[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up >Realize you're not Jefferson Milhouse D'arcy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Jefferson.jpg (19 KB, 460x470) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson.jpg
19 KB, 460x470
>Wake up
>Realize you're not Jefferson Milhouse D'arcy

Anybody know this feel?
>>
File: Wikia_MWC_-_Steve_Egg.png (129 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Wikia_MWC_-_Steve_Egg.png
129 KB, 512x384
Why would I want to be Jefferson when I could be Steve?
>>
>>68989855
Steve was a KEK
>>
>>68989855
Steve was beta as fuck. Jefferson was CIA. his all married life was just part of a plan.
>>
>>68989756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm8imzGmYIg

iktfb
>>
>>68989895
Steve knew how to keep his woman under control
>>68989915
Jefferson was a retard that was so unbelievably pussy whipped by a breastless chicken.
>>
>>68989915
>tfw no Bill Wilson Jefferson D'arcy CIA team up
>>
>>68989975
>Jefferson was a retard that was so unbelievably pussy whipped by a breastless chicken.
And Steve wasn't? only after he left her he grew some balls, but what became of him? he was a limo driver and then some hippie as far as i remember.
>>
File: shoot-me.jpg (99 KB, 1019x768) Image search: [Google]
shoot-me.jpg
99 KB, 1019x768
>yfw Jefferson will never be the first lady
why live?
>>
>d'arcy

is the ' silent?
>>
which season was the downfall of the show? season 9 was already starting to feel like they're running out of stories and the actors are phoning it in, seasons 10 and 11 were just terrible.
>>
File: Ahnold.jpg (32 KB, 400x317) Image search: [Google]
Ahnold.jpg
32 KB, 400x317
Bitches like Marcy really need the cock to keep them in line. You don't have to rupture their cervix with it, but you DO know how to use it. Enough to let them know, "I'm the man. I'm the one in charge. You'll never find a dick as good as this." Kind words and a powerful dick. Women fall for that shit, every time.
>>
>>68990308
>and then, when you get shot...

i was only 13 when i watched that, but man that was the hardest i ever laughed in my life.
>>
>>68990308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEe0k1T6EUQ
>>
>>68990441
It never went to shit, but the first four seasons were much better because the fucking audience knew when to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>68990453
Bitches like Marcy are usually lesbian, and it's not coincidence that her actress is one.
>>
>>68990543
>It never went to shit
even the actors agree that the show became terrible when they fired the creators as showrunners and brought in new writers, somewhere around season 10
>>
>>68990609
It was never terrible really, I still enjoy the later seasons in a comfy way desu.
>>
File: zz620[1].jpg (29 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
zz620[1].jpg
29 KB, 512x384
>tfw you will never have a neighbour like based Al
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.