[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
woah betcha didnt see THAT one comin huh? another betrayl youll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: jon snow azor.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jon snow azor.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
woah betcha didnt see THAT one comin huh?

another betrayl youll ONLY see on HBO's award winning series GAME OF THRONES

remember....when you play the game of thrones u either win.....or DIE
>>
Holy fuck this board turns to absolute shit when you gotfags swarm in
You niggers have a containment thread for this
Learn how to use the site you're on, faggot redditor
>>
File: watches juno once.png (713 KB, 1082x1920) Image search: [Google]
watches juno once.png
713 KB, 1082x1920
>>68997221
>he doesn't enjoy /tv/ shitposting

You're the redditor here m8
>>
>>68997284
do teenagers not talk like this?
>>
>No one noticed his name is still in the OP
>People really thought he was dead

I knew he wasn't dead. I didn't think he'd come back to life till I remembered the red queen could do it.
>>
>>68997221
In The Game of Thrones you either meme or you die
>>
>>68998096
7 is too many, Thoros...and 7 is too young to post on this website, especially if you're a showfag.
>>
>>68997221
Why is the John Show guy alive? I thought he died.
>>
>>68998033
Sounds like something a /fit/ "tell me what to send this girl" thread would come up with
>>
>>68998096
uhm yes... retard to earth? This is earth, mr retard I think you missed that the actor was in scene the whole episode even if he was dead.
Yes mr retard, that's right.
>>
>>69002251
>Why is the John Show guy alive? I thought he died.
Cause Cersei said win or die. But he died, so if he come back then what? He win? But he doesn't care to win. So he neutral
>>
>>69002251

Because he was Promised.
>>
File: coyote.png (666 KB, 895x565) Image search: [Google]
coyote.png
666 KB, 895x565
>>68997221
>waaa shitposting delet this im superior
t.reddit
>>
>>68997221
>thinking this site is some secret little club
>not realizing that every other thread is superhero movies or maymays
>>
shut UP
>>
Ramsey's baby eating hounds vs a dire wolf, who wins?
>>
>>68997221
Lol people are going crazy at you. I'm not surprised your post triggered some of these poor souls. ASOIAF (and by extension, got) have a legitimately compelling story and people here like to tear it down because it's supremely popular. FYI if you leave the house every once and while you'd realize individuals are smart, so it doesn't suprise my the intrigue excites the majority of folks.

Remember SOPRANOS HAD GAY VITO no show is perfect.
>>
>>69003606
My money is on the wolf
>A wolf is a terrible fighter. He will decimate a pack of hounds by rapid snaps with his giant jaws while suffering little damage himself; nor are the ordinary big dogs, supposed to be fighting dogs, able to tackle him without special training. I have known one wolf to kill a bulldog which had rushed at it with a single snap, while another which had entered the yard of a Montana ranch house slew in quick succession both of the large mastiffs by which it was assailed. The immense agility and ferocity of the wild beast, the terrible snap of his long-toothed jaws, and the admirable training in which he always is, give him a great advantage over fat, small-toothed, smooth-skinned dogs, even though they are nominally supposed to belong to the fighting classes. In the way that bench competitions are arranged nowadays this is but natural, as there is no temptation to produce a worthy class of fighting dog when the rewards are given upon technical points wholly unconnected with the dog's usefulness. A prize-winning mastiff or bulldog may be almost useless for the only purposes for which his kind is ever useful at all. A mastiff, if properly trained and of sufficient size, might possibly be able to meet a young or undersized Texas wolf; but I have never seen a dog of this variety which I would esteem a match single-handed for one of the huge timber wolves of western Montana. Even if the dog was the heavier of the two, his teeth and claws would be very much smaller and weaker and his hide less tough.
>>
>>69004189
To be fair, people forget how big wolves actually are. They're usually over 6 feet long but around 140 pounds. They are larger than Mastiffs but built more like German shepherds, and are stronger and more ferocious than any dog. Comparing a wolf to a mastiff would be like comparing Arnold in his peak to an obese teenager.
>>
>>68997156
>betrayl
Jesus fucking Christ...
>>
>>68998033
It is the children who are wrong.
>>
i dont watch this show, but know most of the characters. Is Snow fag back from the dead yet?
>>
File: Thorne In My Side.png (256 KB, 452x409) Image search: [Google]
Thorne In My Side.png
256 KB, 452x409
>>68997156
saw it comin my nigga
>>
>>68997221
get this hot out here
>>
>>68997156
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1459765381539.jpg (53 KB, 960x547) Image search: [Google]
1459765381539.jpg
53 KB, 960x547
>>68997156
WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!!

SNOWBOWL IS ALIVE

THIS IS NOW A CAPSLOCK ONLY THREAD

CAPS UP AND HYPE THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING LIKE ITS NEW YEARS

I THINK IM CUMMING HOLY SHEET...

(EXCUSE ME FOR PROFANITY BUT CMON)

WHAT IS HYPE MAY NEVER DIE

!!!! SNOWBOWL HYPE BONUS !!!!!

!!! OH AND I KNOW WHAT'S COMING NEXT !!!
>>
>>69003045
He's back in the running, I guess. And since he's the only Stark with a real chance and doesn't even want the throne he's the prime candidate for winner at the end.
>>
>>68997284
whats wrong with that message? (._.)
>>
>>68997156
My only problem is when writers try to cover up something so obvious
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.