[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft Movie Predictions - Will this be the first good Video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Orgrim-1280x721.jpg (129 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
Orgrim-1280x721.jpg
129 KB, 1280x721
Do you think the movie will turn out good, will you watch it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orw8CZpzIDU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
>>
File: 184087-starcraft.png (126 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
184087-starcraft.png
126 KB, 640x480
>>69014984
just waiting for the starcraft kino desu
>>
File: 30j2ra1.gif (2 MB, 450x386) Image search: [Google]
30j2ra1.gif
2 MB, 450x386
>>69014984
I'm still mad about Dalaran

>it's floating in the fucking air

>ignoring the fact it was on Cross Island in the first three fucking games
>>
File: 1461750563312.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1461750563312.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>69015029
>just waiting for the starcraft kino desu

>seeing Mengsek's rise and fall on the big screen

Make it happen
>>
>>69015029
Yes, please!

I think A retelling of Brood War could be a much more interesting story than Warcraft.
>>69015030
I mean, but we DON'T know if the city was always able to fly and it just lands in the crater occassionally.

Maybe it was floating during the 1st war and was then grounded for X reason during 2nd and 3rd war.

Obviously though, it was done because a flying Dalaran is more interesting than a grounded Dalaran.
>>
>>69015030
I'm fine with it desu, changes nothing story wise and is more cinematic/magical/fantsy
>>
>>69016113
DESU WOW itself has done way more to bastardize the Warcraft story than the movie ever will.
>>
Tbh Desu
>>
>>69016070
Yes we actually do.

The canon is that it was just an ordinary city they lifted off the ground to fight the Lich King/Malygos in Northrend.

>Maybe it was floating during the 1st war and was then grounded for X reason during 2nd and 3rd war.
Nope, it was grounded from its founding until Wrath.

Granted I'm completely fine with this. It's iconically the flying mage city at this point.
>>
>>69014984
REALER
>>
>>69014984
This NEEDS to make some serious money so there will be hope for Warhammer or any other western rpg movies.
Deadpool for bad as it was at least taught hollywood that they could put violence on movies.
It's a start.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.