[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its oficial, /tv/! the new ghostbusters movie trailer has THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ghostbust.png (17 KB, 712x188) Image search: [Google]
ghostbust.png
17 KB, 712x188
its oficial, /tv/!
the new ghostbusters movie trailer has THE MOST DISLIKES of any trailer!
the ratio of likes to dislikes is almost 1:3
is it meme magic?
>>
>>69034341
>is it meme magic?
no, just pathetic baby-men
>>
>inb4 shill narrative manipulation that anyone who dislikes this movie is racist and/or sexist

The irony is, of course, that the only people who are defending this trailer radical feminist extremists, for the sole sexist reason that it has a mostly female cast, and for no rational reason.

kek
>>
It's easy to upset manbabies. News at 11.
>>
>>69034432
>>69034389
2ez4me
>>
>>69034389
>>69034432
samefag
>>
>>69034341
Don't Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber videos have more dislikes?
>>
>It's this again

wow so funny

much meme

so magic

dislike my

we totally needed another thread about this
>>
>>69034609

You fucking retarded and don't know how to read?

>MOST DISLIKES OF ANY TRAILER
>TRAILER
>>
File: 1462068884087.jpg (64 KB, 850x450) Image search: [Google]
1462068884087.jpg
64 KB, 850x450
>>
I just added a dislike
I feel like I actually achieved some thing today
I almost feel like Im doing gods work
>>
>>69034829
So why isn't everything involving women on Youtube a 3:1 ratio of dislikes? Huh, you fucking shitskin?
>>
>>69034829
Why are Indians the biggest betas?
>>
>>69034829
The cuck damage control is hilarious.

He didn't get paid for that tweet, yet he is working for Sony's marketing department.
Fucking Indians, corporations will find a way to outsource everything to them.
>>
>>69034829
I read that in his voice.
>>
>>69034986
They're beta asians but unlike the japanese or koreans that have their own culture and good country, they live in a literal shithole so they have to suck up to the west
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.