three years. Just finishing high school btw
>>
>>69040979
>parent
>on 4chan
What are you doing here
>>
>>69040908
Damn im jelly i dont live in the states but i wanna move eventually so i can really get started with my career

>>69040979
kek
>>
>>69041095
Where are you based now? And it's not necessarily a blessing - unless you're around just the right area, it's not that much better.
>>
>>69041179
the bahamas
>>
>>69041179
Oh Jesus wow. Guess there probably isn't much work out there.
>>
>>69041425
Yeah you really gotta hustle out here to make things happen
>>
>>69040278
I'm hoping to move into TV work
Also hoping to be on Power Rangers someday, that's been my dream since I was a kid Low standards, I know
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.