[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>X-men will open on the 19th of may >Alice 2 will open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
>X-men will open on the 19th of may
>Alice 2 will open on the 27th of may

Will Civil War survive this? It'll need to make its $billion in 18 days
>>
>>68973634
I believe it's going to make anywhere around 900M-1B but that will depend on the US release.

I imagine 150+ OW
To a final 350-400M domestic

+ 450-500 (55/60%) from International markets
>>
>>68973634
It will make like 800m and people will finally stfu about BvS
>>
Box office aside, I'm looking forward to this.

I'll watch the leaked footage of Civil War, but I'll watch this with friends in cinema's
>>
>>68973634
XMen is going to underperform despite the X filmes being the only really solid capeshit series
The trailer looks really really really bad
>>
>>68973634
Capeshit vs visionary kino.

We all know who must win.
>>
>>68974016

It's already made $200 million.
>>
>>68974360
I know that.
>>
>>68973634
>>Alice 2 will open on the 27th of may
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>68974218
XMEN has been shit since 3
>>
>>68974503
>Deadpool will underperform
Never thought this. Marketing was great and the buzz was strong. Appealed to internet 'culture' so to speak.

>Dofp will underperform
Didn't think so either since it had the nostalgia of the old movie's cast.
>>
>>68973634
>Alice 2 will open on the 27th of may
And nobody's going to watch it.
>>
>>68973634
The only way these two will be a threat for CW is if a blu-ray gets leaked that week.
>>
>>68974573

Which makes your estimates even worse. Stick to the shitposting.
>>
>>68974917
>implying thats a threat
>implying marvel hasnt targeted the dumbest chads in the universe who can't even download a torrent along with the frothing at the mouth fanboys who will watch in theaters 3 times to 'get back at dc'
>>
jesus christ that pic on the right is unsettling
>>
>>68974218
Just from a quick look I believe it's going to make around 800M WW. not a strong entry in the series but the hype and connection with Marvel comics alone plus a famous villain should win audiences over.

Alice I don't know much about. It could make a lot of money because Depp + worldwide known character looks like certain profit. I also don't see many movies for kids in the way. It can make 450M+ i think, need to research better.
>>
>>68973634
Doubt it.
Civil War will probably settle at 1.2-1.3 billion.
I don't see it making less than Iron Man 3.
>>
>>68974947
Okay, but i just think this is an accurate prediction if the US release doesn't underperform or goes 200M+ which is why I want to see the US release happen before reaching objective conclusions. Don't need to go defensive like a little salty bitch.
>>
>>68975331

Telling you that your estimates are stupid is not being defensive or salty. Your worldwide figure is hilariously low.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 594x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 594x514
>Leave MCUcks to me.
>>
>>68976114
K, so what are your estimates? Do you think it can make 20% or 30% more than that?
>>
>>68974909
like no one watched the first one right?
the only thing this movie will accomplish is shutting up all the DCuck conspiracy nuts when it gets an under 50% rotten score but still manage to make another billion worldwide
>>
>>68976982
People have gotten fed up with 'Johnny Depp acts wacky'
>>
>>68973634
>Civil War will only be #1 at the BO for 2 weeks just like BvS
marvelkeks btfo
>>
WTF ALICE AND X-MEN ARE COMING OUT THE SAME DATE IN THE USA?!?!
>>
>>68977224
>keks
>censoring yourself
Ultimate form of cuckholdry.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.