[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this most pseudointelectual and pretencious flick you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x184
is this most pseudointelectual and pretencious flick you can get? only edgy 17yo enjoy this boring train wreck
>>
File: 1392522359573.jpg (161 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
1392522359573.jpg
161 KB, 680x932
>>69023204
it's the closest to a STALKER movie we'll ever get, that's why I like it.
When does the western blu-ray version come out?
>>
>>69023242
You're joking, right?
>>
Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice
>>
un-metaphorically 2deep4u
>>
File: on-the-silver-globe.jpg (135 KB, 1600x1061) Image search: [Google]
on-the-silver-globe.jpg
135 KB, 1600x1061
>>69023204
>kurwa
>>
You didn't like it. Ok.
>>
>>69023204
>pretencious
You're the same namefag from this morning. You didn't learn the correct spelling when five people told you?
>>
>>69023204
>pseudointelectual
>pretencious
get fucked, little kurwa pierdole. your mum scrubs our office toilets you subhuman, potato fucking German and Russkie rape baby bastard nation.
>>
Are you yourself 17, by any chance?
>>
>>69023204
jokes on you, teens have a shit attention span
>>
>>69023242
Sometime in May I think
>>
>>69023204
1/10 bait harder
>>
DUDE, LSDMAO
>>
What I'd the fucking title
>>
>>69023204
This movie is about as deep as a puddle. Only a 12 year old would think its pretentious
>>69023728
This has literally nothing to do with LSD
>>
>>69023728
>>69023822
That particular scene represents the struggle of Man's journey through all facets of life which leads to shitting in a bucket trying to make gold.
Pretty deep stuff.
>>
>>69023204
sorry for asking but what movie/show is this?
>>
>>69024699
reverse image search worked for me.
>>
Stalker could be called many things but edgy is not one of them. Unless you think three Russians debating philosophical matters is edgy.
>>
I saw Stalker and don't remember this scene. They end up in a house with a telephone. What's going on?
>>
>>69025129
Did you fall asleep?
>>
>>69025963
No. Can you just tell me if it's a remake or if that scene is from the original?
>>
>>69026156
Yes it is in the movie.
>>
>>69023269

This. Stalker wasn't even marketed to 17yo pretentious fedora tippers unlike BvS
>>
>>69023268
He probably knows that the game is based on the book that is based on the movie that is based on another book.

All 4 have different tones though, stalker (the movie) is basically just an art film, and the game shares more in common with the original source material.

We are apparently getting a roadside picnic adaption eventually, but since it isn't being done by a serious channel it will probably be shit.
>>
>>69027125
I haven't heard anything about the games being based on anything other than Roadside Picnic and Tarkovsky's movie.
>>
>>69023204
This fucking movie is so awful. I'm never taking a recommendation from /tv/ ever again. This was basically capeshit.
>>
>>69027530
>Stalker is now a superhero movie
wew
>>
>>69026156
It's one of the most iconic scenes. Did you even watch the movie?
>>
Can a film actually be intellectual or non-pretentious?

Anything short of text is a poor medium for deeper thought--there's simply not enough time to say anything of any importance.
>>
>>69028722
>Anything short of text is a poor medium for deeper thought
I disagree but I get what you're saying. The closest film can come to written text is with deliberate ambiguity that makes the man himself think, which is something Tarkovsky does a lot, consciously or not. Visuals are a lot more evoking of emotion and this is the biggest tool of the film-maker.
>>
>>69023413
>production gets shutdown by the government
>half of the film destroyed

Director should've just abandoned ship.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.