[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe the rumors of a May release?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: WindsofWinter.jpg (181 KB, 939x1427) Image search: [Google]
WindsofWinter.jpg
181 KB, 939x1427
Do you believe the rumors of a May release?
>>
>>69011676
I don't believe the rumours of a release.
>>
>>69011676
no
>>
Sure.

May of 2018.
>>
>>69011676
They aren't true. I would be surprised if it even came out in 2016 desu.
>>
>>69011676
This century or next?
>>
>>69011676
No, literally never coming out. GRRM will die in the next two years.
>>
>>69011676
No

Just before the new series started GRRM said it was no where near ready, and going by his pace that means a really fucking long time.
>>
File: lucky jew bastard.png (932 KB, 860x808) Image search: [Google]
lucky jew bastard.png
932 KB, 860x808
>>69011701
>>69011705
>>69011710
>>69011716
>>69011738
>these poor cucks
>>
Even if it does come out it will be 1200 pages long and it will reach episode 2 of season 6
>>
>>69011676
>>>/lit/
>>
>>69011842
>and it will reach episode 2 of season 6

So far, we've mostly seen stuff from book five.
>>
>>69011869
Exactly, not only GRRM writes like a snail, he slowed the fuck up in his last 2 books. Which would have been fine if first 2 weren't fast paced as shit
>>
Sure do.

Not in 2016, but I believe it'll be in May.
>>
>>69011676
My dad delivers GRRM his gummie bears and BLACKED videos (he still doesn't fully understand downloading and the internet)

He claims that GRRM is planning it for June
>>
>>69011926
I think he lost his sense of scale and pacing because of all the problems writing book 4. I started reading the series afterr it was out, and going straight from book 3 to 4 was like hitting a brick wall, so much focus on tiny events (or literally nothing in Tyrion's case). Some stuff actually happened near the end of book 5 but that's 2000 pages for so little pay off.

Don't care about the series anymore since there's so much better stuff to read, and I've forgotten half of the plot now.
>>
>>69012092
Exactly my history with ASOIAF

Started back in 2002-3, enjoyed the shit out of books, a Feast for Crows was like "oook, little slow but i bet some serious shit is going to happen in the next book", too bad that never happened

Now i just don't care about the books, i even consider not buying Winds of Winter and just waiting for the show to end. If all books got released i might buy them all but fuck this situation man
>>
If I were GRRM and knew that I have maybe 5 years left in me, I sure wouldn't waste time on writing some shitty books. I'd hire some ghost writers, tell them to kill every character, and fuck off to travel round the world or something
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.