[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't even know this was girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Snoop.jpg (50 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
Snoop.jpg
50 KB, 506x316
I didn't even know this was girl.
>>
I thought she was a 13 year old boy when I first saw her.
>>
your not supposed to. thats why the reveal line is so powerful
>>
I was as shocked as you were when I saw her in an interview years after I watched the show.
>>
hows the foot game?
>>
>>69022472
Gross you creep
>>
>Snoop will never stick a glock up your ass and call you a little bitch nigga.
>>
>>69021852
ey mane, don't even trip mane, knahmean mane dawady da changes happen mane
>>
>>69021852
how?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTLhRojxEtk
>>
That's the point.
>>
She's one of the only actors that's actually a gangster in real life also.
>>
>>69021852

christ she is an ugly fuck
>>
She was a crack baby, that's why she's small and sounds retarded
>>
I still would. Bet she's nasty...
>>
>>69021852
I remember when anons here were questioning their sexuality over this back when it wasn't widely known.
>>
File: Right_hurr.jpg (179 KB, 1700x1531) Image search: [Google]
Right_hurr.jpg
179 KB, 1700x1531
>>69023886
It wa rait thur hull tam
>>
so what man you earnt that buck like a mothafucka man keep that shit man
>>
>>69026317
>questioning their sexuality
What? Why'd you want fuck Snoop, regardless of what you like.
>>
>watch this on Prime
>they have that handy X-Ray thing
>her headshot on the X-Ray she's actually kinda qt
>>
Jaden Smith's a girl?
>>
>>69026250
Her bed talk could probably scalp a motherfucker. Which is my fetish.
>>
But she was obviously female. The idea that she might be a man never even entered my head. How is she at all man-like?
>>
>>69027161
There's a documentary about black/Latina butch lesbians, she's in it, I think to talk about how she can't get work as a butch dyke
>>
>>69027497
Because when they first introduce her you don't really see a good look at her face, just see someone dressed in guy's clothes with a hat covering their hair and walking and acting like a guy.
>>
>>69026995
Hey I didn't personally but if this thread is any indication she clearly has some kind of appeal.
>>
>>69028406
Yea, like all the butch lezzies in the hood.
>>
>>69027500
She can't get work because she's a fucking hooligan irl.
>>
would you /tv/?
>>
>>69021852
>>69021880
Same
>>
Didn't she get arrested/dindu nuffin irl?
>>
>>69030432
Did time for Murder 2 (six and a half years), then did The Wire, then was arrested by the DEA in 2011 for drug charges. She then complains she can't get work outside of rap music videos.
>>
>>69029930

Yes
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.