[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is China ruining the movie industry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 2000x1662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 2000x1662
Are they forcing the industry to move towards the blandest and least imaginative filmmaking possible b/c they are literally a nation of plebs

We now have to live with shoehorned scenes that take place in Asia that contribute nothing to the plot and just bloat the runtime (age of ultron)

Jurrasic World is the perfect template for a chinese hit: bland, safe and forgettable
>>
Why is Hollywood so racist against Asians though?
>>
>>69015776
China isn't SJW they don't care about whitewashing

Acting is a funny court jester type profession to them
>>
>>69015741
OH MY....

that makes total sense.

I give up on life now.

Dark Knight even had a Hong Kong scene.
>>
File: chinaman.jpg (52 KB, 299x427) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.jpg
52 KB, 299x427
>>
>>69015878
>Anything that can't result in a death on Liveleak is a funny court jester type profession to them
>>
When will we bomb these beaver? Cinema has been getting pegged for too long now.
>>
>>69016072
should've done it in 1950. Too late now.
>>
>>69015970
Hong Kong is not China REEEEEEEE
>>
>>69015741
>Are they forcing the industry to move towards the blandest and least imaginative filmmaking possible b/c they are literally a nation of plebs

They only affect big budget blockbusters and american animated films that are already bland and forgettable products for the lowest common denominator, so the answer is no.

China has some interesting film production but these films seem to have better reception outside the country.
>>
>>69016010
>asian-american
this thread is about asians, not americans whose grandparents were asian
>>
>>69016104
Yes it is. It may be an autonomous region but it belongs to China in terms of sovereign countries
>>
>>69016241
>le 'i'm a european who can't differentiate demonyms being used as nationalities and ethnicities so i'll say americans can't be asian or german or irish' meme
>>
It only affects your pleb capeshit.

You're just as pleb as china
>>
Shut the fuck you jingo western elitist piece of shit fat pig american fuck as if the horrid propaganda and banal capeshit and jew joints out of hollwoody oscars tell you shove down your throat are any better than prc rtaste
>>
Dude the piss colored midgets are completely the problem here, go back to your cuckold wuxia movies and stop dictating how we make ours
>>
somalians make some epic kino
http://youtu.be/8bmwHFXtc3M
>>
>>69016309
>le im an american who has no history or culture of my own so i pretend to be irish meme

I hate these episodes.
>>
>>69016362

>Ghanias did a better DmC reboot than americats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZo59DeZY9g
>>
>you were born just in time to nuke the chinese subhumans
>>
>>69016454
>Born just in time for usa to be divided up into many tiny nations due to civil war 2.0 between pigskins, niggers and beaners.
>>
>>69016727
This.

America's peak was reached decades ago.
>>
>>69015741

>ameripleb complaining about someone else being responsible for bland and unimaginative films

my sides
>>
File: chworld.png (123 KB, 1204x650) Image search: [Google]
chworld.png
123 KB, 1204x650
>>69016104
>he fell for the "one nation, two systems" meme

Pic semi-related, it's the only China-related thing I have saved
>>
>>69015741
Remember when they ruined this & the studio had to go back & insert a non believable north Korea invasion instead of the original Chinese one?

Yeah, fuck China & the horse they rode in on. They'd collapse without us but we constantly bow down to these sub human robots who don't value human life. Trump 2016.
>>
>>69016849
>Britain and France are free

based
>>
>>69015741
Yes and no.
Chinese pandering only concerns big American blockbusters, and they've been shit for a good while now anyway.
>>
good thing that I dont watch your plebs shit capeshit and starshit or zooshit
>>
>crying about capeshit trying to make more money outside of the us
top fucking lel, op
>>
>>69016849
Why is China so strong, bros?
>>
>>69016974
>They digitally altered every piece of propaganda and every flag on all poles, vehicles, crates and uniform from best Korea to China because they already filmed it
>>
>>69016974
Yeah, no. Sadly Trump has said he wants to improve US relations with the gooks
>>
>>69015741
Only a minority of Hollywood movies hit China, mostly blockbusters that are already bland and unimaginative.
>>
>>69017255

It's basically a centralized, darker version of Gilded Age America on steroids.
>>
>>69017255
Asians have a higher IQ than Whites. But /pol/ doesn't like to talk about it.
>>
>>69017295
>Taxing their cheap shit tier goods that come into the country
>Saying China is raping us
>Taking jobs back from China
>Likes the gooks

Nah, bro.
>>
File: ChinavsWest.jpg (2 MB, 1616x4360) Image search: [Google]
ChinavsWest.jpg
2 MB, 1616x4360
>>69015741
The Chinese have no real respect for the medium because they know there are more important things in life than degenerate movies and Jewish TV propaganda: things like working hard, having a family, contributing to the wealth and success of their country matter more to them.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.