[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY HAVE YOU STILL NOT WATCHED EVERY SINGLE MOVIE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: mst3k.png (87 KB, 581x441) Image search: [Google]
mst3k.png
87 KB, 581x441
WHY HAVE YOU STILL NOT WATCHED EVERY SINGLE MOVIE?
>>
>>69006674
i'm on it
>>
thoughts on the reboot?
>>
>>69006730
I doubt it can get worse. I ment to see the 'riff tracks' of Star Ship Troopers in theater but couldn't make it. But that's just saying that it's still popular.
>>
>>69006674
Even these guys can't make some of these movies bearable.

>>69007113
>starship troopers
I never watch the ones of movies I love, because I don't want to remember their jokes every time I watch the movie.
>>
>>69007191
it's good, it's awesome.
>>
>>69006674
Was there ever backlash that it was scripted?
>>
Snap into a Slim Jim!
>>
>>69007740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGIGYP0rX9A

LOOK OUT FOR SNAKES

best line ever
>>
Just started watching it over again

http://www.club-mst3k.com/
>>
>>69006674
Because MST3K isn't very good.
>>
>>69007691
It never pretended to be otherwise. I think you're confused.
>>
>>69008539
You're right, it's downright amazing.
>>
File: crowbot.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
crowbot.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Started watching this show last year for the first time and I'm almost at the end of the second season. At first I planned to watch episode per day to plow through them, but sometimes the episodes are just too heavy to watch through so I end up keeping these week long pauses before I can watch another episode. Some of the movies they watch are genuinely the worst movies I have never seen.
That "Robot Monster" movie is the worst thing ever, I wrote better science fiction stories when I was just five years old. It was really difficult to sit through even with all the jokes.

MST3K is such a weird show because it's like all those internet review shows ie. Spoony, Nostalgia Critic etc. but made decades before them, and on TV.

So far my favorite joke
https://youtu.be/v8xguNziN4o?t=722
>>
>>69006674
I've been meaning too, but I've been busy watching things that aren't 50s B-movies
>>
>>69006730
It's going to suck really bad, and I still can't believe what a dick Joel turned out to be.
>>
>>69009957
WHAT? he did really?
>>
What's the best episode of MST3k and why is it Riding with Death?
>>
>>69006674
SOME OF THEM ARE VERY BORING!
>>
>>69010217
MY OFT COMPLIMENTED PETER-BUILT IS RHYTHMICALLY NUDGING THAT SWEET HONEYPOT OF YOURS
>>
>>69009702
>MST3K is such a weird show because it's like all those internet review shows ie. Spoony, Nostalgia Critic etc. but made decades before them, and on TV.
All those guys were inspired by MST3K. Spoony even made his own robot based off theirs.
>>
Normal viiew
Noooormall viewww
Noooooormmaall viiewwwwww
>>
>>69009702

>it's like all those internet review shows ie. Spoony, Nostalgia Critic etc.

Shut your whore mouth.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.