[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode III Prequel Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1430271729-rg.jpg (29 KB, 614x307) Image search: [Google]
1430271729-rg.jpg
29 KB, 614x307
Roger Ebert gave Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith 3 and 1/2 stars.

>inb4 butthurt TFAfags
>>
>As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day.

based ebert understands true cinema
>>
Ebert was shit, he gave 2.5/4 to Clockwork Orange. I'm glad he's dead.
>>
>>69025331

He didn't like the rape. I think he changed his mind because his wife loves it. I dunno.

He doesn't like movies with rape. His Blue Velet review is hilarious. "Nooo, they defiled my waifu :("
>>
>>69026167
>I think he changed his mind because his wife loves it.

And by "it", I mean the movie A Clockwork Orange. Not the rape.
>>
>>69026167
>He doesn't like movies with rape. His Blue Velet review is hilarious. "Nooo, they defiled my waifu :(
Same thing with his review for Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
>>
>>69026167
>changed his mind because his wife loves it
"Credible movie critics", ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: stacy.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1205) Image search: [Google]
stacy.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1205
>>69026856
>How could they do this to Jennifer Jason Leigh? How could they put such a fresh and cheerful person into such a scuz-pit of a movie? Don't they know they have a star on their hands? I didn't even know who Leigh was when I walked into "Fast Times at Ridgemont High," and yet I was completely won over by her. She contained so much life and light that she was a joy to behold. And then she and everybody else in this so-called comedy is invited to plunge into offensive vulgarity.
>>
>>69025156
He gave The Phantom Menace 3 1/2 stars
>>
I like III more than TFA
>>
>>69025156
He also gave Knowing 4/4
>>
>>69026167

the guy just has shit taste. i respect him and all but blue velvet is a legit masterpeace.
>>
>>69027376
He gave Paul Blart 3/4 stars.
Overrated.
>>
Roger Ebert's opinions are always interesting, anyone who says otherwise is a butthurt video game nerd who starts those "itt pretentious films" threads. I disagree with him more often than I agree but he still has well thought out things to say about any movie he reviews.

Unlike all the fags here.
>>
>>69025156
yeah, and now he's dead
>>
>>69025156
You know he later regret that when he saw the Episode 3 Plinkett Review
>>
>>69025331
But Clockwork Orange is shit desu senpai.
>>
>>69028578

>Roger Ebert's opinions are always interesting

i agree

sometimes tho they are very, very far off
>>
>>69028655

how? not even the guy you responded to

give me a decent fucking reply, too, not this one liner bullshit like your last post.
>>
>>69025156
what's with the smug look?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.