[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a cool thing to hate Lost?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: LockeHatch.jpg (147 KB, 1243x697) Image search: [Google]
LockeHatch.jpg
147 KB, 1243x697
Is it a cool thing to hate Lost?
>>
>>69019229
I watched this shit when it was new. Its not cool to hate it, but its justified to not like it.
>>
>>69019229
After Alias if you thought Abrams would ever wrap up a show's mystery without making it up at the last second you deserve all the scorn heaped on you
>>
>>69021736
Nobody under 40 watched Alias.
>>
I loved the ending. Glad they wrapped it up in a nice existential bow rather than just telling the events that transpired.

Jack needed to die on the island because that's where he belonged. It was fitting that the audience saw death from his perspective in the final season.
>>
>>69019229
LOST remains one of the best shows of all time if you were there watching it as it went along.

I'm not saying you can't "get it" if you did or that it was automatically great if you were watching it then. But for people that did enjoy it, that heightened the experience greatly.

I'm rewatching it now and enjoying it a lot, but it dropped in quality pretty quickly, and season 1 is leaps ahead of the other ones.
>>
I like Ben. Does /tv/ like Ben?
>>
>>69021788
That was my jam back in high school, and there were about 3 people in my homeroom alone that also watched it.

I started rewatching it on Netflix but dropped it around season 4 I think? Season 3 is just OK and then once you realize it's never getting better there's no reason to continue.

But, yeah, the whole Rambaldi plot didn't play out nearly as interesting as they hyped it out to be. So it makes sense that the smoke monster turned out to just a dude who fell into a bowl of golden grahams.
>>
Only for the capeshitters from /co/ who infested this board from 2012 onwards
>>
I though tit was pretty cool at first but eventually gave up after season 2. Episodes where nothing happens and le mysteries out the ass that were just left up in the air and went nowhere.
>>
>>69019229

No, but it's what people with taste do with bad shows.
>>
>>69022448
t. GoT faggot
>>
>>69022105
>yfw James, Juliet, Jin, Faraday and Miles were were chilling with the dharma folk when this happened
>>
>>69019229
lost is fucking based, one of the best shows out there.
>>69021736
alias was hampered by abc's shitty management. they forced the show to have a soft reboot in s4 and they canceled it late in s5, giving the writers only about 9 episodes to wrap it up.
>>
>>69019229
no.

lost is the best show ever made.
>>
File: Namaste.jpg (274 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Namaste.jpg
274 KB, 1280x720
Who else here really likes the 70s Dharma storyline from season 5?
>>
>>69022882
i loved the whole dharma shit
>>
>>69023041
Wish it lasted longer.

Hell, I even really like "Some Like Hoth" which many fans thought was filler. But comfy, man.
>>
File: whale.jpg (96 KB, 720x796) Image search: [Google]
whale.jpg
96 KB, 720x796
Nowadays it is the cool thing to hate GoT.
LOST is patrician now. Geez! get with the times
>>
>>69022882
season 5 as a whole was amazing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.