[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I KILLED HER CHILDREN AND I RAPED HER THEN I SMASHED HER HEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: oberyn.jpg (74 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
oberyn.jpg
74 KB, 615x345
I KILLED HER CHILDREN
AND I RAPED HER
THEN I SMASHED HER HEAD IN LIKE THIS
>>
>>69030024
>Str vs DEX
>>
>>69030053
He won initially if he wasn't an idiot.
>>
File: my speed is superior.jpg (61 KB, 472x874) Image search: [Google]
my speed is superior.jpg
61 KB, 472x874
>>69030053
>>
>>69030053

So Dex wins unless they throw?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqT22PlqnUA

This was the first scene i've ever seen from this show.
>>
>>69030642
DEX FAGS ONLY WIN WHEN THEY GET LUCKY AND CRIT
YOU BITCH
>>
>>69030053

Oberyn missed out on those i-frames
>>
>>69030653
NORMIE GET OUT
>>
File: tombstonekurt.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tombstonekurt.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>69030024
But Gregor killed Elia with his great sword
>>
>>69030544
>Choosing the fire as your champion is allowed
>Poisoning your blade is allowed.
Why no nigger decides to bomb the area with trebuchets? It's fucking free for all.
>>
File: HitPoints.jpg (75 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
HitPoints.jpg
75 KB, 600x750
>>69030544
>>
>>69030024
>well looks like this is it for me, but thanks to my poisoned spear i ultimately avenged my sister, now i sure hope that my prostitute slut wife doesnt fuck everything up and do something stupid like think its a good idea to go to war with the lannisters or do something really nonsensical like kill my entire family for disagreeing with her, ah no thats silly she understands why I did this ow ow this is really painf-
>>
Fuck off back to /v/eddit all of you.
>>
>>69031163

The whole concept is stupid. What's to stop the Mountain or whoever from breaking some law, demanding trial by combat and winning. Then doing that again.
>>
>>69030024
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck
>>
File: 478675.jpg (193 KB, 723x1100) Image search: [Google]
478675.jpg
193 KB, 723x1100
>>69031435
Pretty sure you have to be a lord or at least of high birth, but yeah it's fucking retarded.

>be me and six good men
>murder and rape spree
>get caught
>demand a trial by seven
>repeat
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.